1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coming to terms with dying - other people that is

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Aussie Nana, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Respectfully,,,,,,,you have zero idea what I know. Best be ready. I know precisely how 90% of us will die unless they get the message soon........99.9% wont. That is something I already know by reading evolutionary texts. I can help them.......but I can help those who can hold an uncomfortable truth examine it.........tear into it and then realize.........they never saw this aspect of it at all. You can disagree........but on this one.......I am dead right.

2. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

For fresh seafood, go to Blue Reef Seafood in Longmont. They have or can get anything you need.

3. What she said! There are some great restaurants where you can eat pretty optimal in Boulder, too.

What are you headed to Longmont for? I love it here!

4. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

I wasn't commenting on what you know. Of course I don't know what you know. I don't pretend to (hence why I read your blog). Nor was I trying to comment about whether you are right or wrong about a particular issue. I am ready to hear what you have to say. I have a good bit of experience holding uncomfortable truths.

I was trying to make the point that no one can know everything. It is ridiculous to think one person can. The learning and growing is in where we are wrong. But as that video pointed out, being wrong feels like being right until you realise it... hence we all have blind spots.

I was also trying to say that each of us has our own knowing, our own path, our own way of making decisions about our life. I was responding to this entire thread, not just your statement. No one can see another's heart fully. And even when another's choices do not match what we believe to be right, that does not mean their choice is the wrong one for them. I do not endorse a hierarchy, with the smartest people being the healthiest or those who survive when others perish. There are just too many other variables. You cannot know what they know. And even when people make choices that seem poor ones, I believe they deserve our compassion, not our pity.

5. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

Caroline, I absolutely agree. I too have these thoughts and feelings. But talking about these things too turns people off. I asked a friend why she turned away when I talked about it. Her reply was that she was so jealous she couldn't cope. She was happy for me but she wasn't going to put herself out that much as she didn't really believe it would work for her as it worked for me. We still talk and share and she is now turning round so all is not lost. It was this love, the joy, the changed priorities, the pleasure that made me want more of what JK was suggesting.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are right AN - I think it does make people feel uncomfortable and somehow they just can't seem to make the effort. It seems too daunting. I guess, also, most of us have failed at things that we thought was going to be the answer and it just wasn't ..... but on the other hand - we gave it a go...

Maybe it does seem like woo woo - only WE know that re have re engineered our brain - that is what others don't get maybe?

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

8. Inger

Inger Silver

KiwiLauren, I think you missed Jack's point....
    I 100% know how we die is up to us. My grandmom died at over 90 yo a few months ago right around Christmas this winter. My aunt was there when she died too and told my dad later about it. Grandma had alzheimer for many years already, but still she was always a very happy person. She died so peacefully, it was just beautiful. But she had a sun shining in her heart always and that made all the difference even if she could have been healthy if she had knewn but she didn't.

Once she said to my dad hugging him as he visited her in the hospital.. Oh Willy.. you are so beautiful!!! Lol. And she barely remebered he was her son.. but she loved him dearly still..
    The state of her mind was beautiful. And how she died was too... She loved so much. So even if her body and "mind" were not working well her heart was stronger. This is why I know, love matters and that is what makes all the difference. Love always seek the truth too, and it is not afraid to do..

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  9. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Inger, I am not sure I understand that how we die is up to us. My grandma in Europe was almost 97 yrs old when she died of colon and uterine cancer. She was great until she was 96 yrs old. Then, they found her colon cancer. They operated on her when she was 96 yrs old because she was in such a great shape for her age, physically and mentally.

She was a very loving and quiet person, she lived in an isolated place with not much of technology at all. At the end, she suffered a lot and did not have a peaceful end at all. I think she did what she could but she died in pain at home.

10. ashryn

ashryn New Member

I have read it... It's great, powerful, but seriously depressing if you're not in a good brain place.
    I think it is relevant to the whole EMF series..

11. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Inger, today is the second anniversary of an earthquake that killed hundreds in my city. A collection of ages and health states, they all perished at midday when a force larger than ever before recorded brought down buildings and hillsides and killed them instantly. What you are talking about is how someone lives, not how they die. I find agreement with you there - how we live is our choice and love is its essential nature. But it is immature to suggest that those who died two years ago in this city chose how they died (unless you are meaning they chose it on a spiritual-contract level, but that was definitely not Jack's point).

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kiwi..........I hate to break this to you......Earthquakes are tied to the Schumann resonance.........If you are facing an extinction level event you would be expecting massive Earthquakes, magnetic storms, and hurricanes.......you really need to read about how the Schumann is tied to all these events......because they are. The collective nightmare that is our modern world is transmitted every where by EMF signaling. You may not know........but Inger knows intuitively she is right.......and the science backs Inger up. So you are sadly mistaken. When bad shit is happening world wide it will show up in Events. Read Nassem Talib's works.......

13. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Inger said everyone choses how they die. That earthquakes are tied to Schumann is not the point. Are you saying they chose to die this way?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She is right...........Our collective EMF signals is transmitted quantumally via non locality........when people use technology, watch honey boo-boo and reality TV and beging to kill each other........we will see more natural disasters......the spark of life it an an EMF and altered EMF cause death in all ways.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

collective behavior does cause it...........

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

maybe hard for you to accept but that is what the data says........it is also why your grandmother can tell when bad weather is coming. It blocks the Schumann.......bad behavior does the same thing.......it limits our spark of life........by generating scalar vectors that disrupt circadian signaling.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

what happens in one part of the world affects all parts........this is why male babies were spontaneously aborted on 9/11 and world wide on that day.......It is phenomena tied to the Danish winter birth rate and Nazi Germany...........yes, that is how it works. Conditions of existence is huge.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Maybe you understand why the Russians tried like hell to stop us in 1962-76?

19. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I think you may be talking about the same thing at different levels...yes we are all tied together in life and death on this planet, so big events that have no origin of our individual making. i.e. earthquakes, can be seen to have an origin in our collective making i.e. messing up the planet which logically involves us as individuals.

How an individual may face death or dying certainly can be within their control....but not one of us is able to stop an earthquake, so in that regard the deaths in New Zealand were not under their control. My mother chose to stop eating in order to die so her control was direct and absolute, but she didn't know exactly when her heart would stop...

How we face the end of our lives is often chosen for us by our lifestyles decisions...look at all the people with degenerative disorders who can't think or function well at all. Their ability to think well is gone but was taken away by choices they made throughout their lives (unconsciously or consciously). I think KL is reminding us that there is no place for judgement in this discussion and talking about people "choosing" how they die when life is ripped from them in an earthquake isn't useful. Talking about interconnectedness is.

So we have control and no control and perhaps that's the paradox we live in.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is not a judgement.........we as a species have messed with the equation of life. So we deal with consequences......she does not see it as a consequence.....fair enough but to deny the science is there is no longer tenable......it is if you look.