1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Our waking, physical life is a dream too (God's dream)-- but we are too entangled in maya (like the Matrix) to realize this.

Sean Waters and 5G Canary like this.
  2. mrc

mrc Silver

Interesting concept but mind blowing when experienced as, Lucid Waking.
    Happened to me in a blue lit emf'd up corporate hospital break room of all places.
    In the normal dreaming plane when we 'awaken' there its called lucid dreaming.
    Maya's entanglements will give a strong enough choke hold to either kill most or shake awake the few.

Sean Waters and 5G Canary like this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

What are you waiting for?

Sean Waters and mrc like this.
  4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I probably shouldn’t share this but I am....
    I sent this to my daughter this morning because I thought it was funny but also because my daughter is fiery and this is very close to her truth....

Here is her response....
    upload_2019-10-4_17-41-21.png

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I posted previously in my journal on 09/09 about a book I had read and a reference to a painting in the book. Here is part of it from the book...

“Whenever we went to see my grandmother when I was a child, I was always fascinated by one particular painting in her house. It showed a woman—Our Lady, as Catholics call her—standing poised above the world, with her hands outstretched to the earth and with rays of light streaming from her fingertips. What most intrigued me about the painting was that this lady was standing on a live snake. I said to my grandmother: ‘Isn’t she afraid of the snake? Won’t it bite her on the foot and kill her with its poison?’” My grandmother said: “According to the Bible, the snake brought good and evil to the earth, and she is keeping both good and evil in check with her love.’” “What’s that got to do with my story?” “I’ve only known you a week, so it would be far too early for me to tell you that I love you, but since I probably won’t live through the night, it would also be too late. But then, the great craziness of men and women is precisely that: love. “You told me a love story. I honestly believe your parents wanted the best for you, but their love almost destroyed your life. If Our Lady, as she appeared in my grandmother’s painting, was treading on a snake, that indicates that love has two faces.” “I see what you mean,” said Eduard. “I provoked the nurses into giving me the electric shock treatment, because you get me all mixed up. I can’t say for sure what I feel, and love has already destroyed me once.” “

I LIKE THAT story about the snake,” he said, filling her glass for the nthtime. “But your grandmother was too old to be able to interpret the story correctly.”

“What’s wrong with my grandmother’s interpretation of the painting?” said Veronika. Eduard was so drunk that he had to make an immense effort to remember what he had said in the restaurant, but he managed it. “Your grandmother said that the woman was standing on the snake because love must master good and evil. It’s a nice, romantic interpretation, but it’s nothing to do with that. I’ve seen that image before, it’s one of the visions of paradise I imagined painting. I used to wonder why they always depicted the Virgin like that.”

And why do they?” “Because the Virgin equals female energy and is the mistress of the snake, which signifies wisdom. If you look at the ring Dr. Igor wears, you’ll see that it bears the physician’s symbol: two serpents coiled around a stick. Love is above wisdom, just as the Virgin is above the snake. For her everything is inspiration. She doesn’t bother judging what is good and what evil.” “Do you know something else?” said Veronika. “The Virgin never took any notice of what others might think of her. Imagine having to explain to everyone that business about the Holy Ghost. She didn’t explain anything, she just said: ‘That’s what happened.’ And do you know what the others must have said?” “Of course. That she was insane.” They both laughed. Veronika raised her glass.

Sean Waters and MITpowered26 like this.
  6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Ugh.. haha. Nickelback. The most hated canadian band.. by canadians. hahaha

7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

upload_2019-10-13_11-50-46.jpeg
    Sometimes the universe moves obstructions out of our way so we can focus back to seeing the light. This is not a judgment of the obstruction... sometimes it’s just about place and time.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

My Dad sent me an older video today of a couple dancing.... it had me in awe! The interaction between the two dancing was awkward, beautiful, electric, fun and inspiring. But that wasn’t what awed me.... it was the faces and expressions of the others observing the dance. The quantum entanglement the dancers were causing amongst the observers was electric. They danced with such intense passion and focus that they were blind to the fact that they were even affecting observers. All around them were watching. Whether they wanted to or not, all in the room were drawn to this wireless communication like a magnet. The interaction between the two dancing was feeding electric energy into the room and the wise could not help but absorb it.
    upload_2019-10-16_17-42-41.jpeg

11. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I recently went to a funeral and it got me thinking about death and not just the cliche “live like you are dying” but maybe just the opposite.....”Die before you die.”

Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. Maybe the secret of life is to ‘die before you die’ — and find that there is no death.”

Fear and anxiety often comes from the desire to control what’s happening in life....like in our relationships, jobs, finances, etc. Trying to control our present and future life can be exhausting but if your already dead there is nothing to control. With death you accept that you’re going to leave everything behind – it can create a truly liberating feeling. It’s liberating because you start to see that the things you see as important become much less important. You let go of the illusion that you are able to control life. Allowing you to be more alive and present....living in the now.

Sean Waters, Inger and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

We just came back from 6 weeks in Europe ....it truly was the trip from hell - but also completely wonderful.

How can that be??? It totally proved to us, no matter how hard we tried, no matter how much planning, we had absolutely no control over anything.

We saw so many wonderful things, met amazing people, learned so much by being completely open to the moment and understanding that we had no choice but to be present in our life .......and happy to be alive!

Sean Waters, Inger and 5G Canary like this.
  13. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

What an amazing adventure and I adore how you always look at the bright side of life Caroline!

You remind me of my husband - he loves connecting with others and especially talking with strangers. It always makes traveling fun because I never know what’s in store for us and who we will meet. I am always amazed at how kind and caring complete strangers are when you are traveling and “lost”.... although being lost can bring life’s best adventures.

We both are just “roll with the punches” type personalities and tend to laugh a lot. Sometimes, what else can you do right? We have learned that while circumstances might look like shit it is only our perception. Shifting our thinking can make you see the bright side of shit....like heck, at least your not constipated! Lol!

Your right about control... life is so much more fun without it. Life is actually pretty simple when you realize we only need one thing in life. It’s the only light that matters....Love. Live in Love. Doesn’t get much simpler.

caroline likes this.
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

My weekend pictures.... open, ready and willing to receive. When we change our perceptions....we start to witness miracles are all around us. And sometimes it’s as simple as letting the right light in to be able to see them...

upload_2019-11-4_9-9-35.jpeg

upload_2019-11-4_9-9-49.jpeg

upload_2019-11-4_9-10-12.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    caroline, drezy and Inger like this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Exactly this is what I have been thinking of too, lately.. dying before you die... wow it is very powerful. It is like when you dare to jump into the unknown.
    To stop trying to control life (what you cant control anyways!) is making me relax so much more! In fact it is a very simple thing, how come we tend to forget it. :)

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

It really is just a big joke on us .....to think we have any control over our life.

However - we do need to give it our best shot every single day.

After all these years of living .....I think it is quite fun to see that when one door closes, another one opens.

5G Canary and drezy like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

we should keep opening doors .....That's what doors are for!

5G Canary likes this.
  18. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

As a sage once said, if we are in habit of being fearful of failure or suffering we will never truly reach our human potential. Spread your wings and leave the nest.

5G Canary likes this.
  19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Both are giving wise advice here ^^^^....Love this!

The only thing we can or need to control is our thoughts/actions. Listen to your intuition and your thoughts/actions will provide what you need in the here and now.

I think @ElectricUniverse is right....maybe it is time to open the door of the cage and give love a chance again. You deny yourself love by denying others your love. It mirrors. Create what you want with your thoughts/actions...the Universe will provide. Just make sure your thinking/actions are truly lined up with what you really want in the here and now.

caroline likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

my thoughts/actions and wants/ desires seem to be on a carousal. Sort of a free form adventure every single day!

5G Canary likes this.