1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christmas tree journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

I've designed the MITpowered26 image printed toilet paper thanks to the guys who made the Saddam and Osama printed toilet paper, but I'm not putting any money into production yet...

<fingers crossed>

Phosphene, Anne V and MITpowered26 like this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

My processing of jokes is pretty slow... you'll have to give me a play by play. lol

3. drezy

drezy New Member

PM me. I'll explain in voice.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

@drezy thank you for making me laugh so often

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

SUPER QUICK CHECK-IN

I'm calling defeat tonight. I went to bed at 10pm and was up at 12am wide awake and wired. I tried to lay there and be with myself. I did it until I couldn't take it anymore. The muscle will grow stronger with time and practice...

This is damage control.

1. Taking the complete day off work to heal
    2. ZERO social media today. I'll allow a quick check in on the forum here and there.
    3. REST. LIE THERE. SLEEP. And repeat all day today.
    4.DHA LOAD. @Inger I realize the most efficient way to get in my sardines in water is to DRINK IT. I'm going to buy like 50 cans of sardines today. And do maybe a 5 can smoothie 10X over the course of the day.
    5. Going to get some ice. Ice baths in between rest cycles. as frequent as I can. I'll see if I can quickly find an outdoor tub to do this outside if the weather is nice.

J

LieselK and Anne V like this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

for 6 days i could fall asleep but woke up @3am having to reset my breathing. last night i slept all night .
    :). in my case i think taking betablockers for 3 days did it.
    in your case i would bet on something going on in your mind :rofl: and no i do not have a crystal ball.

MITpowered26 and Phosphene like this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Good effort!

If you have a Toastmasters group nearby that would be an excellent use of time towards mastering public speaking skills. Might meet some cool confident women there too.

If you wake up in the early morning (or anytime) you could be badass and do what the Kundalini yogis do—meditate. Many of them start around 3:30am. You could easily find meditation groups/trainings in any city, again with cool confident (and slightly wacky) women.

Oh, and take care of yourself today! And every day.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    LieselK and MITpowered26 like this.
  9. Phosphene, MITpowered26 and Anne V like this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Jaaasooooon...... LMAO :D :D :D

Why are you blending the canned sardines..? Arn´t they way easier to eat just plain. with maybe some olive oil/dressing? I had to laugh so much as I followed you in the video....lol This is how I do it with raw mackerel/herring heads.. but they are yucky and I cant eat them any other way..lol
    But canned sardines I love to eat just as they are. They taste nice to me. It is better to not smoothie them if you can eat them as they are, because bigger pieces of animal food is better than smoothied stuff, because of how it gets digested. ;)

But I think you were brave :) :)
    I would like to invite you to taste a lambs-ball smoothie, that is something magical for guys! Seriously a testosterone bomb... I had to stop doing it because I got too much testosterone for my liking... But for a guy it is really cool :) You just need to get raw balls from the butcher, they are dirt cheap. And it tastes way less bad than a fish head smoothie :)

12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

That was completely Inger inspired!! I Clearly have no idea what I’m doing and I love it like that!! Haah

Hmm.. I’m still recovering from the trauma this morning.. will have to consider your testosterone bombs maybe next week! Ha ha ha

13. Inger

Inger Silver

So... why could you not take it anymore? What happened?

(If this question is too personal to answer, I understand. Then do not. But just think about it, maybe :) )

MITpowered26 likes this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

I could see you enjoyed it a bit...lol It is exciting to do strange stuff once in a while isnt it :) especially if it makes you feel great :) :) :)

15. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

“Pain.” Such a strange but fitting word for last night. Not a traditional context for pain in my world.. it was a painful.. blurry.. difficult thing.

16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Haha! It was fun. I’m enjoying it! :)

17. Inger

Inger Silver

Was it anxiety? Or fear? Or sadness?

MITpowered26 likes this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Anxiety was the prominent emotion. Fear probably. Sadness didn’t seem present ?

19. Inger

Inger Silver

okay.. I have had that too. Fear and anxiety.
    Could you sort out what it was you feared or what you was anxious about?

MITpowered26 likes this.
  20. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Made me laugh (with you, not at you)—thanks!

Be been there with the gagging—it gets easier!

I would add some salt, herbs and lemon juice at least at first. Just finished a can straight up with some turmeric in the sun.

Anne V likes this.