1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Condo Hacking

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Kayja, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Kayja

Kayja James Kay

Hey, so my life’s circumstances have me choosing to live in Jersey City, right next to a park right near the ocean/Ellis Island/NYC/the Colgate clock, for the time being (I’m willing to die on the sword that is being a stand up comedian) so I was thinking on how to hack my bedroom. Being a comedian I also have very little funds to go off of (meters are far above what I can afford, for example).
    Here were some of my thoughts based on everything I’ve read and watched:
    Some sort of a “fence” or similar structure encasing my bed made of chicken wire or metal screening. I’ve read power density may be an issue here, but couldn’t that be solved by making multiple layers?
    Also, I was just brainstorming and thought, if water’s a good faraday Cage, why not just invent/make something like a water cage? As in, something that keeps in water as a sort of emf insulating layer, like a cross between a tent/canopy and a water bed
    Obviously if I was sure of this I wouldn’t be posting this, so I’m curious if this sounds at all feasible and if it will solve the EMF problem in my bedroom.
    Also I’m going to get a 10 gauss magnetico once I pick up a second job (I can’t afford 20 rn)