1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cold thermogenesis questions

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ChrisnJr, Mar 9, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

mayne stupus questions but I have to ask. Is cold thermogenesis necessary/helpful during the cold winter months when I’m outside 9 hours a day in the frigid cold to begin with? I usually do cold showers and CT in the warmer months but find it very difficult in the winter after freezing at work al day. I will do it if I must, just wondering if it is necessary.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

What clothing do you wear when outside? can you feel your body generating internal heat so you don't need as many clothes on?

Have you managed to read the C/T thread?

3. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Thank you! Sometimes I struggle so badly to generate body heat in the winter time. I have been an outside construction worker for the last 4 years excluding a 5 Month period of working and studying indoors (in during which time my health declined).

I have always noticed other guys seems to do better in the winter time than me, even my identical twin brother while working side by side.

Sometimes it feels like my body can heat itself but I have extreme pain and bad circulation in my extremities. Other times I’m
    Just all around freezing cold.

This is something that has plagued me my whole life along with very unusual temperature regulation and sweating patterns.

I have done a 23 and me test but I admit I am very lost when it comes to reading the results.... any help would be mostly appreciated. I will dive into the CT thread right now. Thank you again!!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you had your 23&me test read by genetic genie?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you a silver or gold member?

6. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I paid for the silver membership but it hasn’t been fully verified yet. I have downloaded the raw data but I have not had it read by genetic genie yet. I could use some guidance on that.

7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Genetic genie is not enough. MTHFR support has a better read out of the raw data.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I found my raw data, any guidance on how to use it on the MTHFR support site ?

10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)