1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coming to terms with dying - other people that is

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Aussie Nana, Feb 19, 2013.

1. nobody has denied the science. nobody in the latest discussion was able to even get around to actually discussing the whole MiracleBlog (tm) to come. Is it just me? When did this forum become a Seinfeld episode. Here is my comedic analysis of what is going to happen next time someone asks a specific question about the science:

1. Jack will state for the gazillionth time that he knows what's what and the rest of the paleosphere will be sorry, and teases Blogs to come. Ends with random quote-bot nonsense.
    2. Inger turns into the woodland nymph and dances around basking in her love and light and tries to will the bliss across the world to us sad ignorant ones through quantum digereedoodle.
    3. Anna will try so hard to steer the ship to the actual question at hand and will piss off someone.
    3. Kiwi Lauren then humbles many with completely thoughtful, and actually relevant to the discussion (we don't deserve you KL!).
    4. I pop in with snark and fun because all the crazy can bring one down and laughter is good for my health.
    5. 3 more followers get offended and pout like it's the 90's and internet forums just came about (the forum equiv of emailing cat pictures to your aunt)

Anybody got anything to add?

jwhb77 likes this.
  2. Birdy

Birdy New Member

brilliant!

3. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

I never thought of knowing about the coming of rain before it starts as being due to a lack of something, Schumann or otherwise - all I know is that something changes and I have to get the washing in before the rain happens. I can be deep in a book, or cooking, or anything and all of a sudden I move - something has changed. I have to do things before the rain comes - washing in, other stuff outside put away or windows closed. But if that something I used to put down to change in pressure is the Schumann then I'm OK with that too.

My sister in intensive care found herself out of bed a good second before the old lady in the bed next to her died setting off the alarms. She had been asleep then felt a change - she put it down to a change in her breathing, but the good ex-nurse picked the change up before the alarms started. That was a change in life force. We can feel it. Sitting with a dead person is quite different from sitting by someone who is alive but asleep or in a coma.

But back to KLs point. I prefer to avoid the idea of equating individual responsibility to corporate responsibility. I think that sometimes s__t happens. A mountaineer might choose to go up the mountains and that puts them at risk of being caught in an avalanche. I don't think they are personally responsible for choosing to die under the avalanche if they have taken reasonable care, any more than I don't think that the 8 month old baby chose to die at the hands of a drunk driver while asleep in her own cot in her room (the car ploughed through the wall), or that the people who died in Christchurch as a result of the earthquake.

I don't think the animals that lived under a volcano in prehuman times were responsible for the volcano exploding, nor now.

How far we can push human responsibilty is up for discussion - we are responsible for much more than we ever thought possible - that is now obvious, but volcanoes and earthquakes have been around longer than humans.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

It is all about our thinking. That is why it feels all confusing.
    I just want to ask.. where does such a thinking brings me, when I think I cannot choose how I die.. I cannot choose how my life will be... it is not up to me...
    It takes away my responsibility, my consciousness, the fact that every little thing I do or think has consequenses. small or big. But it has.

So I choose to not think like that. To me it equals stagnation.. death...

I see it around me all the time. It is heartbreaking, and I mean it for real. I cannot express it strong enough but it is in our thinking that I am sure of. IDK why and how like Jack knows, I know only partly, but it is sad for sure.

(about volkanoes and earthquakes.. or tornadoes.. we know today in what places those usually happends.. and we can choose to not live in such an area, or not in a big city where such things get really dangerous.. or we can choose to, and then we know the risks. Think a bit further and you will realize there is a lot more... it just depends how conscious you are..)

Maybe we all need to expand our consciousness BIG time. But it demands hard work now with all those EMFs around.. ha. But impossible? No.:)

And.. Cavemam.. I like that you think about me as a woodland nympf..lol

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

One more thing.
    Animals sense when a tsunami is coming, and escape. What does human? Grab the camera and goes down to take a pic from this special phenomena so she can put it up on facebook later...

I know that long ago, human sensed stuff like animals too. But what are we today? And why.....???
    But we can gain it back, that I am sure of. It just depends on our.. choises.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

such words of wisdom Inger ...... thank you

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Thinking and reaction times have been scientifically linked to Schumann.......your alpha waves are linked to Schumann..........if you dont understand what that means implicitly..........then I cant convince you. It is why all of us are truly entangled. This is the essence of a quantum being........This is how you change DNA with thoughts. The worse we think and act collectively as a species the more those effects are generated planet wide..........what one does affects all of us in some fashion........the theory of non locality.

8. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Blahahahahahahah holy moly I missed this the first time through. Perfect.

I need to go back and read about the bad weather blocking Schumann thing. Is that well known, or a dot that Jack just connected? B/c honestly, when it's overcast, *unless* I'm out in it listening to the rain, I feel like death. Overcast days make me want to crawl in a hole more than anything else.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Storms do block Schumann.......EMF 8 touches it.......briefly. But 8 is the first truly quantum disease blog. Shows you how QFT brings on the diseases we all see.....i'll be going thru many of them........not sure how I am going to roll them out.

10. freesia

freesia Old Member

Do all the diseases share a common shift in bioenergetics?
    I've been thinking about what that means over the last 3 generations...and why we see what we see now.

Really looking forward to the next blogs.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you will see........next blog gets into the nitty gritty so you can see how it works.

12. This must be why is feels so good outside after a storm. Hmmm....that also makes me think of places like Seattle where is it cloudy, gray, and rainy most of the time. I wonder if the Schumann resonance is less there.

13. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Storms create Schumann

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not true........next blog shows you precisely how it works

15. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

Coming to terms with others decisions, choices, chronic conditions, diseases and death... Someone has to do the caring in the community.

One of the questions to myself is: how much time and energy will I put into caring for people who insist on eating their sugary yoghurt, filled bread rolls and pasta dominated meals washed down with coke and insisting they can't afford to buy fish?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it is......on both accounts.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is a tough one I think. I guess we need a lot of compassion. But why isn't our healthy self enough to inspire others?

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Our healthy self... It might not be healthy enough yet...
    Believe me, you need to be humble to understand this but I have been thinking about it a LOT. And that is what I have come to.
    I have began to see where this road takes me.. and I am by far not healthy yet.... to have the vision is amazing, because I see what I can become.. wow! That is why, concentrate on yourself first! You need to have an overload! And that does not happend over night, because we are so broken sadly.

How many years Jack kept quiet and healed and studied before he let the cat out...? Was it 7 years...? So give yourself that, at least...:)

You know what? I feel like absolutely blessed to be allowed to concentrate only on me! It feels like a HUGE burden falls from my shoulders. To understand I must fix myself first. To allow it. It is absolute luxury to me. And it is the only right thing to do and it actually is demanded.. wow!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
    Jenny S likes this.
  19. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo New Member

I totally agree. This reminds me of the standard flight attendant warning during takeoff.... in the event of an emergency, adults should put on their air mask first, then take care of their children.

Readers of the blog sense an emergency. ..... Using the airplane analogy, we must take care of ourselves first .... then maybe, the people around us will realize the impending crisis they are facing. ...... If we feel and look optimal, hopefully they will seek guidance from us.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today strive for additional entelechy outside you current boundaries. Do you allow your consciousness to participate in your knowing? Do you "listen in" to nature without disturbing her? Our life's education suffers from a surfeit of facile, simplistic answers which only serve to explain away phenomena we observe, it acts to deaden our curiosity and imagination for the creative process, to dull our intellect. Today begin to re engage you inner guru and listen where your inner thoughts wish to take you.