1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coffee, coffee, coffee.....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 18, 2016.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

What kind of nicotine are you using? How much? How often?

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

I've used lozenges. Played around with a lot. From 2mg - 16mg. I've gotten the "buzz" before, but never really felt a mental boost as I do from coffee. Never take it on consecutive days, and yes, I get plenty of strong sun light.

3. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Coffee is great, both black and in BPC.

Coffee, for me, acts as something of a supplement, so I try and be diligent to abstain for it for at least 3 days between every... ~3-5 when I consume. Something I've noticed is that I get a slight bone ache if I've abstained from coffee for too long.

I have a minor casein sensitivity, so when I make BPC, I use I use ghee, coconut oil, a cacao butter wafer, and an egg. The cacao butter and egg help emulsify the ghee in addition to making it more nutritious. (I had mistakenly been using MCT oil that came in a PETE bottle, so I stopped. If I had to do it again, I would get this one because it comes in a glass bottle).

When I'm on coffee/caffeine, I've tested myself to have faster reaction times and more concrete logical reasoning. (My testing battery is timed chess puzzles). But I'm a little less patient, and I move and think more quickly.

4. Chlorophyll in water maybe a great morning pick me up in lieu of coffee. That's how I started my day today. We have also been making spirulina smoothies in the morning. Spirulina is high in chlorophyll, so that might be another option for you.