1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Closing in on Quantlet production: WE NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lohd2015 likes this.
  2. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

You've got my vote doc! Can't wait to receive my Quantlet

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I'm in!

4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

YAY!!!!! You did it you guys!:D The website shows 105% of goal for full production was reached... this means I'll be able to purchase one when my funds become available this summer! :D

I can't wait to read about the effects from those who got theirs early...

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Since the Quantlet met its first goals I want to share with you a new blog that helps you understand light better. http://ow.ly/XP3NL

Antonis, Scompy and lilreddgirl like this.
  6. jackware

jackware Kama'aina

Dr. Jack, any chance you can open up the campaign to accept PayPal Credit now that the initial, lower cost Quantlet's are sold out? I was blocked from using PayPal Credit on the earlier rounds.

7. Constant_Growth

Constant_Growth New Member

I see it's $749 right now, is that correct? also is it still good to be released in December?

Really awesome and exciting guys, well done!

8. Jude

Jude Gold

Contact Ruben..he sorted my purchase last week..via paypal.:)

9. DLO

DLO StarFish

Just curious would the physical strength claims of 20ish % be reduced if you already work out after you CT?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You'd have to hack it yourself to see your N = 1

11. DLO

DLO StarFish

Speaking as someone already getting the quantlet
    Would the quantlet render the vielight obsolete 810nm along with the new neuro helmet http://vielight.com/product/vielight-neuro/
    Or would there still be a benefit to getting the vielight?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think so

13. DLO

DLO StarFish

As in the neuro vielight could still help on top of the quantlet or the quantlet may make the neuro veilight obsolete?

14. lakers

lakers New Member

Interesting, I don't think the Quantlet has released what frequencies / wavelengths are being used , but there is a mixture of UV / RED / INFRARED options + it has cold. You also have the ability to change frequencies etc via the app. It's hard to find recommendations for the vielight here since the Quantlet is a clear competitor as jack and ruben are co founders. The vielight offers one wavelength per product where as the Quantlet is much more diverse with many more options....

15. DLO

DLO StarFish

Yes but the Vielight also goes deeper into targeted nasal areas vs the quantlet. There are also 633nm ,655nm and 810nm different frequency vielights. Also just noticed that jack gets a discount code now when u order thru him for vielights.

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey Sir, do we really need the Quantlet devices and red bulbs!? Can't we just use the nature to be healthy and optimal. People mention their hacks they use but sometimes they confuse me. If there is Nature and is available for you, then why to move to these devices? Why do you do it Mr Jack?

17. shiran

shiran Curious

Nothing replaces sun light , for some people nature is not available unfortunately...

caroline and Antonis like this.
  18. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks Shiran, that's what am thinking.

19. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks Shiran, that's what am thinking.