1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chris’s optimal journal.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ChrisnJr, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Hi everyone, new to the community thanks for having me.

-My name is Chris J I’m a 28 year old male and I live in Cumberland Rhode Island. 15 miles from providence and 43 miles from Boston.

-185 pounds (healthy weight is 205)

-me and my identical twin brother were breastfed for 6 months. We were generally healthy children.

-both diagnosed with ADHD as adolescents and took medication for 3 years.

-became severely overweight as a child but lost over 100 pounds in high school through diet and exercise.

-Grandmother died of lung cancer, also had diabetes, hyperthyroidism, long time cigarette smoker and standard American diet.

-Mother has diabetes, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, high cholesterol. Anxiety depression. Half of thyroid removed, overweight, Standard American diet.

-I’ve worked mainly as a construction worker/laborer for the last 5 years. Mostly outdoors.

-Always been exposed to WiFi indoors and everyone in the house has an iPhone, two smart TVs, my brothers kids have iPads unfortunately.

-I drink mostly distilled water with minerals added in via pink sea salt.

-I have always been considered a health/nutrition fanatic by my family and friends.18 months ago I was in the best shape of my life physically. I was doing hard labor outside from sunrise to sunset and when the seasons allowed it I would train with heavy weights in my outdoor garage(no electricity/no WiFi) I would often take parts of my workouts outdoors when the weather allowed it. I felt like a million bucks and I looked like an NFL athlete. I was still dealing with some emotional issues such as mild anxiety and depression which have plagued me my whole life but I had no physical complaints whatsoever. I moved away from my home

In September or 2017 and everything changed, I got a job as a personal trainer and ironically my health and fitness began to fall apart. This was around the same

Time I moved into a new home. I’ve lost 20 pounds of muscle and my digestion is an absolute nightmare. My stomach used to be like a well-oiled machine, I always ate relatively healthy close to the paleo protocol but I could eat as much as I wanted and I always felt great. Now I am skinny and always bloated, I’m

Losing weight no matter what I eat. There is nothin that won’t give me digestive issues. Even just drinking water gives me belching fits that last hours.

-I strongly believe that the change in environment (new job new home) are what’s to blame for my collapsed health. I think overdoing it in the gym may have also been a strong contributor. I feel strongly that I’m suffering from leaky gut and possibly adrenal fatigue. My stomach acid is absolutely gone. I’m

Also starting to notice some thyroid/ Autoimmune issues setting in.

The following are list of symptoms

-belching/bloating/gas

-shortness of breath/Hiatial hernia

-aches and pains/pins and needles

-always cold

-bizarre sweating patterns

-mood swings/apathy/anxiety/severe depression

-constipation/diarrhea

-joint pain

-insatiably hungry for carbs and salt

I eat healthier than anyone I know but I feel Worse than anyone I know.I’m definitely going to start incorporating more seafood and bone broth into my life. I also just took a job as a construction worker that will have me out in the sun all day everyday. I have done a 23 and me test and I am waiting on the results of GI-Map, Organic Acids Test [OAT] and MycoTox and GPL-TOX) tests. I don’t know if these will tell me anything and I really don’t know what I should be looking for. I apologize for my ignorance but I am desperate to learn more and any help would be most appreciated. I have been close to giving up recently. My friends, family and wife think I’m a crazy hypochondriac. I will do whatever is necessary to regain my health. Thank you all in advance. I am so happy to have found jack and this community and am looking forward to journey of becoming my old self.

caroline and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Welcome

Mine too.

Working mostly outdoors at 30º latitude pulled me out of the fire.

Worthy of keeping note of.

Also worthy of noting

3. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I always HATED working outside in the cold but turns out it may have been doing me some serious good.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

FWIW I ditched a desk to work outside in the hot.

