1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Connected movement in nature

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Butters, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

How do you guys feel when moving in nature? I there a difference if you are grounded or not, if you have you solar panel covered or not?
    Yesterday I felt this weird presence of something guiding me. We were just short time outside at 0°C barefoot and upperbody naked in beautiful sunshine. As I would running over the grass it felt something was guiding me and movement became so instinctive and natural - fluid. We had a indoor course before with movement (lucky me not artificial lights on) and I could notive a difference right away. Completely other feeling in movement. Also if nature wants you to to do something. So strong I never felt it before.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MovNat

Nigel Clack likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

My most wonderful moving in Nature is when picking oysters naked on the ocean floor...

I feel just so in the here and now, such a joy and happiness, so perfectly happy and thankful being in the moment... I just cant describe it.... but it is as.. everything is just... perfect! :) :)
    For me to be grounded and naked in nature is the best!
    Somehow it shuts my brain down. I am breathing, my whole body is breathing in sync with everything.... There is no needs anymore, nothing you want or need or miss.... Pure magic :) :) :)
    Freedom :) :) :) Innocence... like a Child.. curous what beautiful looking oysters I will find the next, what crabs or fishes or birds or creatures I will meet...
    Barefoot, connected, little or no clothes.. in the wild... That is feeling like... coming home
    I am alone, but I do not feel alone, not one bit!

4. shiran

shiran Curious

wow thats exciting !