1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

In the end, after all is said and done, when we leave this world-- we will know love is all that matters (eternal, transcendent love-- not ephemeral worldly love).

5G Canary likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

Holy mackerel. I like your comment about hair. I never considered it before, but long and straight hair may act as boosting antennae for 4G-5G microwaves flowing past your head.

In esoteric circles, it is said that sages and saints often left their hair long and uncut because hair strands can also perform as psychic antennae to better pick up on the higher energy waves of thought, etc.

Saichi, 5G Canary and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Then, yet again, hippies seriously under-achieved.

5G Canary and ElectricUniverse like this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

Yes. But overachievers in later dismantling a civil society.

'HIppies' (aka Flower Children) were, back in the day, card-carrying counter-culture radicals who morphed into, among many other things, today's amoral leftist professors and educators, bankers, CEOs, and politicians.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    JanSz and 5G Canary like this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

@ElectricUniverse- I agree the wise learn this while alive...... Love is real in any situation- the rest is just an illusion.

We have had a number of thunderstorms this week and so far I am still not experiencing the usual debilitating lower back issues I normally will get.... I am hopeful I can put a permanent check mark on this ailment.

Since I seem to be having some progress with the thunderstorms and reconnecting with Mother Nature I thought I would give the power grid a try again and see if it still affects me.

Anything that plugs into an electrical outlet destroys me and makes me highly conductive. The computer, as long as I don’t touch it too much and use the battery and Ethernet cable, seems to be okay. But a vacuum, hair dryer, razor, elliptical etc. anything with a motor especially causes the same debilitating pain in my lower back as the thunderstorms did. They tend to blow up my left side of the body. I am assuming because I am right handed.... maybe?

I tried to do the vacuum today and it immediately blew me up.... I lasted about 5 minutes and I am icing my knee and back now. Power grid is still a firm no for me.... ugh! Anything with a battery is okay but I also drain the batteries very quickly it seems with most devices.

Back to my broom.... which makes my family share the never ending witch jokes. It’s all fun and games until you make the witch angry...Lol!

upload_2019-8-22_14-3-7.jpeg

@drezy I know what your thinking... “Witches have long straight hair!” Lol! Guess I am in need of a haircut.... before Halloween anyway.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Close....

I was thinking about Faraday's Law of Induction and how all those devices you mentioned throw out significant electro-magnetic fields.

5G Canary and ElectricUniverse like this.
  7. ElectricUniverse

Ditto.

The beautiful 5G Canary is obviously highly sensitive to ELF radiation (measured in milligauss) thrown off by AC electric appliances in the home.

You might look into a body voltage meter, gaussmeter, and dirty electricity measuring device to hopefully get better metrics on cause/effect relationships that might be in play here.

You could also look into the Giron, a magnetic shielding cloth (e.g. magnetic field of ELF electromagnetic field). I haven't used it but they say you can apply it by wrapping or covering electric appliances, motors, etc. and enjoy a real reduction in AC or DC magnetic field radiation. It is a bit pricey though.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    5G Canary and drezy like this.
  8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

@ElectricUniverse- Thanks for the comments and suggestions. And yes highly sensitive is an understatement.

While my husband still thinks it’s a little strange that I can feel the tiniest shifts....he is also constantly testing and retesting everything to confirm. It’s the same when we hang and level a picture. I can see the tiniest error and he always has to get the level to check. He is an engineer but does not feel what I feel or see what I see- but can confirm with tools.

@drezy- Great observation and yes this has always been a problem for me.

It’s a little more than the motors electromagnetic field too- I think as DC powered motors and other devices with batteries alone don’t seem to affect me near as much as the AC powered devices. It’s definitely the AC power grid in some way and when I’m directly connected to it by touching a device. And not just ac motors- wires and cords cause the same feeling like I’m drawing a current... when I touch them. My husband also did document in our last house that I was able to sense poor house wiring- confirmed by cutting into the drywall.

I have actually come along way in rebuilding my redox the last two years. I tend to live outside now and most electrical power is off inside our house. Our house also has a direct, dedicated connection to the power grid tapped before our neighborhood and the other houses to reduce line noise from other houses.

I was just experimenting and being curious since my redox seemed to improve with the weather sensitivities.... I was hoping I’d have a similar response with the EHS sensitivities. I am guessing this just might be my new mutated normal.... :(

drezy likes this.
  9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Curious and Awe...I am sitting in my backyard. I am still. I observe and feel the vibrations around me...

The morning kiss of love from the sun. Curious. The black butterfly with beautiful blue wing tips fluttering around me. Curious. Two tiny chipmunks sit a top the fountain wall staring into the sun. Curious. The red cardinals, blue birds and large ravens looking for worms and enjoying some seed. Curious. The mother deer with her doe on the other side of the fence enjoying some leaves on branches. Curious. Squirrels ravaging the bird feeders and being mischievous. Curious. The colorful dragonflies that pass by with a quick dip in the pool. Curious. The new spiderweb beautifully displayed by the morning light. Curious. The water cascading in the fountain with the tadpoles vibrating within. Curious. The dogs roaming and rolling in the grass. Curious. The beautiful colored hummingbirds playfully guarding their feeders and buzzing about. Curious. The beautiful yellow butterfly feeding from the purple flowers moving with the breeze. Curious. The glistening light filtering through the full, tall trees that shield and tell a story each morning. Curious. The rooster sounding the call that it’s time. Curious.

Curious why anyone would want to miss this good morning kiss... pure awe!

upload_2019-9-9_10-56-1.jpeg

upload_2019-9-9_10-56-53.jpeg

drezy and JanSz like this.
  10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I know some people who can pickup a stone and feel its energy. My stones tend to be books. Certain books are like collecting special stones that resonate with me, help me heal or reach a higher vibration. We went out last weekend and stumbled upon a cool vintage bookstore. Inside the quant store the walls where covered with thousands of book covers. The book covers had open spines and created a colorful dimensional collage with a vintage feel and smell that was telling a story. If these walls could talk...Lol! It was comforting and had me in awe. As I walked the store a book spoke to me. It was a small paper back that looked like it had been read by many.....”Veronika Decides to Die.” A weird title I know but that’s what peaked my curiosity. Curious why? The book was written by the author Paulo Coelho who also wrote one of my favorite books, The Alchemist. When I opened the new book and read the first sentence.... “On November 11, 1997, Veronika decided that the moment to kill herself had, at last, arrived.” I felt this book was a stone for me. He has a gift with his storytelling.... always provoking thought and curiosity in the reader. He makes you question life- what’s sane vs insane. Question time. I don’t want to ruin the story if anyone wants to read it but I just wanted to share a painting that he references in the story. He gives two different interpretations of the painting. I loved his second interpretation.... “Light/Love trumps wisdom.”
    upload_2019-9-9_11-1-14.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Looking for a cascading fountain suitable to put in my bedroom.
    ideas??

I was lucky enough and secured my personal guardian Angel.

upload_2019-9-9_12-39-12.png

12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I am not sure on a cascading waterfall at night... not without a motor anyway? I personally like stillness at night.

You’ve got a beautiful Angel... and another above! Very blessed!

JanSz likes this.
  13. ElectricUniverse

A lucky man indeed.

drezy and 5G Canary like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Correction

A lucky man dog indeed.

JanSz and 5G Canary like this.
  15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Paul McCartney’s Mom visited him in a dream .....”It was so great to see her because that’s the wonderful thing about dreams: you actually are reunited with that person for a second; there they are and you appear to both be physically together again. It was so wonderful for me and she was very reassuring. In the dream she said, ‘It’ll be all right.’ I’m not sure if she used the words ‘Let it be’ but that was the gist of her advice. It was, ‘Don’t worry too much, it will turn out OK.’ It was such a sweet dream I woke up thinking, ‘Oh, it was really great to visit with her again.’ I felt very blessed to have that dream. So that got me writing the song ‘Let It Be.’ I woke up and I remembered the dream, and I thought, 'Well, that's a great idea.' And I then sat down and wrote the song using the feeling from that dream and of my mum coming to me in the dream." The song begins, "When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be." Mary was McCartney's mother's name. Wise advice from his mom....

ElectricUniverse, JanSz and drezy like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

5G Canary and JanSz like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Look up chiropractor who:
    does hands-only adjustments
    is a coach of the local sports team
    takes care of their sports injuries of strains and sprains type.

Get his adjustments at first 3x/week (needs or not)
    after few months of no pain, change to once weekly plus on as need basis.

(That is what I do).

Mine have not realized at first, but latter on because of my asking added feet adjustments.
    alexander technique ?????
    Also, very low power red lights 660nm, I initially posted, are cool enough that they can be put on the sore spot (knee or joint) without burning skin, highly helpful.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 2:54 PM
    5G Canary likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My Dear Wife (RIP) used to be expert on pain
    if this does not help reach for morfine (and if morfine ....
    Use gloves to put it on.

https://tinyurl.com/yxbl4x6r
    upload_2019-9-14_15-46-39.png

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 2:53 PM
    5G Canary likes this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

Life after death is an issue that remains a mystery to all of us (except for godless ones who believe we get one short shot at a physical life and then simply take an eternal dirt nap).

If many of us were honest we would admit to an encounter similar to McCartney's experience (i.e. when a significant person with strong ties to us in life (loved one) who has passed impinges on our consciousness for a brief moment or longer--and we know it is not a hallucination or dream).

mrc and 5G Canary like this.
  20. mrc

mrc Silver

I'd a similar incident w/a close relative also.
    NDE/OBE reports have shown that even when a physical body is not functioning, an individual's still able to report what happened to them on the operating table as per the research of Raymond Moody, Sam Parnia, Eben Alexander. Lucid dream researchers have also documented similar experiences.
    Reality's layered dreamlike nature is an exploration worth attempting.
    Coast to Coast AM's been broadcasting these stories for decades thank goodness.
    https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/20...-the-biggest-ever-scientific-study-published/

ElectricUniverse and 5G Canary like this.