1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Clubhouse Recording

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Johan Lindstrøm, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Xavier Rodriguez

Xavier Rodriguez Truth and Reconciliation

These have been so valuable, Thank you I got into B T C because of them, are there more? I have an android :(

2. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

Thanks!!
    I've never been able to get to the live clubhouse version.

3. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Only iPhone.
    I had to switch from Android to iPhone for that reason.
    ------
    Depending on your background, listening to all this is a (sort of) wasting your time (after) you are convinced that it is forever when you buy bitcoin.
    You must arrange your life based on the (potential) you have and not pay for stuff with bitcoins or satoshi.
    -------------
    1. you have x number of Picassos or Rembrant, (or Bitcoins) (they are worth) (X USA $) today, and they will be worth much more 10 years later. The difference is (DeltaX)
    2. you go to the bank, get a 10 years loan whose (total payment + interest) is less than (DeltaX), say (half of DeltaX)
    3. You make your lifestyle based on (Half DeltaX), the bank takes the other (Half DeltaX)
    4. At the end of (good free and healthy) 10 years, you still 100% owe your Picassos or Rembrant (or Bitcoins), go to #2, rinse and repeat.

///////////////////////

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

continuing
    The bank should give a mortgage equal to 75% or collateral.
    1000000/0.75=13333333
    Assume that now you have (Picasso, Rembrandt, or Bitcoin) worth of 1333333 US$ (1.33 mill)
    then you can get a 1 mill loan on 4% 30 years long (refinancing, early repayment MUST be allowed)
    4774.15*12=57289.84 yearly payment goes to the bank
    your horizon is 10 years, that 1 mill is expected to last you for 10 years, (100k per year)
    Good length of the horizon is a must, you must give time to market to figure out its ups and downs
    You can spend 100000-57289.84=42710.16 per year for the first 10 years
    At the end of 10 years, you still owe 787,839.59
    Time to look up to your (Picasso, Rembrandt, or Bitcoin) and see how much are they worth now.
    The expectation is that we will outrun hyperinflation.
    Assuming 25% hyperinflation per year (on average).
    Ten years from now, our (Picasso, Rembrandt, or Bitcoin) should be worth
    13333333*1.25^10=124176340.2
    that is 124 million
    banks should give us a loan equal to 75% of that value
    93 million

rinse and repeat
    ---------------------------
    Note
    if your (Picasso, Rembrandt, or Bitcoin) reaches value of 124 million faster, I see no reason to not re-finance sooner, but currently it is an IF.
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////

===================================================

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Martina

Martina Gold

Hi
    Also had to switch to iPhone it worth it.

Also it’s good to educate yourself about Bitcoin so we hold it.
    We don’t want to buy coffee with Bitcoin.
    This book is awesome and so valuable Jack mention this Book. Bitcoin hard money you can’t “f”with have it on Amazon Audible.
    In this book they said that Bitcoin has no competition! So much information in it. 9E6AF7C6-E199-4FC1-A02F-59AFC77233AF.jpeg

Christine Renner likes this.
  7. I saw a post of yours earlier with this recommendation and got it. Agree it's a significant help to listen to better understand what btc is and why to hold it--and also why not to be distracted by bright and shiny sh*t coins.

8. @JanSz - Thank you for sharing!
    Details like these are the simple explanation of what could be done.

Currently for me, I'm able to live in a home, because I own it. I do not have the extract income to pay a mortgage nor cover the cost of rent.
    Since my mRNA heritage past away in their 30rds and 40rds from CVD and cancers (+)plus I have had hypertension for 30 years, I may not have much longer on this planet earth.
    Thus I retired August 2020, so that my wife will have my retirement after I past (this is a big if - since California PERS Retirement System could collapse) <- this I have no control over.
    However that plays out, we (my wife & I) are living on 60% less than what I was making will working. We are able to pull this off because we don't have a mortgage.
    I have converted all I have saved into GBTC back at the beginning of January 2021. All our cash savings went into BlockFi the beginning of February 2021.
    We are not comfortable with renting out rooms of our home in order to raise cash for Bitcoin purchases.
    Bitcoin does not make money to live on. It has value, if you don't need it daily and allow it to sit for 10 years.

@Jack Kruse has made himself available for consults; however, I'm still working on recovering from the one consult I had with him September 2020. A $1,000 dollars takes a long time to accumulate.

JanSz likes this.