1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chemtrails - are they real?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 7, 2016.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Thanks for a great checklist of talking points.

I hope somebody factually squelches the argument that jets are producing these trails from atmospheric water vapor. Let us know the non-political facts about physics characteristics of modern high-bypass turbofan engines. They cannot produce chemtrail clouds in my opinion.

2. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

For starters, There is almost zero humidity over 30,000 ft. So if contrails form by condensing high levels of humidity then your main ingredient for condensation is missing. Even if there was 100% humidity water vapor instantly dissipates. Only chemicals form trails that do not dissipate. Air temperature/ humidity are not factors in trail formation or you would see trails at lower elevations and in extreme weather at lower altitudes.

90% of the thrust produced is at the intake. This means the plane is being sucked forward, NOT pushed by high pressure exhaust. All high bypass turbofan jet engines function this way. It's like a propeller engine enclosed by a round cowling or ducting.
    By design, most of the air passes through the engine uncombusted as it has not been mixed with fuel. The air is pushed through by the larger-diameter intake fans. The ratio of air to exhaust is way too high for any condensation formation. The turbine engine is smaller in diameter and is the power plant for the high bypass fan blades. Most of the air coming in just blows out the back without having fuel mixed with it. The turbine power plant is also used on helicopters. Have you ever seen contrails from helicopters?

Only a small fraction of the air taken in by a jet is used for combustion and the conditions necessary to form condensation are simply not present.
    The output is under very high pressure, way too high for condensation formation. Also, condensation occurs in cold conditions. Jet exhaust is hot. Hot air can hold much more water without producing condensation.

The ratio of air to fuel used in jet engines is as high as possible. The low amount of fuel results in very low amounts of water, much too low for condensation formation.

The only way to form the kind of vapor trails you see above is to aim a fire hose at the intake of a high bypass jet engine and blast water into it. But that would probably also stop combustion and you wouldn't be in the air for very long.
    Real vapor trails occur when a plane is pitched. Using heavy flaps creates a vacuum. High relative humidity must be present. You see these trails coming off the wing tips at touchdown, not from the engine. These Trails dissipate quickly only reaching 10 ft or so in length.
    Turbojet engines on fighter jets are different there is no high bypass fan. Under VERY rare conditions will you produce condensation Trails by the smaller turbojets and or low bypass jet engines.
    The old series 500 Rolls Royce engines sometimes produce short Trails but there's only about fifty in service and most are in service overseas, not North America.

I'm attaching a photo of myself working on the nose of an A6 Intruder. It was on the front page of the base newspaper at NAS Whidbey Island when I was an avionics technician in the Marine Corps.
    The second Pic is an A6 when I helped switch motors one day...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  3. I was on Whidbey during early 80s. AME on ea6b. Glad i was in, but dont miss it a bit!

So my question about chem trails is if something is being added to fuel, shouldnt contaminants show up in fuel filters and analysis of filters during inspections. I also cant wrap my mind arround that many people in cahoots without someone spilling the beans.

With that said, i recently witnessed a trail that looked like it was set right along the suns path. Made me wonder.

How about geographic distribution of chem trails? Are all locales being sprayed? More in populated or unpopulated areas? Is it happening in South america? Does it even matter? Is there so much overspray/ drift it goes everywhere?

4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Still hoping someone can explain why chemtrails NEVER show up on days of just puffy fair weather clouds, at least in the Greater Boston area.

5. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

If the particulates are small enough they could make it through the filter. I would have to know the filter specs to say whether or not it is able to filter nanoparticles.
    I remember when we started using JP5 fuel and the complaints about the difference in performance. Now, JP-8 has much higher amounts of contaminants than the older fuels.

Most populated areas are sprayed around the world. Along the western coast of South America there are ground-based emitters that spray silver iodide for weather engineering. There are dozens of them around Southern Colorado which isn't that highly populated. I remember seeing them when I was camping in that area and wondering what exactly the equipment was being used for . Jim Lee has the ground-based aerosol emitters mapped on his website at climateviewer.com
    The distance of drifting depends on wind speed. People that are sensitive enough to smell/taste it say they sense it around half an hour after they see spraying initiate.

