1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chemtrails - are they real?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

What about Gobekli Tepe?

3. Penny

Penny New Member

Oh my dear... if you keep posting Stargate videos, I will once again fall into *that* addiction:)

A great series though - but there was an underlying current of making the military look great... and when you look at what Dwight D. Eisenhower said "beware of the industrial military complex" - you start to wonder if we were all played again...

I would also recommend to you a book series called "Temeraire" - by Naomi Novik - I guarantee you will love it:)

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

"In the mid 1940's global powers made the decision to intervene in Earth's climate and life support systems without the knowledge or consent of populations. The weather makers tell us their programs are a form of mitigation for global warming, but is this the truth? Is climate engineering / solar radiation management helping to cool the planet? Or are the ongoing geoengineering operations only temporarily cooling some regions at the cost of further fueling the overall rapid unraveling of Earth's climate and life support systems? How dangerous is the highly toxic heavy metal fallout from these programs that is raining down through our breathable air column? "Hacking The Planet: The Climate Engineering Reality" is a condensed hard hitting 40+ minute climate engineering educational documentary. This informational video reveals shocking film footage of the ongoing atmospheric spraying operations in addition to covering the most fundamental facts about the covert global geoengineering / climate intervention programs. Answers to the most frequently asked climate engineering questions are also covered in this production. Will climate engineering save humanity from global warming? Or will man's attempt to play God with the weather only ensure our common demise.
    This video can be freely viewed, shared, and used as a tool for waking others to the critical climate engineering issue. I wish to express my most sincere gratitude to the individuals who helped with this effort. GeoengineeringWatch.org is not (and will not) monetize this educational video in any way. As always, our only goal is to provide essential information in order to assist with critical awareness raising efforts. All of us are needed to in this most important battle to sound the alarm, we must make every day count."
    Dane Wigington

ScottishEmma likes this.
  5. Mystic Rose60

"The signs of our rapidly changing biosphere are everywhere and impossible to miss for any that are even slightly awake, but how many are? The ideologically blinded power structure programmed false patriots in the US population are still pretending the US military is just "spreading freedom and democracy" even as it continues to fuel violence and chaos around the globe. What will it take to shatter the patently false perception of the role the US military is actually playing? What will it take for the US population to face and understand the US military is at this point nothing more than state sponsored mercenary force whose role it is to support the power structure. How bad is the overall state of the planet? How many are willing to face the unspun answer to that question? Shorelines around the globe continue to be covered with dead marine life, dead birds covering city streets, whole forests dying and going silent, and in so many of these cases the experts claim to have no idea what is wrong. Do you believe them? How many will find the courage to fully face the truth before the moment when harsh realities actually overturn our current paradigm? How many will find the courage to join the battle for the greater good before it is too late to make any difference"?

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

What would be an easier delivery system to deliver 'desired chemicals' directly to the public than from airplanes 30,000+ feet above? My bet would be on our fuel formulations in the cars we drive... we are in closer proximity to them, park the fuel in our garages, etc. The amount of diesel I see spewing from the back of most trucks and others make me wonder why it's not considered 'littering fine' because shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear puts out more particulate matter than throwing a wrapper out the window. No one thinks about the obvious right under our noses.

7. Mystic Rose60

This has crossed my mind too Mr. Spock. There is a lot that goes on right under our noses that folks are blind to......

Scompy and Alex97232 like this.
  8. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I definitely think chem trails are real. Besides the obvious thing of observing them in the sky, people have done ground testing and confirmed unnatural amounts of aluminum, barium and strontium, in the soil and even disicated human blood cells. The big unanswered qustion is why. Global depopulation? Repairing the ozone layer? Combating "global warming?" Building the Space Fence? The space fence theory makes the most sense to me at this point because I have observed a radio-wave like transmission pattern in the clouds at times so I think the added metals in the atmospher are building a web of antenna. Of course there may be more than one purpose for chem trails.

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I'm old enough to remember what our skies used to look like before chemtrails became so pervasive (I would place that inflection point around late 1990s, give or take). They were really sky blue, with natural looking clouds. If look at old photos and movies that is the case also. But that is not to say there were never any weird clouds and atmospheric phenomena back then, too.

Yes, I think chemtrails are man-made and VERY real. Their real purpose has never been overtly revealed to public, but a most logical motive is likely geoengineering the climate (to counteract supposed effects of the totally unscientific and unproven theory of man-made CO2 global warming). This is pseudo science and technology gone mad, just like proliferation of EMF electrosmog in today's environment.

