1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. maria zaffino smith

maria zaffino smith New Member

thank u for the suggestions Christine. I did know about wifi but not about the skin and hair, very interesting, I have always worn my hair long, as long as I can remember. I am looking into moving out to the country as soon as i can find a suitable home. As right now i am struggling with my neighbor who just recently had their gas meter changed by the utility company and my body is telling me very strongly that it is a wireless smart meter. I have tried to biohack it with a metal 6'h'x 8'w fence covered in chicken wire and it helped some but not enough to stop my insomnia and restlessness at night. btw i sleep in a faraday room in my basement at night but this exposure happens during the day when i am out of the faraday room and if i am exposed during the day to wireless stuff as it effects my sleep. If u or anyone has any suggestions on what more i can do mitigate this gas smart meter, (until i can move out) I would appreciate it.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Here is a link for the smart meter...

This is the only thing that worked for me but it still isn’t as effective as having the meter completely removed. Hope it helps but you definitely are going to need to find a better environment.

If you can wear your hair tied up it definitely helps!

ElectricUniverse, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Forgot to hit reply...reply is above

4. maria zaffino smith

maria zaffino smith New Member

thanks for replying Christine, that is the hydro smart meter and i have biohack already, but my problem is the gas meter not hydro meter that is now a smart gas meter on my neighbors house that is affecting me as it sends signals in all directions and our houses are close by.... and she wont let me put anything on it as she was told/scared by the gas company that it would affect her gas flow in the house as well as many other lies. So i would need to do something on my house, that is why i tried the metal chicken wire fence. Maybe the 8 ft long temporary fence needs to be longer as these meters communicate 85 ft so the gas company can read it from the street......so frustrating.

caroline likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

You either need your neighbor to agree to help you or you’ll need to move soon. Either way it does sound like moving is going to be the best option for you. I would recommend sooner before you get any worse.

6. Bless your heart for writing this.

7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Bless your heart for reading...:)

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I was going through my old workout songs today and smiled at the irony that I used to love the song “Try” by Colbie Caillat.

I felt the song really resonated with me and having two teen daughters at the time I really loved the message. The part that makes me shake my head and laugh now is that when I listened to this song over and over while running that “extra mile” on my treadmill.. which was secretly killing me and stealing my “time” I was missing the the underlying message of the song entirely... I was giving it all away!

My new song now while laying in the sun lately has been “You Say” by Lauren Daigle. I feel like I could sing this as my “love letter to myself.”

I finally saw the official video for the song and it made me smile... and I wanted to share. Watching the video was another message from the universe that I still need grounding.

The video shows her stuck inside her neat and organized “perfect house”, alone and waiting, having an internal dialogue with herself and her maker... FINALLY the sun who has been trying to awaken her seduces her outside, she is waking and reconnecting with Mother Nature... trusting in the universe completely. BUT she keeps has her shoes on... why?? I kept waiting and wishing for her to take her shoes off and dance freely in the grass. But no... she holds back and plays it safe. Am I doing that??

The irony was not lost on me. Grounding... which has and still seems to be my problem. Taking those metaphoric shoes off is when shit gets real and when you get dirty. Grounding is going to be a huge problem in a 5G world and that is not lost on me. Is this feeling what holds me back? I just need to sink my feet in solid ground, get dirty and dance freely!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Beautiful sunrise this morning. I enjoyed tossing some stones into the lake this morning. I love to watch the stone sink deeper and the ripple effect it makes is just beautiful!

Christine_L and caroline like this.
  11. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

While I was in awe this morning reading all of Jack’s latest posts and blogs that seem to be oozing with his passion, a beautiful butterfly land next to me and just hung out!

upload_2019-7-30_15-27-24.jpeg

12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I have had a long crazy weekend.... We had neighbors from our old 5G neighborhood in Charlotte come stay with us this past weekend. Interestingly, one of them is a manager for a cell tower installation company. I think they are starting to realize that I wasn’t so batshit crazy after all. Now scared of what they realize might be their reality and their eyes are finally opening to the strange things happening in the old community now too.... they came and spent the weekend with us to learn and still try to challenge this reality.

One of them said my favorite reply when I share what 5G has done to me in particular.....”Don’t you think we will just mutate? Our bodies will figure out how to survive- how to live in this new blue lite and RF world?”

