1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. caroline

caroline Moderator

We all do have different gifts to share ....that's why this place is so exceptional.

5G Canary likes this.
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This video is National Geographic reporter Dan Buettner. I really like this talk he did on Happiness. He very casually points out some big observations in this clip...

I loved a few things he pointed out....purpose, plant slant, right tribe, move naturally and right community.

-We shouldn’t live in an environment where we have to pursue health.... in an ideal environment health should come natural.

-In a bad environment (5G) it’s not about being grateful or changing your behavior.... it’s about changing your environment.

-Happiness/Health is about having community. When I was my happiest/healthiest....I ate what I wanted but always at table with family or friends. It was about enjoying good food and good company. If I was alone I would eat out to be with others.

-If you aren’t well/happy you need to change your environment... move.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Jack posted a new PSA on being cold and redox on his Facebook- https://elifesciences.org/articles/...IwH7e-KdFObEjXS_NyvfQ2Att-Z-5JEMRiVOUuBWk3kKE

I don’t have Facebook so I thought I would write my thoughts here. It got me thinking because I am a canary....being always cold and skinny was the case 5-10 years ago for me when I was living in 1-3G. In my experience below is what comes next in a 4-5G world... heat!

If you are skinny and always cold now and don’t fix your redox, just wait and see what a few months of living in 5G will do. The symptoms will become endless- neurological issues, gut issues, autoimmune issues, mental issues, focus issues, etc.

Correct me if I am wrong....Your mitochondria create heat, CO2 and water when they work optimally. NnEMF’s steal CO2 and water. What is left? Heat! What happens to your systems when that’s all you can produce? Epic system failure and symptoms that are unheard of today. Then, add in the fact that blue light destroys your circadian clock, your vision and raises your glucose....Your hormones, vision and muscles are destroyed.

You then start to mutate and become internally hotter and fatter as “the norm.” And with your thermostat broken the body constructs a new mutated one or maybe recalibrated from what we had. Trust me when I say... you don’t want this thermostat!

Doctors will assume it’s your diet because of your new size but your labs will reflect otherwise.....because you do actually eat healthy. Your labs, your symptoms and your body don’t add up.

What happens when you put something in the microwave..... it expands and destroys nutrients. In a 1-4G world we are living in the microwave.... getting filled with air to cloud our thinking. Exactly what they want... a bunch of airheads who will forever need health care.

Here is the real question.... what happens when we are in both the microwave (1-4G) and the X-ray machine (5G) simultaneously and constantly?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Alex97232, caroline and drezy like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is all pretty overwhelming ......Has Jack posted that FB stuff somewhere here? I can't/don't want to keep up with FB.

Alex97232, 5G Canary and ACP1717 like this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Yes Caroline.... I don’t have Facebook or any social media either. I click the links from the homepage but without an account I am unable to comment. I kind of like it that way too....

upload_2020-2-18_8-24-59.jpeg

He posted this painting as a recent V-day purchase of his on Facebook earlier in the week. I love it... it totally resonates with me. Somebody asked what the title of the painting is? He did not reply but I would title it “Fucked by Power!”

My eye goes straight to the power outlet to her left.... where the seduction began. Not to mention most everything bad comes from the left-side. The power that one little outlet yields...can be the foreplay. For without it you are left high and dry from the virtual world that has hijacked most of society. That outlet has a male/female connection too. Connect with it too intimately and you will lose your power within it.

Second, me eye goes to the wall... the power seduced her inside where it brought her to her knees. Seducing her away from what’s real. She sits resting on the wall- exhausted, dizzy, sweating unable to wear much clothing because she is literally swelling from the power. She keeps her heels on because she is also no longer able to ground.

Lastly she sips her red wine- not because it numbs the pain like most believe but just the opposite... it blocks all the “noise” and it gives her laser focus. She needs this laser focus and clear thinking to be wise... she has been underestimated as to her gift of the natural power that she yields!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    Alex97232 likes this.
  6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This is hilarious....

Observe what your politicians are really saying... in this case it would be to migrate quickly out of North Carolina!!

I thought this political commercial is a better ad for why “not” to live in North Carolina.... “one out of three Carolinians have a preexisting condition”....WTF!!!!

Who would possibly want to live in a state with this ratio.... odds are very favorable if you aren’t already sick you will become sick. And if you aren’t sick you will forever be paying high taxes for a state full of disabilities. Not to mention they have no intention of addressing why so many are becoming sick... they only want to support you remaining sick or becoming sick. Because that is what fills their pockets.

