1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christmas tree journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Oh, and on fear, chaos, and discomfort.. ..the most important thing I learned this morning was this:

They don't have to be big challenges at all... the heart of the matter is in simply doing things you are "not ready" to do. And when you are feeling impulsive to do them.. "delaying" doing things that are you "too ready" to do. Basically, slowly, however small, going against your comforts.

For me this morning: that was

-heading to sunrise earlier than I wanted to
    -stripping down pieces of clothing before I was comfortable to.. shoes.socks...
    -going inside earlier then I I wanted to at sunrise (counterintuitive..)
    -doing face dunks earlier than I was ready to this morning
    -microdoses of "dancing" wierdly ..before I was ready.. first 3 seconds.. then 5 seconds.. then 10 seconds.. etc.
    -walking to the general store before I felt like it
    -building a fire, making a video, before i felt like it

that is all.

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I do like your dancing but feel I can’t reward you with a like since you DID back out of your commitment by 19 hours...:rolleyes:

But you did get a lot done today—these are all deep thoughts, getting you ready to dive deeper. We all need to come up for air.

Did you get in the water yet? At least the toes? ;)

Love the fire pit.

3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

How about this? @Phosphene

Didn't go in water.. someone told me i could die! No joke!

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

What a sweet, vulnerable and brave thing to do! :)

Keep going with your self expression—stuff like this is helping us introverts spread our wings.

And yes Jason, you could die. But I’m 99.99% sure it won’t be from Cyanobacteria on your toes from that gorgeously clear lake.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

blue-greel algae!!

6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

sleep log - 730pm to midnight..then 1230am to 7am.. 11 hours.. i think..

i just realized i haven't consumed my regular 2 cups of coffee since coming to the cottage... (because I forgot to bring coffee)... no withdrawal, fully functioning... amazing.

made breakfast.. showered.. going to head to sunrise shortly and i also downloaded some kruse podcasts for the morning drive..

i was going to pack my cpap to bring with me.. in case of some random situation where i cannot make it to the cottage.. then i said fuck that noise.. we are burning our boats like the normandy beach invasion... you either get proper sleep at the cottage or you DONT. I'm happy with this decision....

laterz

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

will smith said best..

"I get sued 15 times a year. I love being famous. But its a hard balance to enjoy life and not let your heart go dark"

I'm not getting sued.... but my heart went dark today...

I'm okay. But its time to wake up...

wake up and realize not everyone is, or ever will be a good person in this life...

xo

10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

No I think this is a good thing. The toxin is only produced in sufficient quantities to be harmful when the organisms proliferate in warm weather and polluted water (ag runoff, malfunctioning septic systems, etc.). With the weather cooling you should be good unless you’re dealing with raw sewage or something. And then I guess you have a bigger problem.

Chin up! It’s still an awesome place. :)

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Hof had ecoli injected into his bloodstream, of course he's adapted, with no ill effects.

I swam in almost a foot of runoff foam for weeks, water was barely cold too only 55 deg, no health problems throughout.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Elevation elevates 3C26D681-7B02-44A6-A0B8-C41B4212EA45.jpeg

Phosphene likes this.
  13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

2A759318-6698-4C5C-A6A8-D5E0BDF51457.jpeg ... and after all that... after it was all said and done... the pain.. the darkness.. the jealousy, rage, and hatred.... all that was left was a simple choice ... a choice to move towards the light or to not...to, inspite of it all, choose positivity, gratitude, kindness, loyalty, respect... and light.

And so he was left with only one thought:

“What if I fail... oh, but darling... what if you fly...”

Phosphene likes this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

SLEEP LOG: 9pm to 5am (7 hours)

Its been a different morning experiencing life.. new autumn leafs are dropping..

I resisted the urge to jump on the forum.. and instead just got my house in order first..

I brushed my teeth.
    I showered.
    I cooked some breakfast for sunrise.
    I set out to do 25 pushups under my red light panel. And did.
    And the most bizarre thing of all, I peacefully started tidying up my place. Garbage. Clothes. A leaf that was on the kitchen floor.

Something worthy of note.. I realized my control over carbs is extremely under control these days. I'm on top of the carbs, and it's no longer on top of me. The only objective answer I have for this is that I started wearing RaOptic glasses consistently, and cut all the artificial light (most) when at home...

j

Phosphene likes this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

And you’re sleeping well in a mint environment. That’s huge!

drezy likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy New Member

Brain upgrade time

17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You really should stop wearing nighttime's during the day, talk about circadian mismatch on steroids.

Christine_L likes this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thanks 8C63E5AD-A373-4BD3-8408-671E6BF8CDEB.jpeg

Cuffy likes this.
  19. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

are you calling me.....

20. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

SLeep Log:

9pm to 530am (8.5hours)

I actually have nothing I really need to write about.

~PLUR~