5. Erik

Erik New Member

In my opinion this is obviously nnEMF related... more emf -> ELF uv release from your gut -> dying of the beneficial flora -> constipation indigestion....
    (or so i understand..)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^wise. NE is toxic soup land.

drezy likes this.
  7. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Is there any chance of optimizing my health in my area ?

8. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Chris, welcome. What struck me was the new home. I think you might want to invest in one or two meters to identify where the nnEMF hotspots are. Or hire an expert to show you where you'll need to make adjustments. If you're trainer position is in a gym you'll have far less options to do anything about that but you could at least check how serious that environment is. There are tri-mode meters (measure RF, AC magnetic, and AC electric) like the TriField TF2, Acousticom 2, and ENV RD-10. For dirty electricity you would need something like the Stetzerizer microsurge meter. There are good online tutorials on how to use them.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Chris .....lots of great advice ^^^^^^

There is a nnEMF webinar on the home page ....with an expert.

ChrisnJr likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends.

11. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Thank you very much!

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends on the environmental context and your epigenetic toolbox.

13. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I can say that for the first 27 years of my life, (up until December 2017) my physical health was not an issue at all in this area. My digestion was on point, I felt ten feet tall. I always struggled with anxiety and depression particularly in the winter and was diagnosed ADHD as a child which makes a lot of sense after watching and reading all of your content and reading the books you’ve recommended. Aside from the digestive and autoimmune issues popping up is my general inability to heal and recover. I used to be able to heal from any injury in a few days. Now if I get hurt at work or softball it seems to never go away. My health did a complete flip when I moved in 2017, even though I only moved about 10 miles away. This was also around the same time I stopped working outside which I am now doing again. I don’t know if my new home and job were to blame for this or if something intrinsically changed in this area. I am willing to take any steps necessary to gain optimal health here and if I cannot do that I will have to move.

It would break my heart to have to leave my wife and brother and all the kids but the life I have now is not worth living. Everyone around me agrees that I am a shell of the person I used to be.

14. JVB

JVB Gold

You can also look at antennasearch.com to see what cell towers may be around you. I'm a little familiar with Cumberland, my husband is from Providence, and my in-laws still live there. That area is rather woodsy no? If you've always struggled with winter even as a kid, then Rhode Island may be tough for you.

15. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Really trying to learn more about DDW. Is there a book or some other kind of literature I could use. Right now I’m using steam distillation on water from the tap, I’m afraid this may not be the best thing for me but I haven’t been able to figure it out.

16. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I’m about 3 weeks into the Leptin RX. I believe that it is working but I’m still having some lingering serious GI/hiatal hernia issues. I’ve removed most fiber/carbs from My diet with the fat exception of avocados. I suffer from chronic benching snd chest pain that plagued me all day even before there is food in my stomach. It’s literally non-stop. I also have intermittentshortness of breath and very slow GI motility. I’m eating seafood for breakfast and dinner, watching the sunrise everyday(I work outside under the sun all day). Wearing my blue blockers after dark. The stomach and hiatus hernia issues basically run my life. I can’t enjoyfood anymore and starting to lose lean mass. I can’timagine I’m absorbing nutrients very well. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

17. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson New Member

Hi. You might want to dump the avocadoes, since they only grow in tropical climate, so a mismatch for us in high latitudes. I have begun to have digestive issues, a dull pain on my left side of my gut, constipation, gas. my diet is almost perfect, so i am suspecting it is nnEMF. I found there is over 20 cell towers, plus a military training base, all with in a 3 mile radius of the house I am living in, so I am moving! easier for me since I am single and not a home owner. Good luck, I hope you find what you need!

Anne V likes this.
  18. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

What strikes me is your age, you are a young man. I would be in water of any temperature for as often as possible.

For bloating, constipation and protein I am adding shelled hemp seeds to yogurt, skyr +/- kefir. This is an easy breakfast or add some at any meal. Parts of the seed can't be digested so moves into the long intestine and is easy to regulate.

Four months of the light diet and leptin rx and my health has improved very much. I live in an area with low population and development.