Is it an elite conspiracy to kill off large numbers of unwashed humanity slowly with chemtrail constituents falling down to earth to contaminate air, water, and food? If you think about that for a second, consider just how are these people-in-charge perps going to protect themselves and their families from the fallout (and no, I seriously doubt they have exclusive access to a top secret antidote to the pollutants). It is a ludicrous proposition.

A common defense of 'chemtrails are bunk' camp is that they are really nothing more than engine exhaust (contrails) from jet planes (but today's high-bypass fan engines on today's modern jets exhaust mainly air and little water vapor). So anyway these apologists for our dirty skies claim these weird criss-cross, X, grid, and other streaks in the sky are just contrails on regular airline routes above (and the sky is admittedly covered heavily with airline traffic).

However, they can't explain why on some days, with similar atmospheric conditions, the supposed contrails are gone and the sky is free of streaks. Where did all the airliners go on those days? Did their pilots take the day off?

Anyway, I have noticed recently that chemtrails in my region (in central plains) have disappeared for the longest period I can remember (for weeks). Not a single chemtrail streak or 'cloud'. This is unprecedented. Is it a trend or or are those in charge just regrouping and loading ammo? Time will tell.

Anyone else out there free of chemtrails scourge for a long time too?

recoen, Corey Nelson and Lahelada like this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, I have not seen much chemtrails here either the last months. I too wondered about it!

Corey Nelson likes this.
  11. ElectricUniverse

Thanks for input.

I just ran across some web information regarding those 'missing chemtrails'.

It seems some people believe chemtrail activity has gone to stealth mode by its managers because chemtrail controversy is getting more public attention these days.

According to these folks, 'they' have developed chemtrail technology that still lays down chemical aerosols as before, but it is much more transparent to the naked eye.

I haven't seen any supporting facts behind this theory so it remains just a flimsy rumor to me. However, it is plausible so don't dismiss it out of hand yet.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

Ditto here at SO Cal - chem trail central - blue skies -

13. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

FLighttracker.com is a good sight to monitor. I notice the pattern is most planes are not sprayers. But few are. Once certain planes(identified as 'unidentified plane' on flight tracker) fly by leaving long across the sky trials while others flying by at the same time leave almost none, any commercial plane flying by after suck the crap in and regenerate more so it looks like constant spraying.

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nothing to see'd here, move along, move along...

"China is installing tens of thousands of chambers across the Tibetan Plateau and mountains. These machines will produce very fine silver iodide particles that are then lifted into the atmosphere with upwelling winds. As these particles are dispersed into the atmosphere they act as the nucleating point of condensed water.

In order for water vapor (humidity) in the air to form clouds and eventually rain, it requires a nucleating particle. Typically, this is a tiny particle of dust which en masse produces the clouds we see in the sky. By artificially "seeding" the Tibetan Plateau with silver iodide particles the Chinese government is inducing the formation of clouds where there weren't any before."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevor...trol-machine-the-size-of-alaska/#2524ef306315

15. ElectricUniverse

Yes, I have heard that China is moving in a big way towards weather modification. Their rulers are probably increasingly aware of onset of a potentially bone chilling cooling era (Eddy Grand Solar Minimum, GSM)-- happening now. Same with Russia-- it is said that country is now in a huge building program for greenhouses and other indoor crop growing facilities to prepare for shorter growing seasons and crop losses in coming years.

Sorry global warming alarmists-- the science and facts simply don't support a man-made planetary heating assumption.

Speaking of cloud nucleation, in a GSM the sun goes quiet, its magnetic fields weaken and go out of phase, and our planet's magnetosphere weakens accordingly. This allows increased cosmic ray flux. These cosmic ray particles serve as cloud nucleation accelerators. End result is more clouds (cooling), more rain and snow (albedo of earth increases).

Jet streams in GSM wander more and become erratic. Resulting movement and collision of air masses will cause weird record cold and even hot weather and unheard of atmospheric compression events (catastrophic flooding, huge-sized hailstorm events, etc.-- we are starting to see all that now).

The big trouble for agriculture (aside from short, unpredictable growing seasons) is that all this precipitation tends to comes all at once and where it happens can not be controlled by man.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    recoen likes this.
  16. tallweeds

tallweeds Silver

Check out Dark Winter book by John Casey.

