1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chocolate Pudding Recipe

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Patty Cakes, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I thought I'd share this fabulous recipe for the best chocolate paleo pudding.

1 bar of Lindt 90% Chocolate (3.5 oz)
    1 can of coconut milk
    Stevia to sweeten to your tastes
    1-1/2 to 2 Tblsp Unflavored Gelatin
    1/3 cup cool water or coffee to enhance the chocolate flavor
    1 tsp vanilla

Other additions can be cinnamon, nutmeg or even powdered espresso.

Melt the chocolate with the coconut milk and sweetener until melted and mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat and mix in the vanilla and any spices. Mix the gelatin with 1/3 cup of warm water until dissolved. Add the dissolved gelatin to the chocolate mixture and stir well. Put the pudding into the refrigerator for two hours or until set and chilled.

This can be a fun recipe that is like a chocolate pie without the crsut!

2. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Sounds great!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

what size can of coconut milk? sounds yummy - but also sounds like something I wouldn't be able to stay away from!

4. It's the regular size can of coconut milk which I think is 15-16oz. It's quite filling so usually a 1/4 cup goes a long way!

5. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Yes! Trying tomorrow. I need to come up with something fun for the kids' birthday and a chocolate pie would be great. I am sure some sort of coconut flour crust is possible.. Thanks Patty!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Patty......

7. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I will try to make this for sure! Sounds really yummy! Thanks, Patty!

8. Peterwilsonn

Peterwilsonn New Member

Above written recipe is looking pretty good and now all the mom's can easily make this chocolate at home for their kids. Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe.