1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coming To A Car Near You

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by BTA, Sep 20, 2014.

1. BTA

BTA New Member

You might want to hang onto your old car a bit longer. Chevy is introducting the standard for all new cars.... the cars will be wired to be a mobile hot spot for wifi. I've ran a few meters inside the car & the instrument nearly exploded from the high levels of EMF & RF. Anyone inside will be a microwaved potato.

Can you imagine how much more disease will be seen in even short period of time? Everybody will be sitting on a wifi hotbox while driving for hours & hours. :confused:

CHEVY 2014 Introduces Wifi
    http://jetsetfam.com/chevrolet-onstar-4g-lte-wi-fi/

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I can imagine. Just being on a bus with 2 incessant cell phone chatters made me aware how sensitive I am. I had to move away. Being in a wifi hotspot car by that experience must be terrible.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. nicld

nicld Gold

I saw this and checked chevy's off my list for a new car. Look like I need to really keep my 2007 basic Mazda 6 with 187,000 miles on it going for alot longer. I DREAD the day I have to go and look for a new car. They are going to think I am crazy when I tell them to take the systems OUT of the car but I am ok with that. Rather be called crazy then dead.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Oh! I am crushed! I have a serious hard on for the 2015 Chevy Suburban. I even picked my color...White diamond. Sigh.

They have to be able to take it out...right?

Ok...read the article....it says available option, not standard...whew! My day is not ruined ;)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Hope2Learn and Cpt.Tired like this.
  5. Hope

Hope Gold

Hey I love my Mazda too! You are giving me a great idea......to take this stuff out!!!!

So sad, what they are doing...

6. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^^Zoom zoom :D:D:D:D:D

7. JMO

JMO Gold

Looking for a new car...sigh. Took my tri-meter. So far very disappointing. The readings are the number 1 priority in finding the right vehicle. The Grand Cherokee Jeep started putting the battery directly under the passenger seat in 2011 and the readings are over the max 100 that my meter reads. My husbands 2014 ford f150 are really good. Fords SUVs were high too. I'm going to have to look for prob 2012 or 2013 to get one wo Bluetooth but my 2009 Rav4 are good compared to anything we've looked at so far. Does anyone have any recommendations??

8. JMO

JMO Gold

So far 2012 Honda Pilot has been the best readings. We came back home and measured his truck again (its really a 2013) and yes its better than any vehicle we tested today. DH is a little frustrated with me and my meter. Interesting reactions to the tri-meter from some of the salesmen. The salesman that has been helping us is pretty savey abt emfs and used to be a mechanic so he was able to tell us why it was high on a lot of cars.....ie alternator close to passenger side....drove an Acura and was really bad when stepping on gas because of electronic gas switch. DH came home and crashed on the sofa....all those high emf cars drained him. We must have tested a dozen cars and they are all outrageous.

nicld likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

old cars best. Used mkt with low miles

JMO likes this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I wonder about diesel vehicles. But they also have the same computer systems, alternators, etc.

JMO likes this.
  11. JMO

JMO Gold

Also...what abt bluetooth. Obviously dont want it but the salesman was saying that on older models you can not turn it on whereas the newer models are always on looking for a cell phone to sync up to??

12. endless

endless New Member

Man I miss my 1990 Landcruiser! Hard to find old enough with low miles these days.....

Shijin13 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  13. nicld

nicld Gold

We are lucky and have a 2005 Voyager with only 55000 miles on it that was my MIL and we were able to get cheap when she passed. We will be hanging onto that as long as possible. I just am hoping that my Mazda with over 206000 miles on it keeps going.

14. JMO

JMO Gold

Found a 2013 ford edge with very low readings even on floor. Pretty stripped down---which is good lol!

nicld likes this.
  15. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Pretty sure the Amish have the right idea - horse and carriage :) LoL

Jenny S, JMO and nicld like this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

I was on a bus 4 times this past weekend taking a shuttle to work at the "Strawberry Festival" - not to be depressing, but after what I saw, I gave up... Me and one other old guy were the only people not using a cell phone - children - everyone - the bus driver was sitting in so much EMF, you wondered how much coffee it took to get through the day... then when I got to the booth, they wanted me to use a cell phone to process credit cards... Naturally, I have no clue how to even use a cell phone, and they got an earful... all of them. For 2 days... It was awesome - I bored so many people I think it was a personal best... :)

And there were many large people... honestly, we're screwed as a country...

Hope2Learn, JMO, nicld and 2 others like this.
  17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Multiply that around the world. It is the same here. I count that at least half of the rush hour commuters use their cellphone to call home whether the microwave is off, ask someone if they are awake (how can they not be when you have just jingled your way into their life..) or simply to advise that they are just at ......so wll not be too late (usually a blatant lie) My partner once ommented how people have lost the sensitivity of being seen as liars as these kind of conversation is usually carried out at full volume. No, you are not passing the Obelisk. You have barely crossed the city border... Anyhoo you might like this place.
    The Quiet zone in the US

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32758042

18. Penny

Penny New Member

Actually, this is the place where the electrically sensitive people have started to move to - and the people who are already there are not too happy about it...

19. Penny

Penny New Member

Hey check this video of motorcycle seats - up around 400 milligauss... can anyone say testicular cancer? Wow, I used to ride one too:)

JMO likes this.
  20. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

My husband is a huge motor head race car driver. He hates any vehicles that require a computer for diagnosis. He much prefers a vehicle with straight up mechanics and not electronics. He suggests sticking to pre 1990 cars whenever possible and of course NO automatic windows or seat adjustors. (I personally want power steering and brakes though.)

FWIW.