1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christmas tree journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Nature speaks. I love that you love to "nature watch", as oppose to people watch. Will have to try sometime.

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Texted my mom today

“Happy birthday mom. I need some space and alone time to think... Im fine and safe... I’ll talk to you Tuesday .. love , Jason”

Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

@drezy

Very very interesting which things u select out as important info... your signs of life...

4. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

The answer to the people is in the nature.

Phosphene, Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

This is really educational...

Thank you @drezy @Jenelle

Jenelle likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

@Jenelle has been on one a hell of a streak these days.

By just watching a deer you can infer a great deal about the system the deer exists in.

Jenelle likes this.
  7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

And I Intensely HATE her for that .. kidding .. kinda .... sorta .. I dunno .. backspace.. delete .. enter. Whoops. Keep going... keep going.

8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

By just watching a deer you can infer a great deal about the system the deer exists in.[/QUOTE]

So fascinating @drezy

9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Big realization for me this morning...

I think I found my biggest Christmas Journal fans right under my nose... mom and dad...

I don’t think there will ever be two other people I can help more (Besides me) with my writing than them two..

Getting ready to make my move... soon ... shits gonna get a bit complicated ... and this will test the strength to which I can assert my boundaries to the maximum.

Not sure.. but this is the kind of stuff I take my time with before I move....

Phosphene likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Embrace the suck.......

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I was born because my Mom asked my Dad to impregnate her.
    That was bold request, but there was no time left, my Dad was going to war, my Mom's argument was that she needs piece of him in case he will not come back.

My Dad came back from war.
    He was telling that story often. I helped him during his time at war.

Christine_L, Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Sorry. I hope my jealousy doesn’t come off aggressive. Getting it out helps me come to terms with it.

13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I’m standing down on this idea for now...

Phosphene likes this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Nice nugget. Thanks @JanSz

15. drezy

drezy New Member

The cheapest way to put it is that a rising tide lifts all boats. That and a quarter will buy you ....nothing though.

Be very careful with zero sum game thinking. Someone else's success can be a basis for your success too.

On a systems level I keep thinking about coupled oscillators.

Bob Stirling, Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  16. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Good call I think. You’ve got a bunch more growth, exploration and healing to do. Bringing your parents in now may just confuse and alienate them further? (Feels just like my story...)

Keep talking though.

Uncle Cali sounds like quite the character! Hope you get to spend more time with him—man to man.

17. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

This is excellent.

Here is the long answer you've been waiting for ~ compliments of my friend @drezy.

I have had many ideas for a response to your big post on my journal ... because I know you are looking for a response.

I haven't had just the right words, at just the right time. And here's part of the reason why.

---

From Wikipedia:

"In game theory and economic theory, a zero-sum game is a mathematical representation of a situation in which each participant's gain or loss of utility is exactly balanced by the losses or gains of the utility of the other participants."

"A zero-sum game is also called a strictly competitive game"

"The zero-sum property (if one gains, another loses) means that any result of a zero-sum situation is Pareto optimal. Generally, any game where all strategies are Pareto optimal is called a conflict game."

---

You do not come off as aggressive to me ... because I am not in a competition with you.

And if you are involved in a conflict ... it is a one-person conflict.

JanSz, drezy and Phosphene like this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

All this kind of stops me right now.. a bit stoopified.

19. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

20. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member