1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christmas tree journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

For communication on cell I learned from Neil the best option isn't keeping airplane mode on because it still sends out RF but to turn off the cell's cellular data along with the wifi and bluetooth. This way you can still receive and make calls and texts(not on any apps though) while having no RF emissions outside the times when call and texts are being transmitted. Apps are always running and giving off RF.

But regular calls and texts RF are extremely destructive too.

Landline's the only safe option.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

just had an inflection point:

I don't need to be reached, or need to reach anybody IMMEDIATELY as much as my emotions have been habituated to believe.

The ONLY thing is for emergencies.. as in FIRE, POLICE, AMBULANCE, maybe FAMILY. just in case.

ideas:

1. keep the cell phone.. locked away, in a box, with a locked box, within a locked box. on the other side of the 10 acres. lol. all TEXTS/CALLS.. forwarded to my desktop. Hmm.. I guess that defeats the purpose of 'emergency..."

2. desktop internet access. hmm don't know much about tech knowledge, but need a minimally harmful way to setup internet in my tent to stay reachable.

3. VLOG. I"ll do all hardwired... probably on the acreage if guests will trek it out. Or maybe if I'm doing it around shop lake, I'll get a old school video recorder and upload to internet later.

4. this will be hardest one. an ambitious ONE SCREEN TIME WINDOW PER DAY to just fucking purge my guts out with forum writing, reading, uploading my videos, instagram, facebook. etc etc etc. As a substitute.. I could buy an audio recorder too to talk to myself instead...and leave my computer to just blog offline on when its not screen time window.

5. Hmm.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My Verizon "landline" comes to my home thru the same fiber optic cable that all else comes.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You've bought endless labs on yourself, time to start measuring your environment instead. Are you measuring RF from your wired phone?

JanSz likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

Time to post an image without sunglasses that even comes close to matching the current one

MITpowered26 likes this.
  6. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I had sardines tonight- mashed them up with mayo, yellow mustard and chopped bread and butter pickles. Packed it in lettuce. I love tuna and this was a step below, but very edible. I even had my husband taste it to make sure I wasn't lying. You should give it a go!

MITpowered26 likes this.
  7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thanks @LieselK !

I’ve been getting first class service during my stay at my favourite air b n b - my moms...needed the boost while my sleep corrects.. Which it is!

I could dig this recipe In truth - love the hands on, not sure what butter pickles are.

8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

FUCK. Slept at the condo tonight and sleep is bad tonight. so signs are pointing to the condo being a bad bad environment. It's like a restlessness, anxiety. Whereas at my mom's, its a much calmer ,relaxed sleep. I just drove back to mom's to see through the night... I think I will stay here until I seriously decide about making a move on the acreage ,which I'm viewing soon.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, yes.
    No sunglasses, just in birthday suit.

Christine_L and MITpowered26 like this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

@Saichi balls out.

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Old pic but look same except I'm much darker now.

I just started sunbathing nude too this week, thanks to Inger consider it mandatory for real mitodokas.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Well done on the picture. The fear and loathing and contempt gets a bit old though. lol

sincerely, a lowly commoner

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I can't condone willful microwaving anymore. I wish someone had told me years ago or even when I joined this forum in harsher terms than I've told you this week. I always treat others the way I want to be treated.

I was a kid during Reagan era with commercials showing fried eggs in pans as our brains on drugs. I see those eggs/brains are actually being fried by microwaves instead.

14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I'm not sure if your harsh approach, then, will have much reach, influence, impact, to humanity.. if that is what you are going for... not sure...

15. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I come bearing news!!!!

Visited the site. Guy ROBERTO was chill but thought It was a bit wierd and a bit concerned about winter warmth. I assured him it’s doable as long as I’m prepared. See readings below in the forest area at the other end of the acreage!

Attached Files:

Phosphene, Cuffy and drezy like this.
  16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

it's a 12 minute drive from work!!! I hope my rav 4 toyota will handle the back roads in the winter though. I think I'm going to have to get a quad bike so I can easily get from my SUV to the forest area. Another idea.. there is a house that is rented on the property pretty close by. I'll offer to pay a portion of their rent to plug in my vehicle and take a dump there if possible!

I'm so nervously excited.. but alive right now.

I had a good lesson today. I had my cornet running all the way from the store to the location. The RF kept spiking like crazy from 0.0006 up to 250 and higher. I couldn't fucking figure it out. ... and then it dawned on me. I turned off cellular on my phone, I turned off wifi, and I turned off blue tooth, and then I put it on airplane mode. Voila. Readings stabilize as above. I get it now. The smart phone is a cell tower. I get it. Phew.

LieselK likes this.
  17. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

BOOM. LANDLORD HAS AGREED ON PRICE. JUST HAS TO ASK OTHER TENANT ABOUT THE SECONDARY ARRANGEMENT. FUCK. ITS HAPPENING. LOL

I'M FUCKING CRAZY.

LieselK likes this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

So someone anonymous may have mentioned an anonymous idea that I may or may not agree with:

Sedative dart gun kit... for different wildlife... a mix for each... lol.....

- anonymous.

19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

250 what?

How are you getting 2v/m e-field on off-grid land?

What's the RF reading you got there?

MITpowered26 likes this.
  20. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

250 mw/m2 rf reading...

2v/m .. hmm.. there were power lines running relatively nearby...

Rf was 0.0005 mw/m2