Alex97232 and Sean Waters like this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Luke 9:25

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Always a good reminder that in times of darkness it is especially important to stay bright.... remember you can’t see what’s in the shadows without light!

10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I need to Thank You @Sean Waters! You have help to aide me in a huge transformation.... major epiphany! You posted this today... “BECAUSE NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A QUANTUM SEMICONDUCTOR AND THAT MY LATTICE WAS DESTROYED, MY CRYSTAL WAS TOO IMPURE, IT COULD NOT CONDUCT.” Which triggered a revelation.

But the start of the revelation was a subtle remark (okay maybe not so subtle) to Sue about words just being Code on a screen.

Words and Codes are so much more.... they matter!

I was born and raised Catholic. I tried to do what I believed were the right things in life.... I think I was very blessed with a mother that said the rosary daily to send constant protection over her family. Those prayers were powerful considering she was unable to physically care for me and I definitely didn’t always make good choices.

When I married and had children the pastor at our church was convicted for a huge child molestation ring. I worked at the church and felt a huge betrayal. I couldn’t understand why every couple of years they would announce the problem and people didn’t seem to care or stop going. I felt it was feeding the beast so I went to a nondenominational church instead. Then over the years the problems seeped into this church as well. I felt it was a betrayal to all the victims to continue going.

I got brainwashed into thinking as long as I am a good person and just do good... then I don’t need to go to church. I had always thought things didn’t make any sense with the wording and what we were being taught. It always seemed to make more sense to me that the real Sun is the only way into heaven. To worship on “Sun”days. That is the wireless connection that I feel. Am I supposed to feel this connection? Or is it being forced by frequency manipulation? I have felt the Holy Spirit all around me. So if God is within me and the only way to heaven is through the Sun, what happens if that “War in Space” our president talks about blocks that frequency? (Your Semiconductor reference today.)

When Nurse Jackie and @JanSz started posting on current events... I started digging and observing. After my research I believe our vote does not matter and everything they are doing is to keep us distracted and away from Church. But what about Prayer? Well this is when your remark clicked! From my digging I learned about The Act of 1871 when One word in the Constitution was changed. We went from “for” the people” to “of” the people”? What did that one word do? It robbed us blindly of our freedom. I going to change paths a little here.... how does a losing football team try and win? A “Hail Mary!”.... We need Prayer! We need a “Hail Mary!” As I pulled my Rosary out I realized I barley know how to say it anymore.... which shows how bad of a protecting Mother I have been to my Loved ones. But what I notice stunned me, the Pope had subtlety changed words. Worshippers will no longer chant “lead us not into temptation” but instead “do not let us fall into temptation,” That’s a big difference.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/msgr-pope/why-i-oppose-changing-the-words-of-the-our-father

My game plan is what I should have been doing all along. The rosary.... and the “Hail Mary!” for the win. I will be saying my rosary at sunrise and sunset. Hopefully others will join me...

upload_2020-6-12_15-21-57.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  11. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

upload_2020-6-13_10-15-53.jpeg

Interesting.... Mark 11:22 .....JFK was killed on 11/22 and was the only Catholic President we had... Coincidence? The only other President killed was Lincoln and he was trying to allow blacks to go to the Catholic Church. Just thought I’d share....

Sean Waters likes this.
  13. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Very articulate video and song.... leading up to powerful words at the end.

14. Some deep connections here.......... I think most may be put back by the U-turn to Christianity..........

But however you want to feel towards God, the Universe, "don Senor" as me and Robin and Sarah call it or "the Higher Power" as Benjamin Franklin used to pray to every night and thank him for his Life........ it doesn't matter, the fact is, that you find that connection and start believing in the GOOD of the universe again. Having Faith is a part of my journey I never anticipated and although I am no Catholic, no Christian, Muslim or Sikh....... I 100000% believe in that Higher Power... and I'm grateful and in total faith of it every day.

Call me Crazy....... but The Universe/ God/ Nature is fucking awesome.

Alex97232 and 5G Canary like this.
  15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

When you watch tv it is.... “telling a vision”- programming that vision into our minds. When we watch a movie.... a “movie” is used to describe something epic or well-orchestrated.

Why does the written word hold so much power? In my opinion, Because.... “it is written” comes from the gospels. If it was written it implies “complete.” In writing we are actually “taking action” and reprogramming universal code. Couldn’t you then easily predict the future or even change it depending on your motives?

