1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christmas tree journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

This last one doesn't need any introduction. But it is ,however, a disturbing end sequence.

2. I dont understand??

3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Didn’t see your blue blockers In your Instagram video working out with your trainer doing squats on a plank

4. OK - well, what you don't see is before and after that me standing in the sun. I only work out during the day and they have sky lights in the building.

5. Thanks for looking out for me

Phosphene likes this.
  6. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I admit to not not reading the multiple pages to catch me up to speed, but I'm checking in on you so how's it going? For reals?

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Swen

Swen New Member

I had written 2 different versions of a reply, but I do not think it belongs here in J's thread. The shortest answers are "no"; but I will wait for my journal to explore what the reasons might be.

Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Well since J has been elusive and this has folks concerned, I reached out and got a brief update on Sunday. Because that’s what I do.

He sent this gorgeous pic from a trip to the mountains. Too good not to share—hope he doesn’t mind...

800AD3F9-F867-44DB-9AF8-EFBADD2C6D0E.jpeg

Hunger4More, Christine_L and Swen like this.
  9. Swen

Swen New Member

wowzers what a place to be

10. Sure, link me to it for the answer.

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Jason asked me to post this for him. Sending you love and support bud. Please reach out to your peeps. We can take the darkness, and bat it away with pure light.

“Dear anyone and everyone I have ever cared for and has ever cared for me. I have come to realize the sickness that hides inside of me. The spaces I create around me for those to fall Into. The love I poison those around me with, and then watch as they fall.. and watch with resentment, judgment, impunity. The more I have ever cared for someone, the larger, the more sophisticated these honey traps have been. Consider yourself warned. I am aware, and it my duty to protect those around me from the darkness within me.”

J

12. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Another message:

“I am doing good. I really am doing good.”

Ok then, no more intermediary for me. Get your ass back here, dork. :p

13. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ok, one more. I am such a sucker. (But I do believe he’s doing ok, and will be back.)

Hello jack and all,

I feel very guilty and reckless for the abrupt stoppage of my journal. It’s the only way i know how to do things. I really do care. But when I don’t want to do something anymore (like write ) I just don’t. And there is no other way to explain that. I have grown so so much through journaling in the last year here, and I am thankful for all the support I have received. My life has really really changed and I am now ready to start living... I have been finding meaning and enjoyment these days in entangling face to face with people and over the phone. This is not a period , but rather a comma. I am a black swan thru and thru... and will continue to attend as many of the live events as possible... and look forward to meeting you.

Jason

14. Inger

Inger Silver

I really wish he would make it though, for him :) because everyone deserves to live a life full of love and light :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I sent him this yesterday—one of my favorite kirtanists (chant leader for Bhakti yoga of devotion). Best wishes for his ongoing transformation.

This guy is special. See him or (better yet) take a workshop. He and his family opened up my voice in many ways. Looks like he’s in Toronto in a few weeks.

He Maha Lakshmi He Saraswati He Mata Kali Jagatambe Jai Jai Ma
    He Ma Durga He Ma Durga He Ma Durga Jagatambe Jai Jai Ma...

We call out to the great Divine Mother in the forms of creator, preserver and transformer
    We offer our salutations to She who embodies the highest reaches of Love, the Mother of all