1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

As above, so below. I like to think this is a microcosmic example of the macroscopic-- eternal cosmic dance of Lord Shiva and Kali.

5G Canary likes this.
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

So sad...
    One of my family’s favorite Christian artists is Toby Mac. I was so extremely sad to hear his oldest son died in Nashville a couple of weeks ago on 10/23/19. He was only 21 years old.

We went to so many of Toby’s concerts over the years that we watched his son grow from a small child into a man. His cause of death still hasn’t been confirmed. Toby always described his son as electric, magnetic and like a bolt of thunder. These descriptions always made me curious....did he have EHS?

Toby wrote this song “Scars” for his son when he left home to pursue his music dreams last year. He was trying to prepare him for life’s battlefield with his words in this song. Unfortunately life’s new battlefield is unseen by the naked eye. It appears imaginary to most unless you can feel it. My favorite and most important lyric in the song....”So lift your head up....to where your help comes from.” Which to me is the sun....the light that awakens us. We need to reflect this light from the sun everywhere we go. We are losing too many bright young souls who look down at their phones instead of up....”where the real help comes from.”

“He didn’t want to be a child star, he wanted to be a man with scars and a story to tell. I always admired, respected and encouraged that stand. In an interview last year he spoke about watching his son learn the business and even wrote the song "Scars" as a way of showing support even in hard times. In that song, I just want him to know he’s not alone.”

https://www.yourtango.com/201932925...-christian-rappers-son-truett-foster-mckeehan

caroline likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I like this song but I fell in love with it when I saw the video.....”Listen to the Man.” George Ezra has my favorite legendary actor Sir Ian McKellen playing “The Man”....In my opinion, maybe playing the role of The Universe/God? I sometimes need to remember to listen and dance....

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

@Sean Waters
    Hi Sean- just wanted to share my crazy dream...

My father in-law who is 88 has had a heart attack and repeated seizures. He is on life support but he has brain activity. He had no DNR in place....as I would guess he is afraid to die. It has been very awkward with everyones opinions and feelings. He has never said the word “Love” and has rarely even written it to any of us. I am not trying to judge him because I can see both sides. He is damaged and he damaged. It mirrored. With all of this going on I have been having the strangest dreams of you and Jack. Maybe my coping mechanism or subconscious but my intuition tells me other. I have had this weird vision a few times now and thought I would share.....

You and Jack are mirroring. You have your backs touching....standing back to back, levitating and spinning. You both have your hands by your hips with palms out and slightly raised. Light is shining out of your palms....so many psychedelic colors. Colors I have never seen before and accompanied by a strange musical vibration. I am not in the dream but I can feel the strong energy in a huge wave. Jack is talking about water, waves and chaos. I have no clue what he is talking about until he says this....”You can’t see your reflection in boiling water which means you can’t see the truth. You need the water to boil to pull out the toxins. When the water is done boiling and the waves calm...the water will be pure again as will the truth.”

Sean Waters and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

wow that is very touching.
    I am so sorry for your FIL.

5G Canary likes this.
  6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Thanks Inger....sadly we’ve had too many funerals this year. I need to be wise...
    upload_2019-12-7_11-36-32.jpeg

Inger likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

^^^this!
    Yes, we need to be wise. Our responsibility is our health. Imagine how the world would be different if everyone took 100% responsibility and took good care of themselves! wow :)
    So even if others sometimes might try to make us feel bad because we do it, it is not bad, it is good, very good :) :)
    Let us never forget this :love:

You know, others will think you are weird, sure! The Vet I work for she is so stressed and sick. And I am so calm and feeling so good, and I tell her I cant work too much for her because I have to take care of myself. I need time to go outside in the woods during daytime to get some light in the darkest winter months. And I have to be able to see the sunrise, so I cant come to early either. I tell her that. To be outside in winter is like a vaccine for me.
    There is my doctors appointment, out in the wild..lol
    I am not sure she gets it, but maybe one day? :) I always encourage her though, to take care of her. She is worth it. But I feel she is not able to.. let go.. of the stress....

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

So true Inger ^^^

I have Christmas on the brain today.... We are all kind of connected like Christmas lights. We are all energy and all shine different colors....but when one light goes out it can affect the whole string. Especially if the string isn’t or wasn’t well cared for....the bulbs become broken or damaged. But when well cared for the whole string connects and shines bright!

upload_2019-12-7_12-16-51.jpeg

caroline likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems to me that when one bulb is damaged or broken - another one picks up the slack.

I think when we care for ourself first and foremost ...... our light shines brightly and we attract others in some small way.

I don't think we always understand our positive affect on others ........or our negative affect either.

5G Canary likes this.
  10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

If we all had the opportunity to enjoy time honored shinrin-yoku, or 'forest bathing' as we call it, we would be better off.

There is something mystical and magical about being in a true forest (and sometimes, in some places, dark energies/entities lurking but disregard those and stay positive).

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For me forest reminds me of my days on my parents' farm.
    Berry and mushrooms picking.
    (And trying to not to get lost in the forest. Not always succesfull.)

12. We were definitely spinning a couple nights after a lot of Merlot, and a lot of music vibration too.

Love your dream. I think those words weren't said but it fits with what went down...