1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

These are crazy times... it’s good to remember when searching for truth we gain knowledge. Knowledge isn’t always truth. There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom... stay wise!

upload_2020-7-7_15-38-46.jpeg

2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

upload_2020-7-17_9-28-5.jpeg

Beautiful Sunrise this morning! I was actually trying to take a picture of all the baby ducks in the water... but I got these beautiful pictures instead. The Sun was on fire.... reminding me there is nothing more powerful then a soul on fire and the Sun is the igniter!

upload_2020-7-17_9-28-30.jpeg

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

beautiful......

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I
    love this - thanks for sharing

Inger likes this.
  6. Hi Christine!

I wanted to write to say thank you for sharing your story and journey with us. Your story and energy is just really incredible, I’m so happy you have been finding relief. I’m a newbie here and was addicted to @Sean Waters Journal and was always really drawn to your responses and energy on his page. Your perspective is on such a spiritual level that I can really appreciate. So I came over to check yours out too! And wow, I can’t even imagine all you and your family have gone through, but I’m glad you found your way here and getting help. It seems you also have an amazing supportive partner who loves you and that helps tremendously!

I see the last post here was in July of this year, so how’ve you been? Any updates? I hope you’ve been well. ❤️

Sean Waters and 5G Canary like this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Thanks for your kind words Jackie! I was drawn to Sean and his Journal too... he is a very gifted writer with a very beautiful and rare soul. Glad to hear you got to meet with him and attend the member event. I would imagine it was magical! Hopefully I will be able to make the next event.

Yes...I have been blessed with an amazing partner.... and husband of over 30 years. The secret to any relationship is always in the mirror. Everything we do mirrors back..... Love obviously is the most important. But I don’t think any relationship can last if you stop believing in one another. My first consult with Jack was when we had stopped believing in one another. What I was experiencing seemed so crazy and far fetched... my husband was having a hard time believing. He could not step outside of his engineer brain. Which mirrored and I stopped believing in myself and in his ability to help me. Jack was the first and only Doctor that could understand what I was experiencing and what I was trying to communicate. He was instrumental in opening both our minds and eyes. Once we got the environment right it was much easier for me to pinpoint what was or is affecting me.

As far as an update.... We found out that our old neighborhood not only was a 5G test area but the water and land that our houses were built on was extremely toxic too. Erin Brockovich and a team of lawyers have swarmed into the area.... https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/investigations/erin-brockovich-huntersville-mooresville-cancer-cluster-investigation/275-5cc18dd7-cc94-435e-9fd5-37c61ac2bfd1
    Hopefully they will be able to help fix the environment. There have been a lot of teens getting very rare and serious conditions... so sad. If I was to guess my crappy DNA, 5G, toxic water, bad EMF’s, and childhood revaccination along with the flu shot that the school I worked at required, all pushed me over the edge.

I am doing remarkably well now... thanks to Jack! I take no medications, no vitamins and no doctors. I use Matt’s blue blockers.... https://raoptics.com/collections/glasses . I use the magnetico.... https://magneticosleep.com/. I don’t use ANY purchased bottle water...After lots of research I don’t trust any of them. I have a RO unit and only drink and shower in water that I filter myself. I use a magnetic stirrer to create a vortex before drinking..... https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B088SF2CZP?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image . I don’t do well with the red light but my family uses it. I like fire, hot tub and cold tub. I like to listen to my body and eat what I crave... I follow my intuition as much as possible. I try to follow Mother Nature’s rules. I still can’t use anything plugged into the grid. I can use stuff that is plugged in but only if I am not holding it, or not holding it for very long.... weird I know! So I use battery operated stuff... vacuum, blower, etc. I still have good days and bad days. I also still struggle in certain stores with certain lighting but the reaction is much less.

I recently saw a Bob Marley quote.... “You say you love Rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love Sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love Wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.” .... No wonder Mother Nature didn’t think I loved her.... kind of goes back to that mirror. I wasn’t loving or believing in her.

I read your journal.... it sounds like you are on the right path. I noticed you didn’t mention the smart meter? Definitely want that removed and changed to analog. Also, since you work with animals... I would be curious if any of the animals you are close with show similar ailments? The dog I am the closest too... completely mirrors me. When I was the sickest everyone told me to put her down... but I believed in her! She recently turned 15 and is in better shape now then when we got her. She used to live at the vet.... I barely take her anymore!

Dani, Jackie Jolie and Sean Waters like this.
  8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Hmmm.... first word Sun/Son!

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

10. Incredibly strong resonating video and song, it just breaks my heart that this is where we are in humanity. Thanks for sharing.

Sean Waters likes this.

11. Thanks for the reply and update!
    Really interesting and awful about your old neighborhood and area...I’m sure you are immensely grateful for getting out when you did. I’m hopeful that if Erin B is on it, things will be settled, but i don’t think any money could ever suffice for losing your health. It makes me wonder if the 5G is what accelerated the cancers and issues for more of the younger people who were getting sick. Usually toxic water and such will take years of build up, but if they are all getting zapped too....

loved the Bob Marley quote, I’m a big fan of his music and pearls of wisdom on love and living life. “Don’t worry, be happy” whenever I need a ray of sunshine, his songs are my go to. ☀️ that quote you posted and what you shared about your relationship I appreciate. It’s resonating with what I’m currently going through in my own at the moment (this I have not shared on my journal)...the believing in each other is what struck home for me today, so thank you; it’ll be something for me to think on.

