1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CHRONIC Nasal Congestion

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Matty_M, May 11, 2017.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Bad pollen allergies have been one of my main symptoms. One of the few that haven't been cured yet.

This spring, within one week I went from almost no allergies and congested sinuses 50% of the time (winter) to chronically congested 100% of the time, and a bit more sneezing, itchy eyes, etc.

Factors I've noticed to be involved:

1) any time I eat chocolate, nuts, or drink any kind of alcohol or fluoridated water.

What is the commonality? I am guessing they dehydrate me or activate my immune system.

2) If I am dehydrated (which I probably am from living in WiFi, Cell towers, and Smart Meters)

3) If I really focus on breathing I can breathe through my nose for a little bit (not long)

4) I often get some decongestion immediately upon drinking lots of water.

5) I notice it SOMETIMES gets better after CT and sunlight although I haven't had constant sunlight to really test. Will do this spring/summer as the clouds finally leave.
    -----

Which blogs talk about what causes allergies? I haven't been able to find too much.

What is exactly happening to cause my body to react to pollen and block my nose completely?

Is dehydration and lack of sunlight the fundamental issue here? From past experience (last summer), more sun here in Philadelphia improves the issue but it is not totally solved. Could this be due to the excessive EMF?

Should I expect this issue to clear up once I vacate EMF Philadelphia this summer to travel and then go to college in Sarasota Florida?

Mito1 likes this.
  2. Matty_M

3. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

check for MARCoNs and Mold - you'll be shocked to find out the results.

4. JMO

JMO Gold

First sign of any allergies or sinus, I use my neti pot. Works great!

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  5. Robert Marking

Robert Marking Platinum Member

Hey Matty, Good day! Say with a chronic issue like you are having it could be number of things. I personally had an issue with everything listed below, so I am talking from experience.

Here's a few things that you could self hack.........
    1. Rule out Biotoxin Mold Illness and Marcon Staph infection - Online Screening test for $15 , if you fail this test, then it is almost certain that you have mold illness, and potentially a antibiotic resistant species of Staph in the sinuses call Marcons. I work with an ENT, and after I showed him this, he has been finding that mold illness and Marcons is to blame for many of his patients chronic sinsus issues. Mold illness will cause many chemical and food sensitivities, because your immune system is in overdrive.
    2. Test home for levels of Mold through Mycometrics.com test called Hertsmi-2 for $150 http://www.survivingmold.com/diagnosis/hertsmi-2
    3. Check for hidden food sensitivities and intolerance - Everyone has them, including you. And unless you get off of them they are going to continue to cause inflammation throughout the body, and will cause a cascade of issues. You could try Eliminating the most common ones first for 2 to 3 weeks to see how you feel. These include... Gluten containing grains, Dairy, Eggs, Beef, Soy, Corn, Peanuts, Night Shades (tomatoes, eggplant). Also one rule to know is that any food that you "crave the most" or "just love" or "couldn't live without" and would have the hardest time giving up, is usually the one that is causing the strongest inflammatory response. This is because when you eat that offending food your body immediately kicks into fight or flight and this will cause an adrenaline response which will give you a slight lift and a buzz, which will make you think "wow,..this food makes me feel good, it must be good for me" when it is actually causing inflammation which leads to chronic illness. You could also do a food sensitivity test through ALCAT, or MRT labs. I would recommend eliminating the foods first for 2 to 3 weeks and then if your symptoms improve (which I know they will) then you need to investigate that more. With my patients, i do muscle testing to determine food sensitivities/intolerance day one. Eliminating this inflammatory foods can be life changing for most people.
    4. If you have pets, you could have an issue there.
    5. If you have carpeting that could be an issue.
    6. Polyfil in Pillows, furniture, beds maybe a problem. http://www.ecomall.com/greenshopping/pillow2.htm I have all down feathers and cotton and wool sofas with no fire retardant. I put a water proof dust mite protector around my mattress so it wouldnt out gas the potentially harmful fumes. mercola.com sells safe mattresses.
    7. I hope that this helps!

