1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chicago suburbs or Mexico during this time?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cori, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Cori

Cori Silver

Hello, I came home from our place in Mexico for a family celebration and dental work. I'm not supposed to fly back to Mexico until April 24th which is looking like it won't happen. I'm immune compromised and considering booking a ticket for tomorrow to ensure I'm in a healthier environment while the pandemic plays out. However, I will be there solo as nobody else wants to go with and we don't have a car. I'm torn on what to do as if something goes wrong I will be 100 percent on my own.

Any feedback? I realize Chicago is a crap latitude, 5G, high population density, etc...I keep trying to tell myself to stick to nature, sun and salt water but I'm having a major block and can't seem to book the ticket.

Feeling annoyingly needy and I don't like it!

Cori

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hey Everyone,[​IMG]

Jack has decided to hold an emergency Live Q&A today at 3:30 p.m. CT. There has been a lot of misinformation reported and we know you have a lot of questions. He's here to answer what he can and give you the facts he has. Join us!

Topic: Optimal Klubs - CoronaVirus Q&A
    Time: Mar 16, 2020 03:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

3. Was this recorded in any way I can view it? I'm happy to join whatever membership I need to in order to view it.

Thanks!

4. Sunworshiper123

Sunworshiper123 New Member

was this recorded?! I missed it! I’m a homeschooling mom and we were catching up on schoolwork!!

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, it was recorded.
    Likely it will show up shortly.

6. Thanks JanSz.

But yeah Cori thats a tough one, I'm half tempted to go down to Baja until this thing blows over.

Are you pretty 'charged up' right now or do you think you're run down? The lower I thought my redox was the more I'd be trying to get down south. If you can, seems like a decent idea to see what happens in the next few weeks. Q&A will likely have a better answer than my dumbass.

7. Sunworshiper123

Sunworshiper123 New Member

Wondering if there will be a link posted to access it?

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Members should get a link to it in their e-mail.

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Tara.P

Tara.P Gold :)

Cori - did you find your answer? I wasn't able to get on the first call - too many people, and I missed the one today. My dad is going to Mexico on April 5, and I was thinking of joining him but I don't know if we will be able to get out then. We are in BC Canada. They are talking of closing the Mexico border as well.

10. Borders are all closed now so the best you could do is get south in the US. Yesterday's Q&A Jack says best bet would be Florida pan handle.

11. Novah

Novah Gold

Who is your Dad flying with? Or is he driving? If flying, he should check his flight status. WestJet stops flights as of Sunday, AirCanada by the end of the month and Sunwing ASAP.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020