1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coast to Coast mention

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Scompy, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blood types dont have variable heme's they have variable antigens on the surface of RBC's. Those antigens respond to different electric and magnetic fields and those field effects can change how voltage gated channels work. This gives a variable non linear effect. Electromagnetic fields can activate of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs) in the plasma membrane of cells. When electromagnetic fields activate these channels, large amounts of intracellular calcium (Ca2+) are produced. Calcium is the key secondary messenger for these antigens on the surface and they interact and react with RNS species like peroxynitrite. This excess calcium within the cells produces a chain of chemical reactions leading to the production of free radicals and oxidative stressor chemicals as the result of the altered electric and magnetic fields. The free radicals then culminate in DNA damage and or the change in the plasma membrane to lead to the EHS symptoms.

The calcium efflux causes excess calcium directly in and around the cell and in its local environment. So with respect to RBC's it also means that this effect of electric and mangeitc fields will also effect the surface of the blood vessels as the RBC's and the antigens pas through the circulatory system. All of these mechanism increases nitric oxide (NO) within cells and in arteries to cause disease when it occurs chronically and effects mitochondrial function. The increase of nitric oxide is a chamelon. Endothelial nitric oxide synthetase has a quantum superposition effect on sulfur and nitrogenous groups in these antigens. This means the electromagnetic signal can have a variable non linear effect on sulfation and nitrosylation pathways. It can result in therapeutic effects or detrimental effects in the blood plasma to lead to variable mitochondrial energy flux. This is one reason why non-thermal electromagnetic fields (PEMF) are increasingly used in medical therapies. They believe that the RF/microwaves effect is also was beneficial therpeutically and they fail to realize that this eNOS switch is very sensitive. For example if one is in an environment that fosters chronic nitric oxide release this means there will be a relative lack of sulfation of the skin, arteries, and RBC's and this would favor the activation of the reactive nitorgen species of chemicals. In fact we now know that nitric oxide can also interact with superoxide (OO-) form altered mitochondrial function to create peroxynitrite (ONOO-). It has been found that when peroxynitrite breaks down, it creates reactive free radicals and oxidative stress within cells and this likely leads to many of the symptoms of EHS.

There has been many reports, unsubstantiated that EHS and type O blood might be somehow linked, but I think this is unlikely. It is the most common blood type world wide and just from a numbers stand point we should see massive EHS globally and we dont. The incidence seems to be higher in EU outside the tropics. I think the power grid's oscillations and the latitude anemia link is more likely. Why? Low solar exposure always leads to anemia and we know this from Fritz Hollwich work in the 20th century.

Low solar exposure and anemia also are linked to allergy development via T regulator cells and activation of the immune system. I believe allergies and EHS are linked and I think EHS maybe an allergic reaction to non native electric and magnetic fields that begins in the blood plasma. I've come to the conclusion that the predisposition to allergies may be a big factor to developing EHS. I also believe the EU power grid oscillation is a real stimulus for this condition. People with allergies tend to be more sensitive to all sorts of things - dust, food, hot, cold and react excessively - once their bodies become primed altered electric and magnetic fields are like a fuse for a stick of dynamite.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Phosphene, cantweight and Scompy like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Our emotional soundtrack is created by our the physiologic landscape that our electromagnetic environment creates. It can nourish or destroy our soul and we can prove it via our mito-hacks.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thank you for explaining. Mind blown. What you wrote resonates right on the mark with my son's N=1. My son had both EHS and strong allergies until I got him into an environment that gets UVB all year around...and now that he's using it.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Phosphene likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life is all about the recipe that is the Mitochondrion Rx. The Mitochondrial Rx is all about electronic induction and protonation. Therefore, it is a quantized process just like the 30 steps of photosynthesis with a twist.

Light from electrons causes colloidal particles to draw closer together to condense. This is very true in the mitochondrial matrix which collects hydrogen protons stripped of its solo electron. The local electric and magnetic field constrict them further. Might Hannes Alfvan's synchrotron radiations he spoke about in solar plasma be the real connection between the sun and a mitochondria to cause this condensation? Synchrontron radiations are made up of fast moving electrons from the sun in the presence of magnetic fields. This sounds eerily similar to the situation life has built inside our mitochondrion. This condensation draws additional microspheres which can be thought of as chemicals, neurotransmitters, or organelles toward the light retained in cells in our brain networks. Suspended particles in neurons, our within our mitochondrion, or in the sea of CSF in our skulls should then be expected to draw to incident light naturally with no added energy required to fuel life's processes in wireless fashion from solar radiations. Being connected to Early during this wireless charge should only augment our ability to collect energy from the sun.

Glutathione is made in the cytosol, a compartment that the mitochondrion fills with a sea of structured water that is capable of absorbing massive amounts of solar energy. Moreover, all mammals have massive amounts of glutathione provided (sulfur cycles must worki in unison with diurnal solar light cycles in the retina, skin and blood plasma) in them to coordinate the redox potential to make sure proteins fold correctly in their tertiary and quanternary bends. It is not a story about the fuel we provide the mitochondria with. It is not about carbohydrates, proteins, or fats as most believe. If it were, the input to mitochondria would not be called the electron transport chain. It would be called something else.

Soon, optical scanning via spectrometers will be available to show us when our mitochondrial cytochrome proteins are not handling food electrons well and when we are losing energy production due to heteroplasmy rate increase. If you don’t think this is coming, you might want to read this cite:
    http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/618106/

Seven of the most abundant elements in the universe (hydrogen, helium, oxygen, nitrogen, magnesium, silicon, sulphur, and iron) are represented in most organisms’ mitochondrion. Have you every asked yourself why? This is the ingredient list for the recipe of life and they maybe the key to transmutation of atoms with mass by high energy particles. This could be neutrino's, synchtron radiation, or something else spewed out of a solar flare. We already know that solar flares change radioactive decay rates in atoms. We still have no idea why. (http://news.stanford.edu/news/2010/august/sun-082310.html) What binds them to create life is the energy from the sun’s plasma to interact with electrons via the photoelectric effect. This happens in chloroplasts and in mitochondria. Light is primordial to how a mitochondrion functions. It seems highly probable that life anywhere will require the same ingredient list. After all, nature’s laws are how "the cook" has to prepare their dishes. The dishes will vary based upon the conditions of existence on any suitable planet, but we know the backrgound epigenetic environment for life must include water, light, and magnetism.

Photosynthesis = Mitochondrion in REVERSE process. Photosynthesis burns water in the presence of CO2 to make sugars and oxygen using sunlight as the energy source. Mitochondria reverse the process and make CO2 and water while consuming oxygen partially. Some oxygen is partially consumed to make free radical signals with their unpaired electrons. Most of the oxygen in our mitochondrion accept electrons that have had their excited photons removed from them as the electron falls back to the ground state. This completes the O2 molecule. This all occurs while releasing certain frequencies of light back into the cellular environment to direct optical signaling of bio-molecules. Mitochondria release IR light in the form of heat and they also liberate ELF-UV light for signal pathways like mitosis. Both pathways have many things in common like light, water, and electrons and the use of porphyrins. Both processes use bright white-light emitting atoms of manganese and copper to harvest light in novel ways. The cytochromes in our mitochondrion appear to "dope with electrons" to harvest the photons buried in electron energies. Mitochondrion appear to be doped to ZnSe proteins to form "quantum dots" to turn light into electric and magnetic flux in novel ways in the heart and brain as you heard in the June 2014 webinar. How these pathways all link together from a 30,000 foot view was discussed in the epic 2016 April webinar. The take home: the pathway in our mitochondrion are a bit more complicated than they are in plants, but the story follows a very similar path because of the porphyrins and atoms they use. These bio-chemicals are closely related to solar energy transmission to slow it down to make the things a cell needs. E=mc^2 for a reason and the reason is to turn energy into things with mass and structure using sunlight as the currency.

Mike David, Phosphene, Allin and 2 others like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oooh, I loved the embedded links above. Yes, I'm paying attention with every detail said here! :) I hope other members find this thread. There are so many booms here above ^^^ I don't know where to start.

Scanning proteins interacting with the ECT with optical scanning spectrometers will be one major death-knell for food gurus. The fact ECT is happening, and not SCT (Supplement Chain Transport) or FCT (Food Chain Transport) should open their eyes a bit wider to look deeper.

Scompy understands, "Those that believe in FCT are eventually gonna be FCT'ed." And, "Sunplements are going to replace supplements."