Whidbey....If you worked on Prowlers then you really got zapped with radiation

Marko Pollo likes this.
  6. ElectricUniverse

I have heard also that geoengineering (stratospheric aerosol injections) is going on world-wide.

Clearly, it is the most profound 'hiding in plain sight' activity I can imagine.

As to why no one involved in chemtrails is leaking the truth, from engineers to pilots to mechanics: this must be essentially a black ops operation and operated by limited numbers of military or paramilitary personnel. I would guess some sort of gag order is in effect. Otherwise, word would get around as the participants talk to family and friends about what they do at work.

7. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Lol many have come forward.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  8. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Nano particles for 5G antennas.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks for that, Dave. I was wondering why I'm no longer seeing the trails that stretch from horizon to horizon as the winds spread them out laterally. They are much shorter now, but still thick. Not like the true contrails I used to watch decades ago. Those were slim and would stretch out farther than today's chemtrails, but the ends would evaporate at amost the same speed that the airplane was flying.

10. ElectricUniverse

Yes, I have heard that too.

But are any of the 'testimonials' independently verifiable?

Just wondering.

11. Read the sentence formed by the 1st word of the first 6 lines. Not saying chemtrails are or arent real, but I believe this to be a hoax.

12. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Good catch! I'll delete it

13. Swen

Swen New Member

I just heard Russell Means say that the Lakota are able to identify 52 different clouds and forecast for 3 days accurately from knowing them. It would be interesting to know if that holds true in the age of chemtrails now, even if any Lakota exist that can still know and read the clouds.

The farmers local here in the MIssissippi River valley have a helluva time getting into the rain-soaked fields lately. Many dont get crops planted at all. I wonder if Monsanto, Bayer or others have any special seeds made to help in rainy wet field conditions.

Gabe Brown is into serious regenerative agriculture on his Bismarck ND ranch. The videos ive watched show how much moisture a healthy organic soil can absorb. 1% organic matter increases the water holding capacity by 4x. Using no-till and cover crops, 1% a year is the typical gain of organic matter in the soil. The fields that are played out by modern agriculture methods need more rain just to keep the crappy crops alive and the profits from Roundup and Dicamba rolling in. That's one smoking gun at least.

14. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi all,

I saw this documentary some years ago.
    Highly recommended!

""The Swiss filmmaker Matthias Hancke worked on his first documentary OVERCAST for almost seven years. In 2007 he realized for the first time, that the man-made cloud cover was not a natural byproduct from aviation.

Therefore he started his investigation with the intention to finally get a conclusive answer for an ongoing geoengineering program.

Matthias conducted over 40 interviews in 10 different countries and spent 1,000’s of hours on research and investigation to find out more about aerosol spraying and why our public officials are not investigating it.

OVERCAST incorporated both sides of the controversy, the debunkers and established scientists as well as the activists. The film brilliantly shows how the debunkers debunk themselves with their limited argumentation and lack of scientific data.

For the first time in the movement’s history Matthias took samples directly out of the trails back in 2009. This research flight is not in the film but can be seen under the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PaLS8YfUM

The other two flights are building the red line of the film. After the film was almost completed, a very rare study from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology came out with some groundbreaking results; unregulated metals of aluminum and barium were found in the jet fuel, as described in many geoengineering patents (e.g. Welsbach, Huko).

OVERCAST is a movie that every activist should watch in order to get the best arguments. Show it to your skeptical and unaware friends to wake them up. It is a film that gives the whole issue and movement the credibility, which is needed in order to stop this crime. OVERCAST has already been shown in over 12 film festivals worldwide."
    The movie:

Dave Key likes this.
  15. Nrelax11

Nrelax11 New Member

when I search chemtrails on YouTube, it shows a definition of contrails. Any video I click on will have that definition on the bottom of the video lol. Here is another history video of weather modification if it's not already on here.

Dave Key likes this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

Thanks for your input and heads up on this documentary film.

Science today is rife with corruption and with intentional bias to support political and corporate agendas.

American theoretical physicist Richard Feynman put it eloquently:

“Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

Question everything. Remain a healthy skeptic in all things regarding human thought and belief, especially your own.

Then you will be among the very few who have intellectual discrimination about what is real and unreal.

Dave Key likes this.