1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Clothes,colour,heat,choices....

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Lahelada, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think apart from adding bulbs indoors we can also make smarter choices outdoors.
    As we have to wear clothes we should question the timing of our co?our choices,even style.
    Read from right to left in other words.
    It came to me in a hot flash as I type in a tight dark blue jeans skirt as I am taking some sun.
    The billowy boho fashion will work in my favour this year.
    Another passing thought . It may explain the appearance of goths in mainly urban areas

www.nature.com/nature/journal/v283/n5745/pdf/283373a0.pdf

Brent Patrick and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and the paint on your walls..........has a huge effect on the reflected light to your eye. FYI

Theka, Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Timely advice as I am about to paint! Thanks.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

This will sound insane ....but I am positive my life changed the day I wore - for the first time, a pair of short tangerine/orange shorts! like real changes - things/connections that had never happened before.

Last summer my most favourite dress was an orange one - I wore it all the time ...in fact ad nauseum. If it was cold - I would throw on a cashmere sweater and keep wearing it.

Orange has become my red ......

How do you think the billowy boho style will work in your favour?

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Tight blue jeans burn you when you sit in the sun. Billowy clothes not so much. A purple free flowing dress.? A red dress?
    BasicAlly my musing is that by retaining more of the IR frequencies through judicious use of colour will also have an augmenting effect on the use of UV/black light during the evening And or night. Must have the two together and IR is storeable

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

orange tonation has huge effects on penetration, breath and AMPK pathways. Purple light, Blue light, yellow light, orange and red light are increasingly subject to modern scientific reasearch - in many cases photons can do a better job compared to pharmaceutical interventions. There are many people who do not want you to know this. Now you do.

The cell is a play room for photons. Life is based upon the entangled activity of photobiochemical and photobiophysical processes. Conventional medicine and physiology often tend to ignore the biophysical part of organic existence despite the fact that biochemical reactions without regulative and controlling information would end up in metabolical chaos. Biological processes notably seem to be able to live on the edge of the second law of thermodynamics to some extent by remaining metastable and far from equilibrium to take full advantage of the probabilities that quantum mechanics gives nature. Electromagnetic radiation or light in the living organism propagates on biochemical pathways thereby controlling and steering the reaction chains and their outcome. Thermal management in mammals is anything but trivial since infrared radiation is not only the product of quantum energy degradation from photochemical processes down to heat but also the keeper of biochemical reproducibility and constancy of reaction kinetics. The learner will want to explore the realm of biophotonics, addressing a number of fundamental mechanisms and hypotheses related to life, light and health. We do just that at www.jackkruse.com

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

The first day I wore those orange shorts my life changed dramatically ..... I remember that day and all the detail very vividly - I felt like I was lit from within and it was very noticeable to strangers and those I knew. I was meeting a special someone at the ocean and I was late because strangers kept stopping me and talking. I became vey conscious of what I wanted and there were consequences if I chose that path . There was nothing heavy or onerous ....I was just seeing things very clearly.

From that time forward I began making choices and doing things that were seemingly totally out of character for me ..... and I haven't looked back since.

I suppose I was on a path that led me to buy orange shorts .....and now the most incredible journey of self discovery and entanglement.

I can remember loving the colour orange but I never had the courage to buy it ........ so it was a learning curve to get there - to step into my life! I have done some very outrageous things since then ... I couldn't be happier about that!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am still musing about this colour orange. The first time I invited Tony to come over to my place ...to watch a Dr. K. podcast that I thought he would enjoy - I purposely chose to wear those orange shorts. I knew there would be consequences. Tony remembers those shorts as being black ....how strange. Neither of us remember the podcast!

He thinks everything that happened that nite was his idea ..... guys can be so slow!

Curves, cinnamon and fitness@home like this.
  9. endless

endless New Member

I'm attracted to orange.....I wear it fairly frequently. Dark red, too.

I will likely be painting in spring, so hoping this is covered in the next light webinar too. :)

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

orange closely related to red is about breath......and ATP and AMPK pathways.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...sses-dr-kruse-is-wearing-in-this-video.16987/

The cell is a play room for photons. Life is based upon the entangled activity of photobiochemical and photobiophysical processes. Conventional medicine and physiology often tend to ignore the biophysical part of organic existence despite the fact that biochemical reactions without regulative and controlling information would end up in metabolical chaos. Biological processes notably seem to be able to live on the edge of the second law of thermodynamics to some extent by remaining metastable and far from equilibrium to take full advantage of the probabilities that quantum mechanics gives nature. Electromagnetic radiation or light in the living organism propagates on biochemical pathways thereby controlling and steering the reaction chains and their outcome. Thermal management in mammals is anything but trivial since infrared radiation is not only the product of quantum energy degradation from photochemical processes down to heat but also the keeper of biochemical reproducibility and constancy of reaction kinetics. The learner will want to explore the realm of biophotonics, addressing a number of fundamental mechanisms and hypotheses related to life, light and health. We do just that at www.jackkruse.com IRA, NIR, IR and red light are all stored deeply in water to make an EZ. An EZ = battery. Water inside a cell is fundamentally a repository for light. If you look at a cell's spectrum of color........it stores most of its purple light inside the nucleus.........and most of the red light toward the periphery of the cell. This is why humans radiate light around 900 nm when you use GDV cameras or IR camera with spectroscopic analysis. Ubi 5 talks about mito-nuclear coaptation..........it is a function of how much purple is 'stored' in the nucleus (DNA/RNA) and how much red is made in mitochondria and below the Cell Membranes at carbonyl groups.
    When batteries are discharging cells are dying. They die by releasing too much ELF-UV light. To divide cells use small pulses of ELF-UV to stimulate mitosis. Too much release = oncogenesis due to too many mitosis. Cells are looking to survive rather than reproduce in this case. No reproduction = death and disease = modern world's neolithic disease and infertility issues.

11. nicld

nicld Gold

I love warmer shades of orange and coral/melon colors along with a buttery yellow.

12. nicld

nicld Gold

I just finished reading Light: Medicine of the Future and there were studies done in which classrooms were painted certain colors and had a dramatic effect on the children. http://asumag.com/facility-planning/color-sense

Lahelada and endless like this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-4362.1997.00046.x/abstract You need to read the paper back to front though . For those who cannot tan nude all the time choose fabrics wisely. Also to get winter sun ! An excerpt

• Lightweight cotton jersey knit, typical of T-shirt fabrics: SPF 4 (white) / 18 (dyed blue).
    • Heavy cotton twill weave, similar to 8 oz. denim: SPF 12 (white) / 166 (dyed blue).

Theka likes this.
  14. Jon Willy

Jon Willy New Member

Dr Kruse mentioned in a video they sell a clothing that UV penetrates. I can’t remember the recommendations on that. Can anyone help? I’m trying to be a mitochondria crazy person.

Please help, but forgive me I’m a neophyte.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

kiniki

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and cool tan

17. Anya

Anya Gold

What are the effects for black and for white?

18. James Gerard

James Gerard Platinum Member

I am listening to Alexander Wunsch talk to Dr Mercola on a youtube video. Alexander is saying that Dinsha thought about green light as balancing functionality. ... I hate to apply short ideas to things, BUT... would it practical to think of green as balancing in a non-blue lit environment? Red as Balancing in a blue lit environment? and purple as balancing for long wavelength burns? meaning that one is generally attempting to balance light? Is this what is happening in a general way? This has dawned on me just now as I was writing a response here. I am not hoping for simplicity. ... It is exciting for me. anyway there it is.

19. drezy

drezy Gold

The "answer" is there in the sun exposure.

Any reduction from there is kind of like saying a great novel is simply a balance of laughing and crying (period end of story). I think reality is more detailed and nuanced.

James Gerard likes this.
  20. James Gerard

James Gerard Platinum Member

But suppose I am an alien, from a world of alien light and I don't know of this laughing and crying experience you speak of earth man. For me it is the beginning of understanding if what I'm thinking is part of a good understanding. I have only known about Jack Kruse for about 2 months and I'm trying to balance out how fast I understand what is here.