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You're getting it.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So members you thought that epic April 2016 webinar on the end game of mitochondria was intense? Well this reality might be more ground breaking to you: Now we have others going down the same path as I did ten years ago when I came up my my thesis that a mitochodria is capable of nuclear reactions using either neutrinos or synchrotron radiation as the incident energy source for transmutation. If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should soon find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what appears to occurs in mito matrix to atoms below atomic number 26) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential might no longer be essential when this science is discovered. We know that plants and fungi already have these abilities as the link below shows. In other words to be clear: can sunlight can be turned directly into other forms of matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it just by slowing the light down by the optical density changes in mitochondrion matrix, yes, that is what I am saying. Lavoisier has established a mass conservation law which is valid in chemistry. You can look that up. Einstein mass equivalancy equation says that E and M are exactly the same things and that the two sides of the equation are linked by the speed of light in the environment in question. Nobody sees this relationship there but it is real and present in his equation too. Now we know that it is NOT true when nuclear reactions are involved nuclear physics. Why is that? Could it be that sunlight provides something to a mitochondria that is absent in a nuclear chain reaction in a reactor or at CERN? The review of more than two centuries of research demonstrates that this might be true in biologic systems as the link shows below. It appears that all living organisms, can under some circumstances, produce nuclear-like reactions. However, there is an important need of finding an adequate theory to explain these results. It is highly probable that such a theory should also be capable of explaining Cold Fusion, or more generally, nuclear reactions in condensed matter. I have a sense Birkeland and Alfvan work on synchotron radiation maybe the missing link. Neutrino behavior is another possibility. Another point is the irreproducibility of some experiments I have reviewed. Probably, in order to produce significant biologic transmutation of an atomic element, it is necessary that another element be missing in that tissue to make it happen. This is why taking exogenous calcium, magnesium, selenium, and boron may do more harm than good when heteroplasmy rates are quite high in mitochondria. This is why I advocate against supplements for people with chronic mitochondrial diseases and low redox potentials. It is also why I advocate the use of the sun to restore the redox potential best. It seems that nature has a tendency to find ways to transmute an element into another to provide the necessary ingredients for the healthy growth of the four kingdoms of life in bacteria, fungi, plants and animals. This includes human beings. Here is a link you might like to read. about this topic. http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/JCMNS-Biberian.pdf It appears most pictures in the text books of mitochondrion might need to be updated for these abilities.
    Unconventional does not mean the Rx does not work.

Unconventional means the Rx has not made it into conventional textbooks

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Mike David, Limpei, seanb4 and 3 others like this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Some people that may read this above that don't have a deep understanding about what's going on with the Fe-S complex and the lightning bolt potential may have a harder time visualizing how it's probably working. Members know A LOT more. :)

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

"If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what occurs in mito) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential no longer is. In other words: sunlight can be turned directly into matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it."

Have not even started to digest the above but this stuck out at skimming ...

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I know, mind-boggling would be the understatement for the year. All of the thousands of little suns floating around in our neurons are firing some light once gathered from the sun to convert what we need for the moment (when allowed to due so via geometry and not blocked). Makes sense if you sprinkle in the geometry of a larger-atomic element like lead, or some nasty compound into the system to break it down such as snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Judge me by my enemies. You should always forgive your enemies because it pisses them off so much. I love disturbing all forms of conformity. Never settle for less in anything.

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

What effect would there be of not secreting antigens into saliva, mucus or sperm?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 205227, member: 1031"]So members you thought that epic April 2016 webinar on the end game of mitochondria was intense? Well this reality might be more ground breaking to you: Now we have others going down the same path as I did ten years ago when I came up my my thesis that a mitochodria is capable of nuclear reactions using neutrinos. If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what occurs in mito) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential no longer is. In other words: sunlight can be turned directly into matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it. Lavoisier has established a mass conservation law which is valid in chemistry. Now we know that it is NOT true when nuclear reactions are involved. The review of more than two centuries of research demonstrates that this is not true in biology. It appears that all living organisms can under some circumstances produce nuclear reactions. However, there is an important need of finding an adequate theory to explain these results. It is highly probable that such a theory should also be capable of explaining Cold Fusion, or more generally, nuclear reactions in condensed matter. Another point is the irreproducibility of some experiments. Probably, in order to produce significant transmutation of an element, it is necessary that another element be missing. This is why taking calcium, magnesium, selenium, and boron may do more harm than good when heteroplasmy rate is very high. It seems that nature has a tendency to find ways to transmute an element into another to provide the necessary ingredients for the healthy growth of the four kingdoms of bacteria, fungi, plants and animals, including human beings. http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/JCMNS-Biberian.pdf It appears most pictures of mito needs to be updated for this abilities now.[/quote]
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/coast-to-coast-mention.18845/#post-205227
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/number/atomic-number.htm

1 Hydrogen H
    2 Helium He
    3 Lithium Li
    4 Beryllium Be
    5 Boron B
    6 Carbon C
    7 Nitrogen N
    8 Oxygen O
    9 Fluorine F
    10 Neon Ne
    11 Sodium Na
    12 Magnesium Mg
    13 Aluminum Al
    14 Silicon Si
    15 Phosphorus P
    16 Sulfur S
    17 Chlorine Cl
    18 Argon Ar
    19 Potassium K
    20 Calcium Ca
    21 Scandium Sc
    22 Titanium Ti
    23 Vanadium V
    24 Chromium Cr
    25 Manganese Mn
    26 Iron Fe

