1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chronic mitochondrial colony stress from lead = Neurologic disease

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Chronic mitochondrial colony stress from lead = Neurologic disease

They survived mass shootings. Years later, the bullets are still trying to kill them. - TIME is under attack because of acute lead toxicity. https://apple.news/Ay940lu0uRievdWwwmUfEEQ .........Chronic lead toxicity is even more deadly in a 5G environment as I recently found out in some of my own GSW patients as they developed neurologic symptoms that could only be described as bizarre by any clinician.

Lahelada, Anne V and drezy like this.
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This is so ironic... I literally just had this conversation with my husband yesterday. He thinks I am nuts but then you posted this...I am just curious if my thinking is in the right direction here?

@Saichi posted about Pacific Salmon and his Uncle that had died from polonium posing. I had stopped eating salmon about two years ago because it always made me feel sick. So I looked up polonium posing and sure enough it turns into lead??...I had asked a while back about a “radiation footprint” but didn’t know how to articulate??..

“This material is highly dangerous, but it has a relatively short half-life. As a result, it ceases to be dangerous relatively quickly. It decays into a new, stable metal: lead.

Its physical half life is 140 days. This means that half its radioactivity dies away in this time.

Its biological half life is 40 days, so it takes 40 days for biological processes to eliminate half of the Polonium-210 in the body.”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/58088.php