1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Circadian T3 Method for Healing Adrenals

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by bigknitwit, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Oh I rather like the Tumeric idea. It's good to have several ideas in reserve so if you have to you can always change if the pharm can't get the usual one in. Some pharms won't even order these "fancy" fillers. I found one that will do anything I want!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

My compounding pharmacy (Pharmaca) does this for me.... I love it! Probiotics, ginger, tumeric.... I get to choose. I also pay out the wazoo for it b/c compounded meds aren't covered by insurance. It's like $50 minimum per rx so they better have some good fillers to offer!!

4. CarolMorris

CarolMorris New Member

Are you kidding me??? Wheat!! I just ordered the ERFA(old Armour before the filler change). Do you know if it also contains wheat?

5. CarolMorris

CarolMorris New Member

Would you give the pharmacy name or PM me? I am in the La Quinta area and there a couple of compounding pharmacies, but none very good. I'm in the OC at least once a month, no problem making the drive...thanks

6. tweety

tweety New Member

totally right. if we have to pay out of pocket we should get to request how it is made. i have to change all my old ways of thinking!

7. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

Sorry I've been busy with family visiting this week, and couldn't respond. I will try pushing the early am T3 dose a little later. I tried the longest point because I thought I'd be more likely to go back to sleep. I wonder if it still works a little if you don't go back to sleep, but stay quiet and in the dark for the last 2 hours.

I have also (most unfortunately) added in hydrocortisone to my routine. My high heartrate, low blood pressure, and dizziness has become debilitating. I am hoping I don't also need to add in florinef, but so far, just the HC isn't making enough of a difference in the symptoms. Pregnenelone was doing nothing - not sure why not, unless I wasn't taking enough of it. Sigh... Now I am really thinking about bright light exposure in the early am, but I feel like I need more hormone adjustment to at least stabilize me, and then work from there.

8. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

How do you divide up your thyroid doses? I've been doing them in 1grain increments throughout the day, but I'd love to move to a twice a day routine instead of having to take less meds more frequently.

9. tweety

tweety New Member

My T3 is slow release, so I was told to take the dose all at once. I take it whenever I wake up... 5:30 or 6. Then I snooze or just get up and prepare breakfast while I am waiting for the 45min to eat.

I listened to a podcast a while ago about T3 and circadian method, but I need to refresh my memory. the biggest benefit is to be able to wake easily in the morning?

10. Mery

Mery Silver

I’d like to thank this tread for mentioning CT3M, http://recoveringwitht3.com/success_story I bough the book and now I’m in the process of reading it, so in time I’d like to implement it and be able to heal my adrenals. The though that I don’t have to use adrenal support, HC, progesterone and armour sound good to me.:cool: