1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cold Thermogenesis works on Multiple Sclerosis!!!

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Inese, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Inese

Inese New Member

I have read on Kruse Longetivity Center facebook, that CT wont work for people with MS because their heat engines are defective. Yesterday I have returned from bio-hack trip to 36th latitude, brown as a chocholate brownie (?!?! How, I still cannot understnd) Watching sunrises grounded on the sea cost for 2 hours 3 days in a row and going outside after the sunset was the only time of the day I could stay in the sun. The rest part of the day I could not stand the heat - 32-34 degrees Celsius, because my leg drop/weak legs/inability to move started within a question of minutes. During the day I did hide from the heat in indoors pool, it was quite cold, after 15 minutes in the pool I started to walk normally again, could easily run. As soon I did spend some time in the heat (not even in direct sun), the leg drop started again. And so "ability to walk" on/off happened several times a day.

How is that all possible? CT works on MS!!! But I cannot stand the heat.

Before the trip I did make blood test.

Bun/creatine ratio - 1:12
    Hs crp - 0.00
    D vit - 54 ng/mL

Paleodocteur likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Inese

Inese New Member

So this means first of all I have to keep watching sunrises, which would fix autophagy and apoptosis, which will restore my heat engine - this will allow me to handle the heat? Hmmm... Otherwise I cannot move to tropics to use, as you have explained, the sun's power to reprogram B and T cells to control the AQA 4 gates in the CNS and PNS.

The question is - how many sunrises shall one watch at the 57th latitude to fix autophagy and apoptosis and be ready to pack the suitcases for tropics and finally to beat MS?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

27.8C=82F (Riga Latvia , Wednesday)
    34C=93.2F
    38C=100.4F
    40C=104 F (Cairo, Egypt, Wednesday)

----------
    I could not stand the heat - 32-34 degrees Celsius, because my leg drop/weak legs/inability to move started within a question of minutes.
    -----
    after 15 minutes in the pool I started to walk normally again, could easily run.
    -----
    best way to increase the efficiency of ANY heat engine was to increase the difference in the temperature from the heat source (matrix) inside the engine and the exterior surroundings. This is why Cold Thermogenesis works for most mammals
    ---------------------------
    I love your cases.
    You are responding by the book.

----------------------------------------
    upload_2019-6-26_14-12-15.png

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

you could go to the tropics if you sit in the water instead of on the beach. the water today on isla mujeres was about 84 degrees. this will cool you while you absorb/ leverage the uv13. but you have to stay in the water in the summer. you would have more beachtime/sand wiggle room in the winter.

Alex97232, Jude, Theka and 1 other person like this.
  7. Theka

Theka Gold

In 2017, I went to Panama for 2 months (Feb/March). This corresponds to the dry season there so I had cloudless sunny days at 9 degrees latitude. I saw every sunrise and spent time in the pool every day. Even though the water wasn't cold, it was cool enough to keep me cool and able to function. I was able to wall-walk in the pool. I didn't know that I could get that dark! I think, for me, 2 months is not enough. Here, in Germany, I moved to lower pop.density and really watch nnEMF and blue light.