6. Matty_M

Thank you.

I believe that it is related to light because it has almost completely gone away since the summer came back.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Where would one find this test? I have obviously googled but can't find anything about getting online screening at that price. Thanks very much!

Mito1 likes this.
  8. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Just in case it hasnt been mentioned . . .

A1 versus A2 dairy. My girls almost couldn't function in summer due to hay-fever. We switched to A2 milk and now they can function - allergy not completely gone but vastly improved.

Downside - A2 milk wil NOT froth for your flash coffees.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  9. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

you want the correct nasal test - called MARcONs. Only one lab conducts the test. it's a swab about 4 inches long that you ram into your nose. Not for the faint of heart.

If it's positive - you'll need a doc who can prescribe BAG Spray or other prescriptions as needed.

http://www.microbiologydx.com/

Ryan Mitovator likes this.
  10. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hey Matty,

Same for me--nasty sinus infection through the late fall and winter--darkest seasons in years here in Portland. As spring and summer brought the light--infection began to subside--now, gone. Yeah!!
    All about the light and getting ourselves into it. Thank you, Jack--a million times.

Matty_M likes this.
  11. Robert Marking

Here's the online screening for biotoxin mold illness. http://www.survivingmold.com/store1/online-screening-test

If you fail that then you have a very good chance of having mold illness and Marcons Staph infection in the sinuses which is antibiotic resistant and it forms a biofilm so its hard to get at. If you don't fail that test then you have a very very small chance of having Marcons Staph because Marcons is typically a result of mold illness.

I'd recommend BEG spray by prescription for Marcons, but if you cant get a prescription you could also try ACS200 nasal spray which has been thoroughly tested to be the most effective elemental/colloidal silver product available on the market today.

https://www.resultsrna.com/acs-200-nasal/

and a ND strongly recommended adding biocidin to the ASC200 nasal spray. Biocidin liposomal formula penetrates biofilms........

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.fw1.biz/Templates/394443/myimages/biocidin-lsf-biofilm.pdf

Nasal Clear by physicians standard has also been strongly recommended to use with ACS200

https://www.physiciansstandard.com/physicians-nasal-clear-54d.html

Also , If you have a mold sensitivity, or have the genetic susceptibility to mold illness, it would be a great idea to keep Acs200 with you at all times when you have an unexpected mold exposure. (notice I said "When you have")

Ryan Mitovator and Phosphene like this.
  12. Robert Marking

Yes, I am 100% behind improving your redox potential through the photoelectric effect. But because of the rainfall and dampness issues in the NW, mold illness is a big problem there. If you have mold illness including Marcons, the cascade of imbalances and health issues are huge.

I live in West Palm Beach Florida, and am in the sun 3 hours per day, 5 days per week, and couldn't shake it until I went through the surviving mold protocol.

The intensity of an infection in the NW may subside in the summer months, but when fall and winter come around, and it raises its ugly head once again, what are you going to do then?

Matty_M likes this.
  13. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Good question. This sinus infection was my first in years--used to be chronic until I got off years of the allopathic merry-go-round: Antibiotics,decongestants, antihistamines and asthma inhalers 10-15 years ago. I've used herbs and acupuncture as needed and daily netti pot ever since and have been ok--until a mold exposure last summer followed by the sinus infection all winter. I wasn't following the early am sun practice as regularly as I have been this summer--also, have been spending much more time outside this summer now that I am freed up to work in the gardens. I stopped going to daily am yoga classes--inside at a local ashram with wifi and lots of dimmer switches---duh. I loved the yoga classes, love outside and nature more--especially mornings--choices.
    Where the hell did those allergies go? I chalk up this healing to light, water and magnetism with much gratitude to Dr. Kruse.
    This summer has been amazing: I have been able to work in the garden without any symptoms (nasal congestion, headaches, asthma, itchy eyes, shortness of breath, et al) for the first time in maybe 25 years after following Dr. Kruse for some time, and bit by bit implementing the protocols. My local doctor died about a year ago, haven't found another local to replace him.
    Maybe the old "whistling in the dark" has become "whistling in the light" for me.

