1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Consolidated recommendations for home building decisions

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JoelZaslofsky, Jan 17, 2021.

1. JoelZaslofsky

JoelZaslofsky New Member

Jack – Where can I find any consolidated place where you have contextual recommendations about what building design and materials you suggest for remodeling a house?

I've caught snippets of your suggestions in a Luke Storey podcast and some of the 2018-2019 monthly webinars. But goodness – I've wasted hours doing my own research and it would be amazing if you had a central place with info about the decisions you made when constructing the farm or other widely applicable recommendations.

For example, have lead lining in exterior bedroom walls, use shielded electric cabling, and consider a metal roof made of X material to block 5G signals from above.

I'm especially interested if you know of windows that don't block any of the sun's full light spectrum, or at least less than conventional home windows. I want that good UV getting into my house!

I realize there would be a tradeoff in allowing more of the sun's full light spectrum in and keeping 5G signals out.

I'd probably be remodeling in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN with a small lake to the east and as much tree cover as I can get around me.

So where can I go to get the good stuff on building a great quantum biology home in 2021?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did a podcast about this with a lady who came here and filmed what we did but I dont know where the linked is

3. JoelZaslofsky

JoelZaslofsky New Member

Who in the community might know where the link is, Jack? I'm highly interested in checking out what you referenced.

Noel Santorelli likes this.