1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chris’s optimal journal.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ChrisnJr, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Something completely new ever since I started doing junk maintenance everyday I have developed extreme pelvic pain and prostatitis issues. The pain and discomfort make it impossible to work.And I’ve felt so good up until this point. I feel as though my environment and circadian habits are pretty on point. Right now I am feeling pretty hopeless and I’m extreme pain. Everyone around me is telling me
    To take antibiotics which I do not want to so. Any advice ???

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get a really good set of blood tests.
    (on top of all other advice you are getting already)

Birthday:
    May 1, 1990 (Age: 29)
    extreme pelvic pain and prostatitis issues
    Where are you?
    Have you traveled, where?
    have you had a close encounter with someone who was from far way or was with someone far away?

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I live in Rhode Island. In a pretty sparsely populated, wooded area. Me and my wife have been with each other for almost 15 years and neither one of us has EVER had another romantic partner. I have not traveled recently. This all seems to be coming out of no where after feeling as good as I have felt in months.

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. Erik

Erik New Member

You should try to go camping 2 or 3 days to a near location but away from town, lets say in the middle of the woods, only to see if its your micro environment thats bothering you (your new home). Trust me that if you do that you will be more motivated to finally move!

Ive done that severall times! Whenever i go to the rural/woody lands away from everything, after 48 hours i no longer have any of my symptoms, and i can tolerate CHEESE (and even chemically processed cheese like cheddar lol).

You could even try what @Inger did and thats sleeping in a tent in your backyard (to see if the EMF or geopathy its in the house)....

drezy likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Nice idea.

I just did the reverse hack since I'm almost never in population dense areas. Old maladies slowly started to return. I'm planning on reviewing this effect and a few other observations in the next member call.

Erik likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

way back then
    My friend's father in law went (from Poland) to China for work.
    Came back sick.
    They suspected problems with amoeba.
    It was not pretty.

Erik and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Whoa! Having a ton of dust and mold fall in my eye my final couple days in China followed by stuffy nose and sore throat prompted me to be sitting my icy cold tub in the sun less than 40 minutes after I was back home.

Erik likes this.
  8. Erik

Erik New Member

I wonder how are the chinese reacting to 5G... they have already "smart" cities...

9. drezy

drezy Gold

In 3.5 hours I'll be giving my report of what I saw on the member call.

10. Erik

Erik New Member

@drezy What?? did you go to China?? tell me about it!!! im really curious... im really intrigued about how are they doing in terms of 5G!!! :/

11. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

For months I’ve been feeling a large amount of tension in my stomach and i can feel gas or something moving through my intestines very clearly. It can also be heard so loudly that people next to me wonder if I’m ok. This is usually accompanied by very a unusually pain/sensation in my extremities, Especially my left foot, for whatever reason.

I’m also bothered by bouts of uncontrollable belching. It doesn’t seem to matter what I eat, either one of these problems can be brought on from just a drink of water. Ironically I almost never actually have bad gas anymore. I used to be extremely gassy but now I hardly ever pass gas, though when I do it provides instant palpable relief to my prostate and urinary discomfort. It can make life extremely uncomfortable and it doesn’t seem to want to go away. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this.

12. Erik

Erik New Member

i once was extremely gassy for months... in the end i moved from that place, and it vanished... the water there was horrible (tap chlorinated water), and i was under a lot of blue light and nnEMF..