1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. maria zaffino smith

maria zaffino smith New Member

thank u for the suggestions Christine. I did know about wifi but not about the skin and hair, very interesting, I have always worn my hair long, as long as I can remember. I am looking into moving out to the country as soon as i can find a suitable home. As right now i am struggling with my neighbor who just recently had their gas meter changed by the utility company and my body is telling me very strongly that it is a wireless smart meter. I have tried to biohack it with a metal 6'h'x 8'w fence covered in chicken wire and it helped some but not enough to stop my insomnia and restlessness at night. btw i sleep in a faraday room in my basement at night but this exposure happens during the day when i am out of the faraday room and if i am exposed during the day to wireless stuff as it effects my sleep. If u or anyone has any suggestions on what more i can do mitigate this gas smart meter, (until i can move out) I would appreciate it.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Here is a link for the smart meter...

This is the only thing that worked for me but it still isn’t as effective as having the meter completely removed. Hope it helps but you definitely are going to need to find a better environment.

If you can wear your hair tied up it definitely helps!

drezy likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Forgot to hit reply...reply is above

4. maria zaffino smith

maria zaffino smith New Member

thanks for replying Christine, that is the hydro smart meter and i have biohack already, but my problem is the gas meter not hydro meter that is now a smart gas meter on my neighbors house that is affecting me as it sends signals in all directions and our houses are close by.... and she wont let me put anything on it as she was told/scared by the gas company that it would affect her gas flow in the house as well as many other lies. So i would need to do something on my house, that is why i tried the metal chicken wire fence. Maybe the 8 ft long temporary fence needs to be longer as these meters communicate 85 ft so the gas company can read it from the street......so frustrating.

caroline likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

You either need your neighbor to agree to help you or you’ll need to move soon. Either way it does sound like moving is going to be the best option for you. I would recommend sooner before you get any worse.

6. Bless your heart for writing this.