1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Colon cancer and the two genomes: a lesson

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1G-5G progression on Earth mimics what went on in MIR: We know from the MIR space station (astronaut Scott) that the nnEMF in space fosters bacterial growth. Does this mean when we introduce nnEMF to the surface of the Earth we should expect bacteria to grow where they normally would not or do things we do not expect? Could this be why colon cancer in 1900 was the 37th leading cause of cancer but today it is the number 2 cause? In 5 generations this change has occurred. This tells you that cancer is not a genetic diseases. Genes in the nuclear genome do not mutate frequently but mitochondrial genome mutations occur very frequently because they have circular genomes like bacteria do. “I can’t guarantee you these bacteria will be the holy grail of colon cancer, but they should be high on the list” of possible culprits, said Christian Jobin, a professor of medicine at the University of Florida who studies bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/01/health/colon-cancer-bacteria.html

2. Danny

Danny New Member

They are still focusing on the specific bacteria. I wonder what they think is driving bacterial growth.

3. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Solitary bacteria are basically harmless, even the most pathogenic gram-negative bacteria (Bacteroides and E. coli - gut colon cancer connection). Each has a different comfort zone for crowds. They all get along and do their own thing until they reach a critical density. Once that threshold is reached a signaling molecule is released (quorum sensing) and biofilm is produced. Now there is a collective consciousness and group a protective mechanism. Also, dead bacteria cell membrane proteins, specifically lipopolysaccharide (LPS) from gram-negative bacteria get embedded in the biofilm. Yeast and other bacteria can as well. LPS causes not only focal inflammation but when moved through leaky gut can cause autoimmune diseases such as RA, allergies, lupus and maybe even autism. When pissed off they can even produce specific virulence factors making them harder to treat. We have a universe inside of us that we are still discovering now and I'm sure far into the next century.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    CDix and Lahelada like this.
  4. CDix

CDix Learning

Any thoughts you would care to share on the most effective way to break down that mucosal biofilm? I Had CRC in 2015 and I am doing all I can to NOT go back there. Great insights, thank you.

5. DrEttinger

By following the advice detailed throughout this forum you will reduce or eliminate biofilm. "Biofilm is a response, not a condition." Remove the reason for its necessity and you will go back to a native bacterial environment. This is extremely effective in the GI tract. No supplements needed.

CDix likes this.
  6. CDix

CDix Learning

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it, and I agree. I have been watching and reading so much in the past few days, and I'm just beginning to get a grasp on all of this. Having an entirely new, and entirely mind blowing experience here. I will continue reading before asking more questions. Seriously - I am in awe here. Thanks again.

7. DrEttinger

I think questions are a good idea. If you are in doubt ask a question. This data can be very complex if you do not have a background in biology, anatomy, chemistry... Dr. Kruse's simple versions are still sometimes very hard to digest. The main take away is you are here and want to learn and improve yourself. We all are.

CDix likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. CDix

CDix Learning

10. CDix

CDix Learning

I'm new to this site and not sure of the dynamics yet. Don't want to annoy anyone. I'm a *citizen scientist* - and I believe that I know just enough to know that I don't know jack. I do feel like I've learned more this past week than I have in the past year...and I am an avid reader so that is saying a LOT. Thanks again for your kindness to a newbie. ❤️️

11. DrEttinger

Serrapeptase and Lumbrokinase will move through the small intestine into the bloodstream. That is where they work their magic.

CDix likes this.
  12. CDix

CDix Learning

Good to know. I actually have some Serrapeptase on hand.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Leaky lymphatics causes visceral fat hypertrophy = melanopsin dysfunction in the arteries of the gut. Guess why? What happens to any tissue or anything that loses energy in the universe? They get larger by scaling laws. What happens to your ankle when it gets sprained? What happens to your heart as it fails? what happens to a star that is dying?

“the hypertrophy of mesenteric adipose tissue may result from mispatterned and ruptured lymphatic vessels. Alteration of mesenteric adipose tissue was associated with activated NF-κB signaling pathway.” How does NF-kappa beta link to this story? Melanopsin causes increases in this inflammatory signal by destroying photoreceptors in the gut. This begins in the RBC's of people with Crohn's. When will they learn it is a story of aberrant light?
    https://academic.oup.com/ibdjournal/article-abstract/25/2/283/5117900

Danny and DrEttinger like this.
  14. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

Anyone care to explain the obvious contradiction here: colon cancer rates are increasing most in the southern US, where there is the least amount of nnEMF