34 Selenium Se

Scompy likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sometimes we don’t choose our path. It chooses us. Kristian Olaf Bernhard Birkeland was a Norwegian scientist. He is best remembered as the person whose theories of atmospheric electric currents elucidated the nature of the aurora borealis. He understood the sun better than most scientists, in my opinion. His genius was buried in his work on ammonia and linked to electric arcs. In order to fund his research on the aurorae, he invented the electromagnetic cannon and the of fixing nitrogen from the air. Modern science, especially cosmology and astrophysics have no idea how brilliant either of these pursuits were. The fortunate accidents for many scientists and clinicians that came after him. Some of them have realized that buried in his work come some amazing perspective of how stars and mitochondria do things in similar fashion. Birkeland was nominated for the Nobel Prize seven times. He never won it once. That is another scientific tragedy. Today, science still has no idea how brilliant this man was. He was driven to the grave by his own work. He avoided nature and became unable to sleep and used barbituates to try to continue on. He was unsuccessful, like many with sleep disorders. The ultimate irony, is his work contained the answer to his sleeplessness. He never found that Rx. People who benefited from his work have and have decided to carry to fruition. Birkeland proposed in 1908 in his book The Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition 1902–1903 that polar electric currents, today referred to as auroral electrojets, were connected to a system of currents that flowed along geomagnetic field lines into and away from the polar region. Such field-aligned currents are known today as Birkeland currents in his honor. Those currents, I believe hold the entire key to the universe and how biology of living things connects to it. His hidden brilliance is hidden in his work on the Birkeland-Eyde process. This process was buried in science because it was not economically exploitable. Fritz Haber perfected the process, and brought in the era of nitrogen based fertilizer. His method of creation turned out to be quite economical and profitable. His work had many unintended consequences and ultimate have led us to corporations like Monsanto and glyphosate. Birkeland used an electrical arc that was easily formed between two coaxial electrodes, and through the use of a strong magnetic field (pinch). The electric plasma, when created in this way, was spread out into a thin disc of plasma. This plasma disc is seen in star creation as well. The plasma temperature in the Birkeland disc was in excess of 3000°C. Air, from the Earth's atmosphere, was blown through this arc, causing some of the nitrogen to react with oxygen forming nitric oxide. By carefully controlling the energy of the electric arc and the velocity of the air stream, yields of up to 4% nitric oxide were obtained. What people still fail to realize is this is the process that is critical to the nitrogen cycle on this planet for everything that uses chlorophyll as a pigment to collect light and make a DC electric current from water. The electric arc is so strong that is can break the triple bond of Nitrogen. The irony is that a leaf uses a 3D cage around a magnesium ion to create an electric arc from water using sunlight. This process is critical to the creation of the entire food web on Earth. The process is extremely energy intensive and this is why it was not economical, profitable, and buried by scientists and businessman, but little do they know that this science is critical to understand life for a mitochondriac. The colony of mitochondrion in our tissues harness and reverse the process that occurs in a leaf to make water from a mitochondria and bury massive electric arc charge within it. This makes the water made by a mitochondria and electric plasma. This water is not similar to your tap water at all. This water is one of the greatest secrets of life. Birkeland used a nearby hydroelectric power station for the electricity as this process demanded about 15 MWh/Ton of nitric acid. Living things use the power of the sun which is significantly greater and cheap. In fact, it is free. The rate of energy capture by plant and animal photosynthesis is immense by hemoglobin and chlorophyll. Living things get 100 trillion watts (1 trillion watts = 1 terra watt (TW)). This power is ten times the current power consumption of the human race. We are designed to be wirelessly connected to that power station in chronic fashion. Perhaps these facts are why Big Pharma would like to bury the sun in our modern world??? They have to protect the franchise from the real science of nature because its energy is free when one knows how to use it. The same reaction, Birkeland found is carried out by lightning, providing a natural source for converting atmospheric nitrogen to soluble nitrates. Nobody seems to connect the fibers that weave nature's quilt. Some of us however, observe better than we see reality in textbooks. Genius always strives to answer questions the ordinary forgot to pose. Being in medicine today and believing that "knowing cellular biochemistry and not being able to connecting it to anything else in nature, like sunlight, is akin to buying a guitar that Prince once owned and then expecting that you could play Purple Rain as he did in life............That is the absurdity of modern science today. Nobody observes science from this perspective today who teaches clinicians. Why would any patient expect their doctor to "know" this perspective? Instead the paradigm creates the meme than any alternative perspective on things is quackery. Your perspective on people comes from the cage you ARE currently held captive in. Wise folks understand there no facts, only "present interpretations" of the data collected and it is subject to how it was obtained. This is why one person's version of "crazy" is another person's reality. This makes intuition and insanity relative. It depends on "who" has "who" locked in 'what cage'. So why am I taking this moment to teach you a bit about Birkeland? Once you learn about his work you'll begin to be able to clearly question what is at the fundamental core of life. Light, water, and magnetism. Why is the direction and flow of time central to human experience, but why isn’t it central to physics? The answer is buried in Birkeland's currents. It also gives the answer to modern patients' ills. Unconventional does not mean the Rx does not work. Unconventional means the Rx has not made it into conventional textbooks.............yet. You do know that DNA is a helix huh? Watch the video.

