1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coming To A Car Near You

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by BTA, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

my mechanic concurs... he can fix anything early 1990's... which is what all our vehicles are- :)

nicld likes this.
  2. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Yet another hurdle to jump over!

3. nicld

nicld Gold

My poor car got a little banged up yesterday. A stupid deer ran out in front of me while driving home. Thankfully just cosmetic damage and she is still drivable. Now I just need to see how much it will cost to get it fixed but I raised my deductible last year so it will cost me way more this time then the last time one hit me.

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Sad for both your car and the deer. Did the deer run off into the woods?

The insurance adjustor finally made it out to our house a couple of weeks ago to assess the hail damage. Dropped off my car on Tuesday morning to be fixed - - nearly $7k of damage fron that hailstorm :(. Thankful for insurance coverage...

5. nicld

nicld Gold

I have no idea if it lived or not. I did not see it on the side of the interstate this morning. It may have run off and it was rather lucky that the semi in the other lane did not obliterate it. The interstate that I drive on is littered with dead deer, so many around us. This is the second one that I hit that I did not get to keep. At least when my mothers boyfriend hit one he was able to harvest it and we had fresh venison for Christmas dinner ;););)

6. WereBear

WereBear New Member

A speeding trooper car hit me in March (no siren and I couldn't see the lights until I'd already committed to the turn) and wiped out our savings... though the car lived, and was fixed.

Lawyer cost something, still wending its way through the courts.

Like I didn't have enough to deal with already.

7. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ Oh, that bites.

8. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Yes, it does, but thank goodness no one was hurt. Cars are far more fixable :)

nicld likes this.
  9. nicld

nicld Gold

What were some of the readings that you got?

10. JMO

JMO Gold

In almost all of the new cars...maxed out my meter over 100. I asked the car salesman in some of the cars why its was so high and he was able to tell me that the battery is under the passenger seat(you have to take the seat out to change the battery) the alternator is close to the dash etc...The ford edge was 2 in driver and passenger head and waist area. Still low on passenger feet level...seat farther back better...driver feet was much higher. . Back seat .5...a little higher. You need to take the car to a place where there's not a lot of overhead power lines. One dealer was right next to a power station and the meter read 3 before we even turned on the ignition.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

the article seems to say diesel is better? If - I am lucky because I have a hyundai i30 2008 and diesel.. automatic.. and battery is not under my seat.. it is in the middle of the front where the motor is
    i still need to measure it with the gauss meter tho..
    I am lucky to not have more than a 12 minute drive to my one workplace and to the other it is 20 minutes.....

12. nicld

nicld Gold

Wow, ok. I rechecked my car today and where I am sitting facing the steering wheel is was about 8mg but by my feet was way higher with the highest reading my the fuse panel (no surprise).

Right now I am in my car 2 hours a day and I know that it too long but at least it is not horribly high.