1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Concerning the Cook Book

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by ehanner@gmail.com, Mar 28, 2012.

1. ehanner@gmail.com

ehanner@gmail.com New Member

I was an early purchaser of the cook book. It is a shame the file doesn't remember who I am and requires me to provide credentials every time.

Today my password was rejected and I am unable to access the PDF file.

It would be nice if there was some common way to communicate with whoever is in charge of this publication. No need for this to be treated like a State secret. We like the book, please.

2. admin

admin Guest

About 3 weeks ago, we sent out a new link for every purchaser to download the password-free version of the eBook. Allowing you to print and save.

3. admin

admin Guest

Private Message us with your email address you used to purchase the eBook and I'll send you the link