1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Christine's Journal- EHS + MCTD = 5GCanary

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by 5G Canary, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I have seen this video before and I can't believe this unfolded spontaneously, it's incredible.

2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

It is pretty crazy... but very cool!

I read your journal... congratulations on your accomplishments. I also read that you took a short break from working out. I went through a period of extreme fatigue and exercise intolerance when I was my sickest. I was that person that absolutely loved working out... so it really bothered me that I wasn’t able too. I also really missed that runners high. I found I was drawn to playing games and the more challenging the better. I drove my family crazy because they knew I always wanted to play a game... chess, poker, checkers, scrabble etc. I read an article about chess players and was shocked to read you can burn up to 6,000 calories per day while playing chess. That was all it took for my family to embrace it... Lol! Obviously we aren’t playing at that level... but maybe someday! But the best part is both my daughters thinking improved exponentially... they both are smart but I’ve seen their thinking evolve as they play. They are very logical thinkers now... which at this point in time is critical. I also think it brings people closer together since you aren’t using a phone.

I am much healthier now so I am able to workout but I like to alternate working out with games. I find it’s a fun balance and it’s definitely is a big dopamine hit when you win a strategic game. We try to play outside since everything is better outside.

upload_2021-10-14_17-15-40.jpeg

“The outright answer to this question is, yes, you can burn calories by playing chess. According to Robert Sapolsky, Stanford professor of neurology and neurosurgery, a grandmaster chess player can burn up to 6,000 calories per day.”

https://herculeschess.com/can-you-burn-calories-by-playing-chess/

3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Ah god I hear that one - Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing and Football... definitely some of the biggest sacrifices to get well. It's hard when those activities are part of your identity and who you are.

I'm looking to take up Golf....

We also forget that with just 3 lbs of mass our brain takes up 20% of the body's energy intake. When we heal, our most energy demanding tissues (that have the highest Magnetic Field) the Brain and the Heart of course, will pull the Lion's share of the O2 and DHA to it and get the benefits of the healing first.

Unfortunately, if we have tissues we want to heal faster, like the Gut or the Thyroid or the Bones - they have to wait for seconds. It can seem like slow progress is being made, but as I look back over the last 2 years in the tropics, the healing has been totally non-linear, the transformation of my Brain and Sleep has been incredible. Only recently has my Redox in my Gut started to come along... Jack said it would take 3 years.

5G Canary and Ravi Sandhu like this.
  4. Thank you for your wonderful post, and your kind words, I really, really appreciate it! I am feeling so good these days and sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed that I am getting functions that I SORELY MISSED back. There are no words to describe the sense of victory I feel when I am able to think clearly and engage in conversations that are complex without losing the thread and having to bail anymore. The healing journey is a beautiful path and I am thankful to you for imparting your excellent insights here which resonated deeply with me.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I love games and it’s football season so I thought we could play a game.... the “Game of Life!”

First rule.. you can’t make a mistake! That’s not my rule but Mother Natures. What does “you can’t make a mistake” mean? Does it mean you can’t afford to make a mistake in this game of Life? No... it means Mother Nature says there literally are no mistakes. Does a tree make a mistake when it grows? No. For example, three trees... one in the sun, one in full shade and one next to a smart meter. The one in the sun will flourish, the one in the shade will live, but the one by the smart meter will rapidly decline. None of these trees made a mistake... they all just received very different information from the light environment in which they grew. Unfortunately for the smart meter tree he got forced into man’s game. But unlike trees, we have the ability to very easily change our light environment. When you learn this rule the game becomes much easier to understand because you can’t make a mistake... if you are playing by Mother Natures rules. Playing by mans rules... “you can’t make a mistake” takes on a completely different meaning.

So, if life is a game... what ball do you use? The electric ball of Light made of toxic chemicals provided by man to trick, deceive and take the Soul? Or the natural ball of Light that Mother Nature provides showering you with energy and light to fill the Soul? What field do you play on? The artificial chemical field created by man to block and deceive the information you should naturally be receiving? Or the Magnetic field of dreams created by the Universe to provide information and manifest what you need and when you need it?

Are you playing Man’s manmade game or Mother Nature’s natural game? One is a faster version of the game and one is a more random natural play. When you choose to play fast...is it winning if you didn’t really comprehend the rules? What are the rules? In my opinion the biggest rule is to remember we are nature made and not man made. Play by Mother Nature’s rules and you can’t make a mistake! Mother Nature created you to multiply naturally from Love.... to create a winning team!

6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Great song... I love how all of these white boys from council estates in England were influenced so much by the ancestors of Black slaves in the US singing their blues that came from the plantations, and those plantations were actually created and operated by their English forefathers and ancestors.

Circle of life is very strange.

Strange, but beautiful.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    5G Canary likes this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Words from his Wise friend....“The Greatest thing you’ll ever learn... is just to Love and be Loved in return!”

caroline, JanSz and Sean Waters like this.
  8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Love you back!:love:

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Beautiful.

JanSz likes this.
  11. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I love this mashup... the timing is perfect! It’s a mashup of Zeppelin and the 1941 movie called “You’ll Never Get Rich.” The title stems from an old Army song... there are at least two versions of the lyrics with "You'll never get rich, you son of a bitch" often replaced with "You'll never get rich by digging a ditch.” They are always pumping us with subliminal messaging. I thought it was very cleverly done- Fred Astaire’s character complains that she isn’t following what everyone else is doing. She needs to be a trained silly dancing monkey because they don’t want any monkey’s not following orders. She reminds me of Einstein’s quote “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”

My kind of bird...
    upload_2022-4-11_19-53-49.jpeg

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5G Canary said:
    Play by Mother Nature’s rules and you can’t make a mistake!
    ----------------------------------
    Not making mistakes is big, but not all.
    Pick your parents before you are born.
    Make sure that you are not born in the shade or near smart meter.

upload_2022-4-12_8-59-17.png

5G Canary likes this.
  13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My youngest daughter uses that Zep. song as her walk up song in softball. I showed it to her last night and I think she watched it 50 times…..hoping to see her dance in the on deck circle tonight…she loves the opening lines…..

The Einstein quote is incredible as a girl dad…thanks so much for letting that one rip. Sent it to my oldest who’s battling a big Anatomy Lab final right now…..

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

That’s funny my daughter played soccer for 11 years and her song was AC/DC’s Thunderstruck. Hope your daughter rocks it out of the park tonight!

Time goes by so fast at times... that same soccer daughter of mine just announced she is getting married this next year.. 3/23/2023 she picked her lucky soccer numbers as her date. I should share this Einstein advice with her fiancé.. Albert Einstein was asked on his 50 wedding anniversary, “To what do you attribute the success of your marriage?” Professor Einstein offered this profound response. “When we first got married, we made a pact. It was this: In our life together, it was decided I would make all of the big decisions, and my wife would make all of the little decisions. For fifty years we held true to that agreement. I believe that is the reason for the success in our marriage. However, the strange thing is, that in fifty years, there hasn’t been one big decision. Lol!

Anatomy Lab... and the smell of formaldehyde!! I hated that smell and I remember having the only cat that was shot in the chest... kinda creepy. Guessing you not being able to smell would definitely be an advantage in that lab. That was a fun class though and I imagine your daughter will do great!

15. Prophetically profound - Thank you @5G Canary !

5G Canary and Sean Waters like this.
  16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold