1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christmas tree journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Idea

I have an idea for winter. I’m going To buy

A. A portable heater or two
    B. A plug in speaker for my phone

And go as naked as possible in the dead of winter at sunrise.

Morning nude parties.

Love it.

J

2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Something happened to me yesterday. I was driving to my parents house early from work to mow the lawn. I pulled up to the drive way. and my neighbour WT, kinda just looked and stared at me. We exchanged stares, but neither of us said anything. Then something happened. He walked over to my car and said "Can I talk to you for a second?"" in a concerned tone.

Flashback. I've never really liked any of my neighbours. It's always felt like I've been shunned or something. There is one particular neighbour (not WT) that was kind of the gossip queen of the crescent back in the day..and I had a falling out with her son. Anyways, I would always drive to my parents house, wave, and when especially in groups...the neighbours would just stare and ignore me. This bothered me. More than it should.

Anyways, finally I was like, after years of this, I decided to just stare and not wave. And so thats what I did yesterday. What transpired next:

"J, I need to talk to you about something. You helped a very good friend of mine about a year ago. SY. She has passed now. She went to so many different places, doctors, pharmacies, to get her pain cream made. And you were the only person that was able to help her. She had cancer. She is gone now. But I just wanted to thankyou, because it made a difference to her life."

Chaos. "Oh, no problem. Thanks WT" We went on our ways.

Something bothered me about that. About my reaction to that. He was visible emotionally. but my reaction was quite uncaring and cold.

He walked off awkwardly, and I spend the next hour exploring what just happened.

What have I become? Am I out of touch? Was it the fact that I had a negative perception of my neighbors all these years? As jack says, its all about perspective. Maybe they ignored me because I never took the time of day to really get to know my neighbors, like really. Could this really be?

I mulled it over. trying to catch up to this moment.

If I can put the pieces together correctly...here I was worried about whether I was being acknowledged and respected. "waved to" as I drove in and out of my parents drive way. And here was WT thinking in the back of his mind...about maybe how he wanted to thank me but didn't have the courage to do so. Like is that fucked up or what?

I think I have a huge blind spot. A blind perspective on people sometimes. I just don't see things coming y'know? Call it short sighted. Lack of imagination. A shallow backstory on people.

---

Researching cold spas in my city this morning. Cold showers/ice tubs, haven't tried yet. A little bit of a wuss and would rather ease in at a spa first. Cam't wait for this large complex opening in a couple years (probably) near me too! Its going to be fantastic.

Still researching the magnetico. Something about different thickness of your mattress.

I think I'm going to mandate (if this is legal) blue blockers with my staff. Still need to figure out the right bulb to buy for the stores. Black indandescents seems like they wooudl glow, but not be bright enough. Not sure..

Listened to a "pain" podcast from 2018 I believe with Jack as the guest. Fantastic. As he says, do one thing only.. that is watch sunrise every morning...and you will improve. And so that's what I'm set out to do. Rain or shine or snow. I'm prepared to find a way. Even if that means I go to bed at 730pm, lol.

As I listened though, I realized something. I'll never have the impact I want on people, patients, family, if I just continually cite what jacks says..without the right of passage... of doing my OWN research and back ground reading. Then, only then, do I own it and can communicate about nature and quantum biology. Podcasts are a fantastic way to passively learn..books awesome as well. I have a feeling my morning routine, my choices..are going to get a lot better now. For I would rather be in bed at 730pm and up super early...so that I gurantee I can journal, watch sunrise..read books, listen to podcasts. I'm all in.

J

Sean Waters likes this.
  3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Jack letter

Confessions

This note started as to be a purge of negative yet authentic thoughts and feelings I wanted to share...with Jack.. about Jack...Then something happened... I flipped the threat that was threatening life in me on its fucking head. I am making it a love letter to the hatred of the haters — that have planted the seeds of toxicity. This is a letter I don’t want to pour onto the pages- but need to.

It’s an ironic timing to post this: But I need to work through the chaos.

So then: to the blood that I am born from.. the flesh that surrounds me... and even to the Venus and Mars on the other side of the computer spewing your fucking bullshit.

This is my first and last letter to you.

Fuck ... YOU.

You don’t get to judge me. For you have not chased your dreams. You have not went all in on your life.. you haven’t even percieved enough to truly start .. to know what that means.

So your opinion is not worthy of acknowledging.

But I am kind. And so here Is a fucking education on life.

Your Lowly existence is a disease. A fucking inception.. a parasite. You calculate, measure , based on what you know of money, people, sun, value .. based on your pathetic frame of reference.

There is a special processing for people like you .. it’s all natural so need not worry. It’s rooted in evolution ... but don’t worry it’s natural.

Only some of us are meant to survive anyway. So take solace in nature taking care of us and existence and life.

You are fucked. It’s not your fault .. but it is.

Be ready. Because I’m loading my cannon with fire balls of sun... and I’m prepping my dinner table to feast on your ineptitude.. your

Insencerity... your Ill intent, stupidity, and bull shit.

Because you have Been served notice.. you cannot come around this ground with your sugar shit pie anymore.

You are distortion. The distorted kind.

You feel me?

I’m not here to present my thesis. I’m here to gift you my soul. Because I’m getting ready to destroy you... .. subliminally.. directly... relentlessly.

The purpose is not to change you. It’s to euthanize your mind and soul.

Get ready.

-anonymous

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

????????????????????

@Jack Kruse

5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Forwards

Choices are what defines us, and what makes thingd happen for us. So I decided today, in m my best judgement, I am going to make a decision that makes me feel good and excited.

There’s a particular patient, YE that is going through a difficult time right now. I relate deeply and I want To see it through with her.

I texted her (I have a texting service at the store) 530am this morning to ask if she will come to sunrise with me every morning because I think it will be good for her. She lives close to my store and the lake by the store where I’m laying down my sunrise roots.

I’m also going to ask her to come to the mountains to the hot springs this weekend as well. Partly i feel like I’m playing with fire, blurring lines.. etc.. and I have to Check myself. But I Have no Ill intent.

Sometimes people need a hand. I know I did for many times in my life.

She has a good heart and I want to see her mind get better.

J

Sean Waters likes this.
  6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Company

I am such a company whore. I love company. With people I do or don’t like. It’s the poison that brings out social comfort and complacency in me. This needs to fucking stop.

I’m going to the mountains this weekend regardless of YE”s decision.

Time to truly embrace solo
    And discomfort.

Enough is enough.

J

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

JOURNEY - the game

Right now reminds me of a video game that still do this day, has a mysterious impact on me. It's called Journey.

In this game, you are a red robed figure. And all you do in this game, is walk through deserts, storms, mountain ranges. The end goal in sight is a far off distant peak at the top of the mountain.

It is somewhat multiplayer... in that you see other people in their own red robes coming and going on the journey. You cannot communicate with them, or know who they are.. you can only send musical chimes to them.

I loved the game ,I adored the game. And to give you a background, I dont play video games, i dont watch tv, I dont watch movies. But this concept excited my soul for some strange reason.

Now, the journey frustrated the hell out of me. I just wanted to get to the top of the mountain. But clearly, it wasn't going to happen right away. But it never stopped me rush to the top.

10 years later, I think I am slowly registering the lesson of this very beautiful, profound, cinematic, orchestral, indie game.

The sheer profound boringness and frustration, yet beauty of the game forces you to go within yourself. It forces you to grapple with yourself. It challenges you.

The end goal in sight. The journey of a thousand miles. The passing people. The terrain. The hell. And the calm after the hell.

Its quite beautiful.

Sean Waters likes this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes, do it.

Just do.

There is no way around going through the hell/pain of feeling and allowing your own woundedness. Except escaping it and you continue to go around in circles and suffering and not growing.... never feeling real Joy and true freedom.

I know because I did it and I still do. I just did not escape anymore, all my own fear and wounds and hurt. You just have to stop. And be. With you. Just let anything that wants to come to the surface, come, with no running away or distracting yourself.
    If you feel sadness, cry! Crying is sooo good. If you feel fear, just feel it even deeper, open even deeper to it. Go even closer. Deeper. And then, it will all of a sudden disappear.
    Darkness is great for this. When you do not see much, just a candle and you. It makes it easier turn deep and inside.

I spent more than 6 hours today at the oyster beach naked alone, no single person was there all ´day (I have found a new secret place/beach no one ever comes because it is not even allowed to enter... because of the birds and protected nature there). It was no wind at all.... just me, the glittering water (it was high tide as I arrived), morning sun... the birds, and the endless sky.. what a beautiful heaven :) :) :)

of course my old cellphone was off too. I was completely disconnected from this word and all connected to nature.

Jason now I crave those moments. When I am alone with me. They are the most joyful moments for me... just pure bliss :) :) :)
    I do this every day I can (I work more that full time), sometimes before work starts, or on my off days. I feel like a very rich queen, so much luxury :) :) But it is all for free! Huh! The amazing nature, the oysters.... the whole vacation.. it does not cost a cent :) :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    LieselK, Cuffy and MITpowered26 like this.
  10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

For the hardcore mito-way, henceforth known as Mitodo, if you can remove the battery assuming phone's old enough then you'll have zero RF exposure from it. Turning off doesn't stop emissions. Also probably easier to carry a faraday pouch or can for the phone.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

well... my phone does not even have internet at all, even when it is on, if not in use, my meter shows no radiation. But off neither. It is not a smart phone, Saichi. It does not even have a camera.lol
    I do not want a smart phone or any phone or tech with touch screen either. I just hate it and do not want to learn how to use it. As long as I can survive without.

I can easily remove the battery too.

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You're a Mitodo master Inger.

13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thankyou Inger. I have listened, and I have heard. I think think your important message has sinked in this time. Part of why I'm very scared to move to the country... alone.. in the dead of winter... in wilderness...is to do with the elements around me. But whats even darker, and more frightening... is what I will find within myself. Don't judge the end by the middle I will tell myself. Its a process. I think moving out of the city into the country will do me wonders if and when I come out alive to share the story!!!

Thankyou.

LieselK likes this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Inger, will you chart the course to the membership event this year?

15. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Whole eggs or just yolks?

//

MITpowered26 likes this.
  17. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I think you are going to suggest just yolks?? If I hard boil do you think its still nutritious?

18. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I hard boil and peel two dozen pastured eggs every weekend. They are my go to snack. Two as my dinner as soon as I arrive home so I can eat lightly and as long before bedtime as possible. I standardize how I boil them (timing, water temp, water volume) so I can achieve ever so slightly runny yolks every time, because I don't want to hard boil any more than is absolutely necessary as that is supposed to affect their nutritional value. Uncooked eggwhite will block absorption of biotin and are too messy as finger food snacks, LOL. Egg whites are the most perfect protein we can eat (although deuterium might be a problem). As a whole, pastured eggs are on my short list of high nutrient density animal foods.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I asked question. What is the answer?

20. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Sous vide half cooked yolks