1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. The volume of aircraft in my area increased dramatically last year (Helicopters and small planes). It started in January, when I began my mito practices, and after a couple of weeks I realised something big was going to happen in 2020. I even had small two man planes attempting to land in the field in front of me. It was like something out of a movie. There have even been reports of large numbers of military aircraft in other parts of the country. Im in the UK.

I think Dick Gregory has a point there, but its not white folks against black folks. From my own observations, it seems to be the establishment against everyone.

5G Canary likes this.
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Thanks for sharing! I moved out to the sticks almost 4 years ago and hadn’t seen a chem trail since we moved here. But since the very end of December the spraying has been nonstop and even at night. I’ve been seeing an increase in fighter Jets in the area too. I’ve started staying inside more because sometimes they are spraying black stuff.... my intuition is screaming to stay inside! Probably need to move but the next move will definitely need to be out of the USA.

Yes, I agree it’s not a race thing. I wanted to show it creates a hostile environment. I think they are trying to create a conductive hostile environment to control us and the outcome they want.

Matt Fowler and Michael CULLEN like this.
  3. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

There is nearly 8 billion humans on earth.

The target populace is 500 million.

Once you know this, you understand everything that is going on.

Matt Fowler and 5G Canary like this.
  4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Yes... unfortunately I understand more then I want too!

Remember that 500 million is their agenda... it doesn’t need to be ours. They need us to believe it... because if we don’t we can change that agenda. That’s why they want to control our thoughts... collective consciousness can very easily change any agenda!

Matt Fowler likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I just love this... One Day by Matisyahu. It’s one of my favorites! Matisyahu is in a coffee shop and the performer in the coffee shop sings his song but doesn’t realize it’s Matisyahu with him. I love the look on his face of how proud he is that someone is sharing his masterpiece.... the end is the best!

6. I dont see many chemtrails nowadays. i used to see a lot as a kid, but now I think the skies are too grey here to notice. Really? They are spraying black stuff? During the first lock down last May, all the roads in my area had a fine white dust on them - it was really peculiar. Trees are dying out here too. Ive spent a lot of time in woodlands in the last 12 months, and there are ALOT of dead/rotten trees. So much so that I decided to google it. Turns out 80% of our native Ash trees are dying out because of a fungus brought over from asia 30 years ago. Theyre calling the disease "Ash Die Off". Im wondering if its EMF related... Its very sad because the Ash is our third most common tree over here in the UK, and it was used throughout history for many different things. Also considered sacred by the pre-christian people of these lands.

7. I think the ash grew back in the void as the forests were cut for ship building and colonial expansion. Not saying fungus isn't killing trees, but I believe the effects of man are way worse and the landscape we see isn't natural.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

Loved it too :) :love:
    I sing a lot these days.. it feels really really good :) :) :)

9. Yes, thats very true - the landscape is totally bastardised. And the fungus killing Ash trees is also a result of man - the narrative is that it was transported to the UK on contaminated Asian Ash Sapling imports. They're say it has been present here since the late 80's. And if i am not mistaken, that is when wireless technologies started to increase in strength and prevalence - I am wondering if the fungus proliferation is due to the microwave/rf radiation. The Ash tree is native to these parts and was used for pretty much every job that required strong flexible wood - from the mighty longbow all the way to windsor chairs and Morris Traveller parts. Its also purported to be the tree upon which Odin sacrificed himself in Norse mythology (as written about in the Poetic Edda). Personally, it is a tree thats close to my heart, and it will be a huge loss when it has gone.

https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/tr...ases/key-tree-pests-and-diseases/ash-dieback/

10. Let's replant!

11. sounds good :D

12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Somewhere over the Rainbow by... Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole (Hawaiian pronunciation: [kəˌmɐkəˌvivoˈʔole]; meaning 'the fearless eye, the bold face' also his first name Israel could be the I’s real (the eye is real) or you can break it dow Is Ra El... Isis goddess (mother).. Ra (Sun- son) El God (father)... and a rainbow kind of looks like an iris.... Siri’s!

upload_2021-6-28_13-7-16.jpeg

13. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Rainbows require sunlight and moisture in the air but it’s the magic angle of 42 degrees that causes rainbows to exist.

As the sun rises in a morning sky, a rainbow continually descends. Eventually, only the top arc is visible before it sets below the horizon with a rising sun. Rainbows cannot appear when the sun is high in the sky because the anti-solar point has descended well below the horizon.

https://inlightofnature.com/how-rainbows-form/

Matt Fowler and Richard Watson like this.
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

We really need more people to stop being afraid to think out of the box....

upload_2021-7-13_10-32-48.jpeg

Matt Fowler, Marko Pollo and ND Hauf like this.
  15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

It is wise to remember your skin is your biggest organ and drinks in the water it is bathed in.... hot water is even worse because it opens the pores and you also breathe in the toxins.

I’ve always felt you get the best information about your zip code from your local vet and your hairdresser. The last visit I had with my hairdresser completely shocked me. She still works in my old neighborhood... I like to go down a few times a year to visit with her. I can still remember when I first got sick and she shared how a large number of her clients were coming down with cancer and autoimmune conditions.... we both noted the connection.

This last visit she shared that three different clients have children going through puberty... they have found out from their doctor that they have female parts on the outside but male parts on the inside. I immediately told her NOT to wash my hair... the lightbulb moment and look on her face said it all.

Matt Fowler and Freebird like this.
  18. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Wow! What town is this in? And what is making the water so bad?

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

https://www.wcnc.com/amp/article/ne...tion/275-5cc18dd7-cc94-435e-9fd5-37c61ac2bfd1

They are claiming it is coal ash. I am guessing it is Atrazine but there is also so much in the water now it would be hard to test... how do you test for things you don’t know even exist?

We lived there 17 years but unfortunately it wasn’t blatantly obvious until the last few years that it was definitely the environment. When I became very ill... I kept tasting like a sweet metal taste in the water. I kept making my husband test it but it always came back fine. I instinctively stopped wanting to shower because of how the water felt touching my skin and I hated how it tasted like metal if it touched your lips. I remember always getting upset with him because he loved taking scalding hot showers and steaming up the bathroom and I hated how it smelled and tasted. I also learned the hard way that if lead is in the water and you boil it... it actually can increase the concentration.

Clean water is a must... especially if you have small children or pets and you are bathing them in it.

Freebird likes this.