Writing down positive things matters.... it is all code. It’s why when you feel negative it is good to write positive things down to change your reality. That’s also why maybe it’s called spelling and the root word is “spell.” So in writing down a curse word we are also in a sense performing a curse.... casting a spell. The root word of cursing is curse. Maybe Mother Nature designed us not to write or use numbers to change the code. Maybe we were only meant to communicate verbally and nonverbally? Google- “the writing on the wall” meaning? Yikes! It makes me think about all the songs that have had these lyrics too. All the warnings we have gotten but we only became more complacent.

I used to watch Oprah growing up and as we all know now everything and everybody that she pushed on us was orchestrated to poison our minds and body.... easiest example is “The New Earth” and “The Awakening” where she brain washed a nation, including myself, that God does not Judge. But doesn’t that really imply no judgement day? It got many, including myself, to abandon church and traditions. The list goes on with her and is endless.... but remember how she always promoted Stephen Hawking too. He pushed that there was no God and we were just like a computer that would shut down. Have you ever Googled his family tree or wondered if he even was saying the things that we were told he was writing? Did he really have ELS? How do you live for 55 years with ELS? He died on PI day. The irony is if we are a computer that just shuts down Pi is never ending. Coincidence? Time’s article and the correlation of numbers with Einstein near the end of the article? Did you know MLk what and George Flyod have similar number correlations too? (Theirs being 2020) Could they have been writing the code? Is this all a test to see if we will do something to stop the evil being done? https://time.com/5199167/stephen-hawking-death-date-pi-day/

We have been programmed.....watching their visions, singing their songs, reading their books and are been blindly led to the slaughter. It is why they are letting us know the truth now... because maybe judgment day is coming and we need to make a choice. Who is feeding us this truth? One that comes to mind is Ike? Have you ever Googled David Ike’s first wife? Was she his handler. Why did she recently post a picture of him painted as a woman? Very similar to the paintings of Bush, Clinton and Hawking at Epstein’s island. Why does he have pictures with his second wife doing mason hand signs? Pictures at an orphanage? The creepy demiurge pictures and sounds on his videos? Why do they pretend that YouTube is censoring him? The coincidence of the soccer ball? The white rabbit? And the article warning the rabbits of the virus coming. It all seems a little too obvious.

What did discovering code do for us? It brought upon us technocracy. Why have we been constantly warned about this? Why do the bulk of these elite technocrats constantly perform rituals and spells? One of the biggest players is obviously Elon Musk. His Falcon 9 launched at 05/30/2020 at 3:22... really? What does 322 mean to masons? Have you ever googled his family tree? His grandfather? His mother who supposedly has Charles Manson’s daughter.... his sister. Why does Manson sound so similar to mason? What does it mean? What does Elon mean? Why does Elon now have 7 Sons? Why did his first son die? What and why did he name his last son? Definitely research Grimes who he just had this baby with? Her family tree and why does she speak Russian and Chinese? What do you think her music is doing? What do her tattoos mean? The fifth element? Why does she have a creepy video with a baby like an AI saying the Sun will be destroyed? Crazy and very disturbing stuff. Why do the Trumps retweet Elon and seem like they are friends? Why did the president make a space military? Why does the NASA with its red symbol spell Satan? NASA in Hebrew means to “deceive.” Google who founded NASA. And definitely google about Wernher Von Braun and most specifically the bible verse he put on his grave. What does “mason” mean? Mary and Son? Mars and Sun? Why specially do they want to get to Mars so bad?

So if everything gets mirrored... then when you mirror something to the light it gets magnified. Have they used the light of the “masses” meaning us and the churches to magnify their orchestrated events? What happens if that mirror shatters? Is that why they say 7 years bad luck? And why do they say that?

All of this definitely makes me wonder what being born into a world were I was immediately vaccinated and programmed with TV, poor education and fed poisoned food is the reason I was always so sensitive to everything. None of it was natural. If they have turned are minds and guts into the parasite.... thus the need for the virus? Don’t viruses kill bad parasites? Isn’t the doctor that keeps saying this....the one that keeps getting removed from all media. Is that why the need for quarantine because the virus would kill what they have worked so hard to do? Or is this more mind manipulation?

Did I become sick because I lost my Faith in God? And/Or because our vibration has been lowered? My body can’t seem to handle the lowered vibration? Why did the Holy Ghost lead me to Jack? Jack has helped me to understand the true value of following Mother Nature’s rules? But most important importantly brought back my .....Faith!

16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

18. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold