1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chronological Listing of Blog Entries?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rubicon, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Is a complete chronological listing of all the blog entries available? I feel like I'm missing out when a post I'm reading refers to an older post I haven't gotten to yet.

To navigate through the blogs I've been using:

2. jwhb77

jwhb77 New Member

I've looked for this but haven't found what you're asking for... you've already located what comes closest... it would be a GREAT resource for newbies wanting to start in from the ground floor.

I myself ended up just following the links back through the blogs, one-by-one, manually, until I got to the first entry, & bookmarked it... now I'm working my way forward from there.

I'm surprised there's no way to chronologically auto-sort them, though... Going back through the links in each post like that is time-consuming & inconvenient, to say the least. If I ever got the time, I'd definitely create a chrono- links page, listing everything from day 1 to now, just to save others the headache... lol.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

That all-posts list is perfect. Thank-you!

5. Well done, Yew!
    Much appreciated.

6. jwhb77

jwhb77 New Member

Thanks so much, Doc! And Yew!

7. Up to what blog post does Jack's book cover?

8. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Why none of those links do not work?

9. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Anybody have blogs in pdf or word documents including comments downloaded?
    Thanks.