And my favorite reply....Who is mutating us.... Greed/Governments or Mother Nature? Why do you assume mutation would make it possible for us to live comfortably and happy or even survive? Aren’t we built by Mother Nature to live in a natural world? Aren’t we built by greed/governments to live in an artificial world? Wouldn’t Mother Nature mutate us to stay connected to nature? Wouldn’t the greed/government want us mutated to connect to an artificial world? Could I be what that mutation might look like? First by government then by Mother Nature? Severely EHS sensitive? My own meter.... Now forced to live as one with nature if I want to survive? The way it was always meant to be?

Sean Waters, caroline, Jude and 3 others like this.
  13. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

We had a big thunderstorm last night. For the past decade any thunderstorms have completely destroyed me and completely drained me with extreme pressure in my head and chest- always paralyzing my lower back too. The more electrical the storm, the worse on me. I complained for years that I could feel at certain moments that something very bad was going to happen... always felt like my lower back was going to snap because of an intense electric current. This is hard to articulate... but in the last few months I have figuratively felt the recoiled snake at the base of my back uncoil. And maybe that also explains my recent visit by that uncoiled snake in the pool...Lol! Last night was the first storm in a decade that my back did not feel like it was absorbing the lightning strikes...I still felt it in my head and chest but it didn’t destroy me like it normally would have. This is leading me down a rabbit hole for sure...

14. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I can empathize with your reactions to electrical storms-- I have always been weather sensitive too. This condition is not uncommon at all.

Those many, many lucky folks who handle weather changes like a champ-- including rainstorms and weather fronts, etc.-- have no idea what we weather canaries go through. Here in temperate climate region of USA weather changes frequently-- and cold fronts often move through once or twice a week.

Things are only going to ramp up in intensity, and we will get more changeable, weird, and violent weather as our magnetosphere weakens, jet streams go out of phase, and global cooling settles in over the next decade. Brace yourselves-- life is going to get a whole lot more 'interesting'.

Fortunately, we can do a few things to help weather the weather
    . Do everything you can do to build up your health reserves so your body is not so easily knocked out of homeostasis (balance)-- and bounces back more quickly in hours rather than days.

Negative ion generators can help when storms or winds bring a surge of positive ions in air (bad ions) to you.

When thunderstorms arrive and lightning strikes are rapid-fire and intense I go shelter in my RF sanctuary (canopy) in bed to avoid the worst of radiofrequency radiation bursts from lightning. It helps me avoid the worst of the symptoms.

Sean Waters and 5G Canary like this.
  15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I couldn’t agree with you more....some of us are lightning before the thunder. I feel thunder coming....

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

If you watch this 3 minute long video, the whole thing is beautiful but the best part is from 1:11 until the end....awe!

17. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I've always wanted to ask a horse: You poor thing, why the long face?

caroline and 5G Canary like this.
  18. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Funny! :)

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

There is a deeper world than this
    That you don't understand

There is a deeper wave than this
    Nothing will withstand
    I say love is the seventh wave

ElectricUniverse and caroline like this.
  20. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

“Powder (film) is recorded in English and originally aired in United States. Each episode of Powder (film) is 111 minutes long. Powder (film) is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.”

Powder (film) Quotes
    • (Melissa Lahlitah Crider) "What are people like, on the inside?"
    • (Unnamed) "Inside most people there's a feeling of being separate, separated from everything."
    • (Melissa Lahlitah Crider) "And?"
    • (Unnamed) "And they're not. They're part of absolutely everyone, and everything."
    • (Melissa Lahlitah Crider) "It's hard to believe that, all of that."
    • (Unnamed) "It's because you have this spot that you can't see past. My grams and gramps had it, the spot where they were taught they were disconnected from everything."
    • Melissa Lahlitah Crider) "So that's what they'd see if they could? That they're connected?"
    • (Unnamed) "And how beautiful they really are. And that there's no need to hide, or lie. And that it's possible to talk to someone without any lies, with no sarcasms, no deceptions, no exaggerations or any of the things that people use to confuse the truth."
    https://www.poemofquotes.com/quotes/film-tv/powder-film-quotes

Sean Waters likes this.