I hope we are both able to make it to the next members event, would love to meet! ✨

glad you are following your instincts with nature and doing well in your new environment. I’m sure it can be frustrating sometimes to still not handle items plugged into the grid, but hey who needs to vacuum all the time anyways right? Lol ;)
    Would love to know more on your water system and the stirrer. That’s still an area in this transformation I haven’t made a deduction on yet. I use my well water and bottled spring water, but like you I really don’t like anything in a plastic bottle...unless I was bottling it myself from a fresh spring.
    I don’t think we are staying in this house so not sure if I want to install a big system. I may just have the mountain valley glass jugs of spring water get delivered and just suck up the cost for that at the moment as a temporary fix.

Our house still has an analog meter so we are good there, but it’s on the outside of our bedroom wall so I have a Cornet RF meter coming in to test the house.

it’s an interesting question about the animals. The horses I work on are all at their owners barns or training facilities so I can’t really say what effects I see on them. Most barns don’t have WiFi and such, but I already see and work with the issues that we do put on our horses that aren’t natural (staying in a stall for a long time, bad food, bad tack, etc)

but you made me think about my house pets. The dog I have now is only 2.5yr and he has seemed very whiney/needy lately and I always thought it was just him being young (and a bit spoiled, lol) but I also know that we were leaving the WiFi on all day while we were gone and he was home and it makes me wonder....other than that he is healthy.

my last dog who made it to 15 years of age died from an enlarged heart. I always thought it was weird that she came down with that bc she was so healthy. But now knowing what we are learning, she would have always had WiFi on at home too and that house was a brand new house so it may have had a smart meter, I don’t know as we don’t live there anymore.
    Hindsight certainly is a double edge sword...but we learn, change, embrace, adapt. ❤️

Sean Waters likes this.
  12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

@Jackie Jolie
    Your welcome! Yes... believing is a big deal. Doesn’t matter if it’s a spouse, child, friend, doctor etc. Our beliefs create our thoughts which shape our reality... when someone believes in you it is magnified in that mirror. I can still remember years ago when I was having infertility issues the doctor that I saw said...”you will get pregnant!” He didn’t say we can try or maybe.... it was “you will!” His strong belief....created the thought in us to believe....that we could get pregnant.... it created our reality. We ended up getting pregnant not long after without even having to do much.

Here is the company I use to filter our water.... https://www.amazon.com/stores/iSpring/page/1D54E265-E27C-47ED-8271-57FA4531484F?ref_=ast_bln

The owner is extremely nice and helpful if you want to call and see what he would recommend for your situation. We have the whole house treated but my daughters just do their kitchen sink and shower. If you are doing cold therapy with an outside hose... you can purchase a filter for the hose too. Remember your skin is your largest organ so you don’t want to soak in toxic water.

I saw this a couple years ago and thought you might like it.... she is a Vet and has some great info and is very perceptive on how the horses all affect one another too.

Jackie Jolie and Sean Waters like this.
  13. This book also talks about stray currents affecting animals and their reactions. We can use our animals as emf detectors!

Attached Files:

14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Thanks for the book recommendation.... looks like a good read! I couldn’t agree more on the animals being little detectors. Being very aware and observant with the animals or lack of animals in your environment is very telling. I also notice it with the food and water too.

We usually go apple picking in the mountains every fall but because of covid we had to purchase them at the farmers market there. My husband absolutely loves feeding the deer.... and was super excited to share our apples with them. They along with all the other animals refused the apples even when he pulled back the corn.... hmmm! Guessing we won’t be eating the apples either.

15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

16. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Depends on the animal too sometimes though. I've seen a cat lay on top of a charging cell phone and laptop and the chargers, a cat that preferred to be outside all day, but when inside often laid right next to outlets and things plugged into them. And my dog used to put her head right next to a computer tower if it meant being on top of my feet.

17. I read n a book on dowsing that places that attract cats can be less optimal for diurnal creatures. The presence of underground streams and stray currents can have an effect. The book above more talks about how to reduce and isolate from stray currents from transformers, pumps, power lines, buildins and electrical equipment. Location of electrical panels and proper grounding are key. A barn or pen between the transformer and electrical equipment can be trouble, depending on conductivity of the soil. Putting the electrical service panel on the side of the barn closer to the transformer allows currents to follow path of least resistance. Small stray currents on throughs and feeders can have Nonlinear effects on animals. The same principals should be used when designing our living spaces.
    A thought I had was, if a location had a problem with stray currents, they could mitigated by putting a drip line around the perimeter. The moist soil would provide a low resistance path around and away from property. Planting a mix of annual grasses and perinial trees along moist perimeter will build water cycle to keep ground moist, provide habitat, block noise,light pollution and emf and give abundant privacy. I have had great luck using Cypress trees, but haven't tested anything to prove my theory.
    If your environment sucks, fix it!

Dan2 likes this.
  18. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Go all the way to the end of this video and start it at about 1:11:10 and listen from there until the end. It’s pure Gold... very wise!!

Sean Waters likes this.
  19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

20. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Anybody noticing a lot more chem trails? upload_2021-1-15_9-56-20.jpeg

ND Hauf and Matt Fowler like this.