1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Clomiphene

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Melanie Procter, Nov 17, 2014.

1. I finally really studied the Adrenal Fatigue RX. It was quite an amazing insight as Jack caused it a brain injury. Fabulous information!

I have a friend who is on Clomiphene. He told me he was diagnosed as having low testosterone because his pituitary gland wasn't functioning.

I am guessing it is the same story as adrenal fatigue. It is a brain injury not a gland injury. Am I right to make that deduction?

My friend, Paul, wants to get off this drug. I wonder if he can apply the adrenal fatigue protocol and get some of the same benefits. What do you guys think?

These meds are tricky. I don't know now if he can ever get off it if it is stimulating the functioning of the pituitary, does he become drug dependent?

Mel