1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Compression shorts biohack failure

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Nov 27, 2016.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

For the past few months I have had chronic pain in the groin/pelvic area normally triggered by playing tennis but generally good after 1-2 nights. Issue seemed to be resolving as I gained more pelvic stability.

However, the last three nights I have woken up with major pain and pelvic instability that got worse during the day, last night I could barely walk to bed. I also haven't played any tennis for two weeks due to a wrist sprain, so I figured something was seriously wrong and I was wracking my brains as to what had changed in my environment. The only thing I thought of was that I had been wearing compression shorts for the last few nights/days. This morning I took them off and had a 20 min TENS session and within minutes the pain went and I gained pelvic stability (i.e. I can life up my leg).

Here is the shocker, the compression shorts were copper threaded. I bought them thinking they would help increase semi-conduction and therefore healing based on what I have learnt here (or not learnt!) . For example you can buy grounding shoes with copper plugs. I do have a grounding sheet on the bed that connects to the outside earth but not sure if the ground contains dirty electricity. I also know copper can act as an antenna for nnEMF but I think my environment is ok on that front, though I have never tested during the night, it might be when all the neighbours smart meters connect and upload to the mothership.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Copper shorts on the surface will lower dopamine level in muscles to weaken them.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5 Steps to Get Rid of Chronic Hip Pain

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ironic video considering it is indoors under fake light.

Number one step is get connected to Earth in the sun.

5. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

is that from metal antenna effects or more specific to the copper atom itself...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Copper draws nnEMF to it.

7. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

if we lived in different world without nnEMF would the copper be beneficial? just curious...

8. But copper is diamagnetic like gold. And I was under the impression that gold does not draw nnEMF do it. What am I missing?