1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chemtrails - are they real?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Great video here shows NASA using a device to make toxic clouds - the device is near New Orleans. Talk about shocking

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

With life on earth destined to live in diminished and diluted natural sunlight (due to geoengineering, Grand Solar Minimum solar cycle, lower TSI, and probably increased volcanic activity = dust in atmosphere) one really wonders if we are screwed no matter what we do, at least in short-medium term.

Not all of us can or will flee to foreign countries in equatorial regions to catch the most rays still available (I am staying put and riding it out in mid-latitudes).

What a conundrum of human history.

recoen likes this.
  3. jeebs

jeebs New Member

I prefer to use the term “geoengineering” (unless I know someone is onboard with chemtrail as real) because of the fact that a large number of geoengineering patents exist. No one goes through the trouble and expense of submitting patents unless they are going to be used or keep someone from using the technology.

Planes have flown over my head every day my whole life and I too remember the days when skies were blue.

Just go to an air show and jet pilots will turn on their sprayers right before they do a cool loop-dee-loop so you can see the path flown. I hear sprayers on commercial aircraft can be turned on/off remotely via satellite tracking.

new clouds old clouds.JPG

Speaking of geoengineering (modified weather), YT: Captured On Radar, Geoengineered Winter Weather Over Atlantic City, NJ (Dec. 6, 2018). Chemical ice nucleation is being used to turn rain to snow. This YT includes a demonstration turning water to ice practically instantly. See “Weather modification method” US Patent 3613992 A. Prior to that YT I’d seen photos of “ice boulders” and I’ve heard that giant hail was used against VW in Mexico (denting their cars on the open lot) and VW fought back with hail cannons to stop the giant hail balls, but the farmers were complaining about the droughts the weather weapons caused so VW’s weather weapons are only on manual mode now instead of automatic mode. Fun times we live in!

Christine_L likes this.
  4. tallweeds

tallweeds New Member

I've seen the trails get turned on and off many times now in central Kansas.

5. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Why not just shoot every plane out of the sky so pilots gonna shit in their pants fearing their lives and not spray anymore. Scumbags.

6. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

It is all so heartbreaking - there is so much information out there on chem trails that has convinced me that they are real but I really already knew they were real by my own observation. When I first moved into our home and was gardening the soil was teaming with insects (I even saw a rhinoceros-beetle once) - it's shocking how few insects I see now. Also the trees are dying and so sick-looking. My whole world around me looks sick and the clouds are anything but normal.

7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Something I noticed a few years ago was that I never ever saw suspect chemtrails when the natural clouds were strictly the puffy white cumulus fair weather type, associated with an unstable air mass. Any hint of cirrus and chemtrails could show up. That had me wondering the extent to which lengthy Xtrails are weather related – in other words, is there something about atmospheric conditions that prevent long Xtrails from forming in unstable air? Has anyone else noticed this, and if so do you have an opinions about it?

EPA regulates jet fuel under the Federal Clean Air Act. Opacity is an issue in certain FCAA programs, like industrial stack emissions. So many thousands of pages of regulations, I never confirmed whether the EPA regulates opacity of jet fuel. But EPA could have blessed various changes in fuel formulations over the years that could have resulted in longer Xtrails from contrails.

Isn’t it also possible that other manmade changes to the atmosphere (nnEMF, whatever) may have changed how quickly contrails disintegrate?

I have never seen these possibilities discussed. I’m not disputing there are chemtrails, just questioning whether all long Xtrails must be chemtrails, which is what I assumed at one time.

8. ElectricUniverse

There are those that argue 'chemtrails' are really regular jet contrails that are being morphed into chemtrails (spreading, diffuse cloud-like phenomena that have strange refractive properties) by a huge increase in cosmic ray flux recently in our atmosphere. Maybe, but I would like to see some real science behind that statement (cosmic ray flux increase is real and has been documented). In any case, I would rebut this theory by the simple observation that chemtrail patterns often do not follow airline routes but involve strange grid patterns and Vs and Xs made by unmarked aircraft.

Others also say that non-natural cloud formations (we can see some really weird clouds these days if you care to tilt your head to observe and ponder-- the average sheared sheeple apparently does not) can also be attributed to HAARP and other RF/microwave radiation interventions in our atmosphere.

A piece of evidence that strongly defends idea that chemtrails are real and actually are aerosol particle injections in stratosphere is a dramatic increase in human heavy metal toxic burdens recently. Dr Klinghardt cites informally about lab studies in recent past compared to today that reveal a striking increase in people's aluminum and other toxic metals stored in body tissues. A smoking gun if ever there was one.

Dr Klinghardt believes that metals like aluminum in body cause much more adverse affects with exposure to RF microwaves.

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I'm not disputing whether chemtrails are real. I am questioning why I never see them in unstable skies alongside puffy cumulus clouds and wondering if anyone has an answer to this and what other questions it may raise.

10. ElectricUniverse

Frankly I haven't noticed a relationship between cumulus cloud skies and presence (or lack of) of chemtrails. I will keep a look out for this. Unless I am mistaken, cumulus are fair weather clouds in stable conditions (thermal convection currents produce them). In unstable atmospheric conditions you are more likely to see cumulonimbus clouds.

Cumulus are among the lowest altitude clouds-- about 2-3,000 feet.

Most of cloud formations I see these days are stratus, stratocumulus, and altocumulus (high altitude). Completely sunny blue sky days (no clouds) are an amazing rarity. Beautiful fair weather cumulus (partly sunny days) seem to be a bit lacking in current climate too (Midwest).

On these frequent cloudy days there could be significant atmospheric spraying above cloud deck but we wouldn't know it.

We are likely to see more cloudy days overall as we progress into Grand Solar Minimum. So enjoy sunny days whenever you can.

11. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Thanks, I may be confusing my clouds. This comes from having been very active at hawk migration lookouts in the northeast, where if hawks are not flying we’re stuck chatting about the weather. The big flights in the fall occur after clearing cold fronts, when sunny skies create strong thermal upcurrents and fair weather clouds. (And assuming a favorable tailwind.) The days that follow are increasingly more populated by cirrus clouds, and hawks do not get lift at those times even if sunny, so we wait for the next passing front. Perhaps stable v. unstable in that context just referred to updrafts. At any rate, I don’t see long trails days when only fair weather clouds are in the sky.

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

What the heck is this response with venom, crazy and lunacy, Tom Lose? And you don't even have a real profile with an actual picture. Attempting to spread a negativity will get you called out immediately by 1000s of members here.

@Jack Kruse alert.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Yeah look at the profile. This person has been around since Jan 2017 and THIS is the only thing they had to add.

I buckled up when I saw this. It seems like most members ignored it and rightly so.