ScottishEmma and Jude like this.
  14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Well that's that then. I have the most intense phobia about anything up or near my nose. Seriously, it's so bad. There's no way I could stick anything up there. I'd have to be completely knocked out and undergo therapy after :)

I think mould (british spelling obvs) could potentially be an issue for me. West of Scotland is insanely wet and I've rented so many places chances are one or two had damp or mould issues...

15. Robert Marking

I agree with utilizing the photoelectric effect to maximize the Redox potential 100%, but at times taking a multidirectional approach to totally eliminating a pathogen is needed. After your exposure to mold, have you had labs run to check for mold illness? Have you done the VCS vision contrast screening test, it's only $15? If you fail that test, then you know you have Mold Illness, and then you can follow your protocol and recheck in a few months to see if it has been cleared. That's a very simple and revealing biohack.

Hidden or low level inflammation throughout the body can be contributed to any number of stressors/trauma affecting the bodies core vibrational blueprint and biophoton feild whether it be structural (breaks,sprains, cuts, burns, surgeries, accidents etc) , Chemical (virus, bacteria, fungus, parasites, toxins, heavy metals, cancer, food and environmental allergies and sensitivities, etc) , emotional , electromagnetic, spiritual, etc.

As a result, any low level or hidden trauma/stressor can cause a disruption in the coherent light emissions from the chromatin in the cells, causing the cells to emit incoherent light. When a cell emits incoherent light, it loses its ability to send or receive coherent light, cell to cell communication is lost and the light transmissions throughout the biophoton field are chaotic. This in turn can cause a cascade imbalances throughout the body (structural, chemical, emotional, electromagnetic, spiritual) and as result the physical tissue becomes ill.

This dysfunction will always cause changes in the biochemistry, visible in the Autonomic Nervous System ANS. If the field is sick, then the body is sick. The Autonomic Nervous System will respond to this stressor/trauma by moving into the sympathetic mode (fight or flight). If the trauma/stressor is not addressed properly, even though it might be low level, this chronic stressor may cause the ANS to being stuck chronically in sympathetic mode.

The very first step in getting a person well is addressing the underlying stressor and moving them from the chronic Sympathetic Mode (blocked regulation of the biophoton field) into the Parasympathetic Mode, Yin or Yang (open regulation of the biophoton field). How this is accomplished is by detecting and addressing the trauma/stressor that is causing incoherent light emissions from the cells.

The photoelectric effect along with improved Redox potential will improve the light emissions from the chromatin in the cells and will strengthen the biophoton flied, but many times unless the underlying stressor/trauma is specifically addressed and eliminated, the affected cells will keep on emitting incoherent light, affecting cell communication, and regulation of the biophoton field causing a sympathetic stress response by the Autonomic Nervous System.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

I get allergies after eating wheat - unless I am in the sun a lot - I also get them if I eat too much sugar - I'm assuming it's glycation which is when a protein binds to a sugar and elicits the immune response because the body attacks anything it doesn't recognize - also, the crappier your gut flora is, the more allergies you will have because the less stuff you will be able to digest and thus the immune system says WTF is that? And attacks.

All of the above things you mention will lower your redox - i.e. glutathione - anything you can do to increase glutathione will be a win for you -
    Energy and Epigenetics 12...