Mike David, brandie, Scompy and 2 others like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AN UPDATE: Are mitochondria quantum neutrino factory's just like sun? We have a galaxy of 'little suns' floating around in a sea of DDW our neurons are firing some light once gathered from thesun to convert what we need for the moment (when allowed to due so via geometry and not blocked). So many members you thought that epic April 2016 webinar on the end game of mitochondria was intense? Well this reality might be more ground breaking to you: Now we have others going down the same path as I did ten years ago when I came up my my thesis that a mitochodria is capable of nuclear reactions using either neutrinos or synchrotron radiation as the incident energy source for transmutation. If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should soon find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what appears to occurs in mito matrix to atoms below atomic number 26) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential might no longer be essential when this science is discovered. We know that plants and fungi already have these abilities. In other words, to be clear: the question I am posing here, can sunlight can be turned directly into other forms of matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it just by slowing the light down using neutrinos to slice through matter by using the optical density changes in mitochondrial matrix??????? Yes, that is what I am saying. I believe it is possible and I think we need to keep an open mind about while physics continues to be shocked at the neutrino story that is developing as the link below shows.

Lavoisier established a mass conservation law which is still valid in chemistry. You can look that up. Einstein mass equivalancy equation says that E and M are exactly the same things and that the two sides of the equation are linked by the speed of light in the environment in question. This means the power density in the environment is very critical in how light becomes matter. It also is important how matter can become light once again. Nobody sees this relationship in living quantum systems, but photosynthesis uses light to make new forms of matter. It should be obvious considering photosynthesis forms the BASIS of the ENTIRE FOOD web. E= mc^2 is not an opinion, it is a universal law, therefore it is real concept we should considerbecause the possibility is present in his equation too.

Now we know that it is NOT true when nuclear reactions are involved nuclear physics. Why is that? Could it be that sunlight provides something to a mitochondria that is absent in a nuclear chain reaction in a reactor or at CERN? The review of more than two centuries of research demonstrates that this might be true in biologic systems too. Neutrino interactions might be the missing link in many aspects of our understanding making it the biggest Dunning Kruger effect for us all. It appears that all living organisms, can under some circumstances, produce nuclear-like reactions at the smallest scales. CERN is a large scale reactor so we can observe it. We have no technology yet that allows us to observe the nuclear reactions in mitochondria or chloroplasts but it is clear what is going on in both is very different than we expect from conventional ideas of energy generation using hydrogen. However, there is an important need of finding an adequate theory to explain these results. It is highly probable that such a theory should also be capable of explaining Cold Fusion, or more generally, nuclear reactions in condensed matter. I have a sense the Birkeland and Alfvan's research on synchotron radiation maybe the missing link. I have always believed that Neutrino behavior is another possibility.Unconventional does not mean the Rx does not work.
    Unconventional means the Rx has not made it into conventional textbooks

Have a look at this.....https://www.quantamagazine.org/neut...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That air goes thru platinum screen that acts as catalyst.
    Kilos of platinum.
    I was one of the supervisors when plants were build containing those reactors.
    1965-1970
    In Tarnów people died when explosion happened due to (low quality) of (Russian) instruments that we were forced to use. It was beyond reactor, it was while (starting) production of nitric acid, where explosion happens if you allow ph change base-->acid)

Zakłady Azotowe w Chorzowie
    https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakłady_Azotowe_w_Chorzowie

Zakłady Azotowe w Tarnowie-Mościcach
    https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakłady_Azotowe_w_Tarnowie-Mościcach

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wise folks understand there no facts, only "present interpretations" of the data collected and it is subject to how it was obtained. This is why one person's version of "crazy" is another person's reality. This makes intuition and insanity relative. It depends on "who" has "who" locked in 'what cage'.

Janet Shold, brandie and Phosphene like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold