1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Clothing Q&A Followup

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jeremy Fox, May 20, 2019.

1. Jeremy Fox

Jeremy Fox Gold

Hi Jack,

Thanks for a fun answer to my polyester question last night. I have some other clothing questions as I update my wardrobe.

Jeans - should I just stop wearing these as they all have metal flies and metal rivets?

Wool - You once recommended a coupled haplotype to go bald so could wool attract 5g?

Linen, hemp - any issues?

Thanks, Jeremy

Lindsay Alfieri and Christine_L like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jeans.....not if made of cotton

Wool is great

Hemp is fine

Lindsay Alfieri, mrc and Jeremy Fox like this.
  3. What is the opinion on polyester and other synthetic fabrics?

4. Jeremy Fox

Jeremy Fox Gold

Jack is not a fan. John Ott wrote a book where he criticized them.

Lindsay Alfieri and Marko Pollo like this.
  5. Jeremy Fox

Jeremy Fox Gold

There is a cotton / metal interaction?

6. mrc

mrc Gold

7. @Jeremy Fox that was a great question, I really appreciated it.

Linen too probably OK - except indoors due to it being so thin/see through.

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  8. I was asking myself this same question. Also he talked a little about color but I didn't catch the colors that he recommended both for clothing and interior wall colors. I think I've heard him recommend wearing red and purple, as I've seen him wear those colors often... I wanted to verify that though... And what about wall color?