1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cold Thermogenis and NNEMF Poll

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Dteshome, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Who here gets benefits from a bath with some ice then stepping into places with wifi and blue light.

I have sometimes noticed in the past that the mild fever produced by heat shock tends to have a protective

effect.I can't see if this is a placebo or not.Typically in the 2.4 ghz range.If one were sensitive to emf took an ice bath

and stepped into a restaraunt with blue lights and cell signals with the thermogenic effects offset the effects of NNEMF

I sometimes wonder. I rember one time in Atlanta took really cold bath then used ashwanganda to bring down cortisol.

I notice body recompositons leaner firmer muscle and i could go into the doctors clinic without feeling fried from emf.

Now with the advent of the 60ghz milimeter waves would this have a protective effect i don't know but it in my

experience getting some shiver and fever seems to help with 4g.5G I don't know.

What has been your experience with really cold baths and NNEMF Exposure?

Thank You