1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CIRS

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jaime T., Apr 17, 2019 at 9:34 AM.

1. Jaime T.

Jaime T. Silver. Lots to learn.

I meet every marker for CIRS (including the dreaded HLA DR) and have been treating it for 4 motnhs but cannot find the source of exposure. I have been following as much Kruse protocol as I can. 1 hour AM sun/30 minutes at Noon with grounding, lots of seafood, blue blockers and Iris, wifi off at night, some CT. Unfortunately my labs are getting worse.
    Is there anything in the protocol that could contribute to worsening CIRS?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) is just a fancy functional medicine term Dr. Shoemaker made up for leptin resistance caused by melanopsin dysfunction. Jaime if things are going south in the face of you doing a lot right, when are you going to get the message to MOVE because it is your environment where the defect is???

Victoria B. likes this.
  3. Jaime T.

From your old blog posts it seems you used to say Lyme/CIRS,etc were both a biotoxin AND leptin problem, is that still the case? I would have to assume if I were living in mold, no amount of leptin reset would help, especially because HLA DR +. I have not done the full leptin reset protocol, perhaps that's my next move (my leptin levels have varied 7-13 fyi, doesnt seem "resistant"). Any chance your making your way down the waiting list for consults? Thanks Dr.K

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jaime T.

Is that a Yep to all questions? ;-)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jaime T.

ok so address leptin resistance/melanopsin dysfunction as well as biotoxin source....if only I could find the exposure. No contraindications to your protocol it sounds like.
    Also,,,,how important is DDW in my scenario?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 7:00 AM