1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chronic mitochondrial colony stress = depression and suicide

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stress... necessary to thrive on an acute basis. What happens when it is chronic?

How does it affect the nuclear and mtDNA genomes? Well, both genome release parts of their substrates into your circulation called a "CpG Island".

Once it gets into your bloodstream it can cause havoc to the RBCs and WBCs. In fact, if your circadian cycle in the RBC's is not optimized it cannot clear these islands in your blood and has many collateral effects on your other tissues. Poor sleep is one. One of the major alterations is a change in the methylation pattern. How is a chronic stressor affecting you? Did you know light stress is now the dominant player in human performance decline? This tells you acute and chronic stress have opposite effects. Stress can be a catalyst for regenerative change if the circadian mechanism is operational or it can act as a system dump effect to cause mitochondrial colony damage with a severe alteration in your DNA.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/brain-rsquo-s-dumped-dna-may-lead-to-stress-depression/

2. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

This sums up the contributing factors to my heart attack of 5 years ago. I did not realize the extent of the stress and as I went lower I did not recognize the change. My observation is once you get to a certain point and do not recognize the imbalance the only outcomes are either life or death. The momentum is unstoppable and will be played out.

In hindsight... Have a look at your demographics and the health of those within it, is there a story or message there? In the same time frame, 7 of my colleagues experienced sudden death from heart attack or stroke.

Lahelada and drezy like this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Good summation of effects of chronic vs intermittent stress on body. Thank you.

Intermittent stress like you said is unavoidable and even necessary. Occasional and controlled stress is hormesis and makes body more resilient and adaptable (cold thermogenisis is an outstanding example of this).

Before advent of global wireless proliferation we were subjected to stresses that could be relatively contained and controlled (pollution etc. could be mitigated by physical means).

Blue light,and far more importantly light in microwave range of electromagnetic spectrum have become so pervasive and powerful that scarcely any modern human can escape it for a long enough time to recover and stabilize and potentially benefit from hormesis. It is not hormetic because we are 24/7 bombarded by it without our informed consent. It translates to pure stress on steroids, never-ending and unrelenting.

That is why I can't buy into notion that there could be some good with the bad of global microwave RF radiation. This talk of epigenetic changes that foster special mental abilities like savant syndrome is interesting but I don't see a long term positive prognosis from it.

What good are mental parlor tricks if the rest of your body is deteriorating from RF exposure. What about upheavals in blood brain barrier? What about DNA damage and infertility?

From my perspective in long term I see no positive evolutionary advances only potential near extinction disaster.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"We were never designed for the sedentary, indoor, socially isolated, fast-food-laden, sleep-deprived frenzied pace of modern life."

"In a study of 2000 Kaluli aborigines from Papua New Guinea, only one marginal case of clinical depression was found. Why? Because the Kaluli lifestyle is very similar to our hunter-gatherer ancestors’ lifestyle that lasted for nearly 2 million years before agriculture, Ildari said.

“99.9 percent of the human experience was lived in a hunter-gatherer context.” GET OUTSIDE IN THE SUN AND MAKE NIGHT TIME DARK AGAIN AND DEPRESSION BECOMES RARE #mitochondriacwisdom

https://returntonow.net/2016/02/24/the-caveman-cure-for-depression/

5. ZoeSanderson

ZoeSanderson New Member

As I know, the major part of the stress pills and antidepressants become the cause of addiction and when the treatment is finally stopped, the nervous system is not able to cope with all the loads and stresses. I would recommend trying Etizolam from https://worldpharm365.com/product/trusted-vendor-buy-etizolam-online/. This drug does not create an additive effect and is very effective in combating anxiety, panic attacks, inability to sleep, headaches due to tension, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, and many other disorders.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need a human pic please.....