1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Confession of a Heretic

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by LisaAPB, Mar 23, 2012.

1. LisaAPB

LisaAPB New Member

The sun came out today and I've thoroughly loved it. I'm seriously craving some UV so I rolled up my sleeves and took a nice walk. Felt so darn good. What sort of changes can one expect after doing winter CT and then moving into summer weather? I don't mind doing a cold dunk in hot summer!

2. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

I am going to enjoy both too!

3. ChristineKleiber

ChristineKleiber New Member

Go for it Lisa - Dr. K suns himself with ice on his chest. I do my CT post breakfast in my garden tub with bright sun bouncing all around a white bathroom.

4. Martin

Martin Gold

Took the strategy right outa my head! I loves me some sun! But I'm already planning for an outdoor tub filled with my 58 degree well water.

Martin

5. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Not heretical, perfect! We need sun, and natural vit D. Dr. K was preaching up the bare skin last summer, IIRC.

6. LisaAPB

LisaAPB New Member

I think natural sunlight is big in the equation. I'm going to stop avoiding sun exposure and stop using sunblock. I think that is something CW has wrong too!

7. I've been avoiding sun block for over a year now and I live in the land of sunshine. More Vitamin D please and keep it coming.

8. Birdy

Birdy New Member

I am going for both. It is still very cold in the am and hot and sunny in the afternoon.