1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CHRONIC Nasal Congestion

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Matty_M, May 11, 2017.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Thanks

2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Thanks for the tip! It seems that the only protein that I can absorb and actually feel is milk products.

3. the NAC plus Mo I think is a great combo.......i had some mold issues I think due to an extended road trip across Canada. Bad digestion, loose stools, sinus drip......low spleen energy it showed on the my bio-well. Quitting the driving and getting AM sunlight and grounding was of course crucial to the turn around...but after I started the Mo, NAC combo it just went away completley (well the symptoms did). I added Pqq to the mix too, it pricey by great for recovering energy after the mito have taken a good wack.

Used to have the same problem. Not anymore. Cant tell if its bc now I can get grassfed milk, or if its because my RF exposure is less than it has been for most of my adult life. Or the CT and red light. or the DHA? Also I am guessing pasteurized milk is deuterium concentrated. I used to get pimples from cheesey foods. Now I buy only unpasteurized stuff and nothing bad happens.....I feel great! Now to find unpasteurized butter......that would be killer!

4. Sienna

Sienna Enna

I had Marcons (and hopefully I'm still negative but I'm not so sure) but I don't have any of the symptom clusters typical of CIRS? I can also pass the VCS quite easily. I failed once and only just, throughout the protocol I began to easily pass however with no improvements. I might be that 8% that can pass however my msh - 47, C4a- 2316, TGF Beta - 435, prior to treatment. Not ideal markers, I wasn't getting sun at the time but still within range. How would you interpret that? My doctor said I was CIRS positive but I don't know if that's just because the marcons was positive. I'm fairly asymptomatic, aside from three major symptoms (weight gain, rosacea and slow gut transit) but he didn't do an evaluation based on the symptom clusters. So I wonder Robert, what portion of the "non-cirs" population do you reckon would have Marcons? Do you think it's not uncommon? Based on my HLA-DR celiac testing I either have the low msh gene and/or the mold susceptibility (4-3-53), so it is entirely possible for me to have a biotoxin illness but I'm just not getting strong indications, other than being Marcons positive.