1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Collagen

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jul 8, 2014.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Sooo....I've noticed lately my sons nipples are becoming inverted....am I correct in assuming this is a collagen/DHA/lack of electron issue?

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Cant, does he get sunshine on his chest?

3. cantweight

cantweight Gold

A ton...he looks like a piece of caramel...its a running joke in our family. He's this little brown jungle book looking boy with 2 marshmallow white butt cheeks...lol

For the past 2 yrs Ive let him run around shoeless and shirtless all year long and he loves it!

4. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Reminds of this piece on the "softness" in strength under-appreciated in our culture...

http://bampowpaleo.com/2013/08/15/softness-in-movement-a-guest-post-from-craig-mallett-of-arc/

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  5. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Josh I see where your going with this. I am a fan of the joint by joint approach approach. Joints such as the hips and neck should be mobile while the back should be stable. Sometimes what is moving is actually causing the problem.

6. in fact there is no seperation between movement and stability
    they are one

dan.orloski22 and Josh like this.