When I sin and get an allergic response, I can almost totally kill it with the following: a bone broth, NAC, a digestive enzyme and I've been hacking a product called Sinus Cleanse which is basically olive leaf and colloidal silver - you can also try this light which is what I use for my teeth/mouth/throat for bacteria:

https://www.amazon.com/RubyLux-Blue-660nm-415nm-Large/dp/B00IYWCI4C/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502473445&sr=8-5&keywords=rubylux lights

Except get the small one for $20.00 - you can also get it at rubyluxlights.com -

Another thing you could try is run a humidifier and put 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide in it - add some peppermint or eucaliptus essential oil and run it while you sleep -

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Ryan Mitovator, Sheddie and Alex97232 like this.
  17. Robert Marking

Good info! Just a heads up, because sulfur metabolism issues are common and especially common in chronically ill people, great supplements that contain sulfur such as glutathione, NAC, ALA, RLA, Milk thistle, Garlic, MSM, HCL, High Amounts of fish oil, BCAA's, maybe causing more damage than doing good. If the body cannot metabolize sulfur properly it converts into ammonia which is very inflammatory and toxic.

When it comes to sulfur , it's not one size fits all. I have had this issue for years and only recently became aware of it. Of course the problem also exists with sulfur containing foods as well. There are ways to check if you have a sulfur issues.

18. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Forgive my ignorance, but that bulb has blue in it. Wouldn't we want to avoid that? Or would it depend on the time of day you are using it?

Thanks

19. Penny

Penny New Member

We want to kill bacteria with this light - at least that's what their research says it's good for - I got it for my teeth as a hack and it works great - it also works great for a throat infection - if it's bacterial -
    A possible mechanism for the bactericidal effect of visible light:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3806074/

Blue light for infectious diseases: Propionibacterium acnes, Helicobacter pylori, and beyond?:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3438385/

There are tons of references - just google: 415 nm light bacteria - and you'll find them... it also works for acne -

Your Complete Guide to Blue Light Therapy:
    https://lighttherapyoptions.com/light-therapy/blue-light-therapy/

Of course, I would use it in the morning:)

Alex97232 and ScottishEmma like this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

Read EE12... and here is what JK thinks about CBS genes:

Well I have said a lot in places but in blogs it is interspaced in many. Folate commands nothing. That is a modern belief of alternative practitioners. Folate is a light story. Here are some thoughts. UV light attenuates most of the effect of all pituitary and adrenal hormones but can positively modulate others like cortisol via its interaction with sun at a surface. Light can change the properties of biomolecules and the number of drugs found to be photochemically unstable is steadily increasing daily in medicine. The effects of light on drugs include not only degradation reactions but also other processes, such as the formation of radicals, energy transfer, and luminescence. Adequate protection for most drug products during storage and distribution is needed. Indeed, proper storage conditions that secure protection from UV and visible radiation are essential for the efficacy of many common dermatologic drugs. If a drug is exposed to fluorescent tubes and/or filtered daylight for several weeks or months before it is finally administered to the patient, the drug may be altered. The most common consequence of drug photodecomposition is loss of potency with concomitant loss of therapeutic activity. It is therefore of interest to be aware of light induced reaction in biomolecules. Do realize that UV radiation breaks down folate more in the skin than it does in the eye naturally? Might this be a photochemical sensor between the two surfaces that act as an antenna for light stimulus to control skin growth? Folate is also a cofactor in the creation of dopamine from tyrosine using UV light in the RPE and skin. Could this photochemical linkage explain why there is a belief of an association between UV radiation and skin cancer? People focus in on MTHFR defects without ever considering other parts of the construction of our protein lattices. Did you know as dopamine drops in tissues we actually get more cancer risk? Folate acts to quench the photochemical excitation in this process. The dance between your RPE, skin and Gut is the key in this process and at all levels involves light. You pay a biologic toll because of choice, or you gain a biologic benefit because of your choice. At the outset of this quantum situation (light), the dopamine levels are the same. After you decide and the results are in, you will see that the environment will add or subtract from your dopamine bank account. The result determines the reality you get because of the choices you made. In this way it should be clear how the environment dictates results in all of biology below our perception………why? Your eye is built to see colors not the interaction of UV light on aromatic amino acids that make up dopamine. Dopamine is made from tyrosine.

Alex97232 and ScottishEmma like this.