17. ElectricUniverse

Speaking of Dark Winter (coming mini ice age), David DuByne has raised the alarm about Harvard scientists just now publicly announcing that they are going to start a program of spraying stratosphere with particulates to forestall their feared 'global warming'. Their spraying is estimated to noticeably reduce the amount of solar radiation reaching earth.

If we have a major volcanic eruption (as is known to happen during Grand Solar Minimum eras) during their fun 'experiment' DuByne believes the additional knock on effect of spraying will cause an extinction level event on planet (truly a dark winter).

He considers it a potential extinction level event because as a consequence global temperatures would drop precipitously and make it difficult to grow crops in many areas-- leading to mass starvation.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  18. ElectricUniverse

Not sure about commercial aviation's role in chemtrails. I've observed many airline route aircraft spewing just contrails, not chemtrails.

I do believe the deep state (including military) has been involved with chemtrails for decades. If you have a good set of binoculars go outside and look at the type of aircraft involved when you see chemtrails. What I have seen is nondescript gray aircraft with no commercial markings.

These are the aircraft that make grid patterns and Xs in the sky-- patterns no commercial airline routes would fly unless pilots were drunk.

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How much do really know about geoengineering? There is a lot of misconceptions and conspiracy theories associated with it but there are also reasons for it.

Did you know Geoengineering allows the government to use more nnEMF in a region because it blocks relativist electrons that bounce off the ionosphere and rain back to Earth from telecommunications and social media?

Did you know adding many metals to the air with aerosols with a certain atomic mass blocks this electron effect making it safer for people in cities, according to the government? Those are some of the decent things about it.

What are the problems and collateral damage from it?

Is this why longevity is dropping in major US cities now?

GEOENGINEERING 101:

Geoengineering is a form of Electrosmog = Low quantum yield = air pollution = geo-engineering = blocked sunlight = lowered quantum yield = Latitude = higher population density = lowered solar power in all ranges = lowered UV/IRA exposure = low dopamine and melatonin/cortisol/vitamin C = higher melanopsin and leptin dysfunction = higher retinal bonding protein = Earth does not have its full spectrum of light = Tarp over a tree = trees dies no matter if they are watered and have access to CO2 and minerals from the ground = your modern world modeled = mitochondria that cannot make CO2 and/or water and leads to cytosolic cellular dehydration in the cytoplasm surrounding a mitochondria.

What makes that WATER?

Our colony of MITOCHONDRIA DO, USING SUNLIGHT AS THE INCIDENT natural EMF to accomplish the task. Any other part of the spectrum of light dehydrates us. Today, we use way too many parts of the spectrum we should not, to support the economy globally.

We need that metabolic water to assimilate the information and energy in sunlight to build a battery in water and to program hydrated proteins in us to many things. For example, dopamine is created and this helps our brain reconstruct time using fractals.

Lowered water content from blue light or nnEMF lowers the quantum yield in plants too. Why? Plants are loaded with chloroplasts that need water to combine with CO2 from thin air to make sugar. Without water, a leaf suffers from diminished photosynthetic yield even when CO2 is rising. This is happening globally today.

The same effect on chloroplasts holds true for hemoglobin because of the molecular similarities of both molecules. They are porphyrins with nitrogen cages surrounding a different metal atom. That is really the only difference.

Photons of light come to Earth in a timeless state. Our aromatic amino acids in tyrosine capture it and cells use this light and the amino acid to create dopamine. We do the same with tryptophan to make melatonin/serotonin to make time once light hits them in cells.

It turns out melatonin is capable of suspending time during sleep because of electrostatics and the link to magnetism when it is DARK.

The light man designs and chooses to live under designs the diseases we get in the modern world. Blue light causes metabolic chaos because of melanopsin dysfunction.

Nature is the perfect alchemist for mitochondria because of how the sun and water we create act.

The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change sunlight into health span.

"Unwarranted arrogance" of nature often runs into a brick wall called karma for mitochondria.

Nature requires a ransom for living things that do not connect with her chronically that is paid in illness and disease.

Almost any disease is curable.…… just not every patient is because they refuse to alter their environment to suit their mitochondrial genome and they wind up with an autoimmune condition.

Geo-engineering limits disease reversal and this is one small reason longevity is dropping population centers. You might want to join my tribe of misfits to learn more details in 2019.

20. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

I already made a post about this - the chemtrail toxic ingredients are in the Jet Fuel used in all commercial airlines..... It's already being sprayed out at an alarming rate.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/undeniable-video-footage-of-wing-tip-aerosol-spraying/